PDA

View Full Version : Help, Chaos is tearing my units apart limb by limb and I need help

kingkickass2013
03-29-2013, 02:03 AM
I have lost against chaos SIX times TODAY! and I need tips and good starter strategies, I really hoped I didn't have to bother any of the other players about this but its really getting annoying, the second they take out a good unit such as a deads or an eclispor my castle has already fallen due to not being able to fight them off, these are my starting tactics that I use, please tell me what I am doing wrong.

A single sword and 2 miners, the I send the single swordwrath over to the tower, and continue buying swords and archidons, but every single time the foe buys bombers that kill the archidons instantly and buys eclispors that take down the melee units.

3 miners then buy a spearton with an archidon, this ended up being the worst of them all, the enemy completely countered it every time with a juggerknight and 3 simple bombers, beating me both economically and physically.

a tower archer and a single miner, the enemy just spammed bombers which for some reason the tower archer missed every shot, and the enemy was free to blow up the economy before I could even garrison.

What am I doing wrong?

_Ai_
03-29-2013, 02:05 AM
You didnt have wall? Why dont you have walls? Walls are effective against bombers.

kingkickass2013
03-29-2013, 02:14 AM
I attempted walls once, but then the enemy beat me economically and had a ranged unit ready (this took place at castle)

However, the walls are a good bomber stopper, but that still doesn't defend me from the bigger units and by the time I manage to get archidons or some ranged unit, the enemy already has atleast 2 juggerknights and a couple ranged units, and if he had spammed bombers before then he would send the bombers when the wall was destroyed, and the provided castle archer didn't help much. (I've gotten to the point where I believe the archers arrow needs a homing device to catch those blasted bombers, not really but that would be awesome)

stickman311
03-29-2013, 03:03 AM
ever know miner walls only cost 300 gold and when they try to bomb the archers u send them back to the miner wall(make it close to tower)? and then u just get tower spawn

KaHate
03-29-2013, 05:19 AM
Archidon = can kill 1 bomber easily
Spearton = can defeat JuggerKnight
Magikill = can kill 5 crawler using magic
Giant = can throw a stone to melee giant that can make the melee giant to stun
Flying Crossbowman ( i forgot the name) = can kill bombers without being hurted
Sword Soldier (forgot the name) = can kill 2 crawler
Shadow wrath = can kill medusa or skeleton (except if medusa use stone power)

hope this help

xanderman222222
03-29-2013, 07:27 AM

hope this help

Melee giant doesn't get stunned by a regular giants attack.

A spearton will lose in a battle to a Juggerknight.

2 Crawlers can beat 1 Swordwrath.

And honestly,do you really think the medusa owner wont use stone power?

Also,they will at least send 2 bombers at your archidons.

I am a chaos user myself.

FailingAtFailing
03-29-2013, 07:58 AM

hope this help

Speartons only defeat Juggerknights like 30% of the time due to random attack animations
Giants can't be stunned, you'll have to kite your enslaved giant to get any results. Plus, kiting giants isn't very effective.
Albowtrosses can be harmed by bombers, and they are less likely to hit bombers too due to their position.
Swordwrath need rage, crawlers can kite, as in retreat as they regen health.

Also, I tend to get owned by eclipsor mass. Yet I can deal with albow mass. Strange eh?

asdfstick
03-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Also, I tend to get owned by eclipsor mass. Yet I can deal with albow mass. Strange eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQL-kSKHp2o

KrayZStick
03-29-2013, 10:24 AM
Ahem.
Sorry Cheetos, but note that this isn't bragging. It's just helping.

Here's a good replay. Even though Cheetos kinda trolled and got spammed deads instead of eclipsors, it was a pretty good start (for me).
http://www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay866932&version=1.59

DragonFrost
03-29-2013, 11:30 AM
Ugh Eclipsor mass. Mass giants. That's one of the only ways my strategy for chaos can be defeated.
Reasons. Albows and archidons and magikills don't work. ONLY GIANTS (egiants I mean).

jli
03-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Ugh Eclipsor mass. Mass giants. That's one of the only ways my strategy for chaos can be defeated.
Reasons. Albows and archidons and magikills don't work. ONLY GIANTS (egiants I mean).

