PDA

View Full Version : round 7

flashfree-k
03-28-2013, 02:40 PM
here http://flashfree-k.deviantart.com/art/bes-v4-Round-7-362093023?q=gallery%3AFluidAnims%2F23982913&qo=0

comment there and here but not everywhere

JeehoonDevil
03-28-2013, 02:48 PM
dude you really need to start grasping the concept of easing. It's like you haven't improved at all because you're only focusing on doing fast combos. I feel that Jomm has broken you.

flashfree-k
03-28-2013, 02:55 PM
dude you really need to start grasping the concept of easing. It's like you haven't improved at all because you're only focusing on doing fast combos. I feel that Jomm has broken you.

i am no more doing that jomm thing, i did do some easing but i think i need more to fit our standards,

Ezy
03-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Yea, easing is your main issue. It makes the movements look very choppy. it doesn't look like stick is flowing from one attack to the next especially when he starts doing the windmill kinda attack towards the end. Try to go and brush up on fundamentals.

Animate a ball bouncing around the stage to work on easing, that might help you.

flashfree-k
03-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Yea, easing is your main issue. It makes the movements look very choppy. it doesn't look like stick is flowing from one attack to the next especially when he starts doing the windmill kinda attack towards the end. Try to go and brush up on fundamentals.

Animate a ball bouncing around the stage to work on easing, that might help you.

ok thanks, i dont know why but when i try easing it looks so slow for me, and when i try to add some it looks choppy to you guys