Vs. Eclipsor mass? Are you sure? Archidon + spearton combo works nicely for me.

DragonFrost
03-29-2013, 11:33 AM

But that's the thing. Not many people ONLY use eclipsors.

jli
03-29-2013, 11:37 AM
But that's the thing. Not many people ONLY use eclipsors.

Oh ok. Well yeah, giants work, but mages are also pretty effective unless they get Medusas. Also, y u no on Zenith chat?

DragonFrost
03-29-2013, 11:44 AM
Mages aren't effective, eclispors can dodge. And I don't want to be >.<

KrayZStick
03-29-2013, 11:44 AM
You really think people like CC and Wyz gonna let you have the time to actually get a giant? lolz.. even so, giant mass isn't really a good idea.

FailingAtFailing
03-29-2013, 01:39 PM

That opponent did horrible with those fliers. He should've flown them over the speartons. But yea, eclipsors match archer speed and can kite and heal while doing so which make it harder.

THEFORCE
03-29-2013, 05:11 PM

Yeah one problem, you didn't show the match from the beginning, so we don't know how you acted to early eclipsor and he did horrible with crawlers.

The Opponent could just do this instead of ONLY massing eclipsors:

1) Get 2 crawlers and kite with them, except if he has archer, then get bomber to finish his archer and continue with crawlers kite.

2) Get Juggerknight or Eclipsor ( favored eclipsor, cause he's not expected to have projectile units at this time )

3) Once you have eclipsors know he's gonna get albowtross, he's not gonna go for archers, cause he knows you're gonna counter with tower spawn + bombers.

4) You mass eclipsors and juggers and he has no defense, no economy and no way to counter, as you bug him every time you spawn the tower spawn with your units, so he can't mine peacefully and he can't build his army.

5) The Chaos player could at least bring 1 giant...

No one just masses albowtross or eclipsors, they have to be supported with other units.

P.S.

I'm not a Chaos player, I'm just telling from what I seen.

asdfstick
03-29-2013, 06:03 PM
That opponent did horrible with those fliers. He should've flown them over the speartons. But yea, eclipsors match archer speed and can kite and heal while doing so which make it harder.

If he flew over the speartons, I would make my archidons move in front of the speartons and shoot there, same if he moves eclipsors.

@THEFORCE This is ECLIPSOR MASS, not an army of variety of units and don't talk sh!t about my opponent, if you don't like it, don't view it...simple as that...blah.

KrayZStick
03-29-2013, 07:20 PM
asdf, they're dissing on you because you need a good opponent. Like me... :D

asdfstick
03-29-2013, 08:19 PM
asdf, they're dissing on you because you need a good opponent. Like me... :D

I need to fight pros...i'll accept you since you're in the top 100. I'm always getting invites from people with low rating and I always beat them :/.
So what's your code? You look like a worthy opponent.

KrayZStick
03-29-2013, 08:29 PM
I need to fight pros...i'll accept you since you're in the top 100. I'm always getting invites from people with low rating and I always beat them :/.
So what's your code? You look like a worthy opponent.
NrgFA 208

DragonFrost
03-29-2013, 08:32 PM
NrgFA 208 is me (I'm better than him lol)

KrayZStick
03-29-2013, 08:43 PM
No you're not. Plus, I need to challenge you to archidon duel!

DragonFrost
03-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Heh.. Sure why not. ONLY archidons. But I'm on iPad, maybe tomorrow.

stickman311
03-29-2013, 11:57 PM
Guys, all the people u defeated are noobs. Ever know what high level play is like? Like top 10 modour?

kingkickass2013
03-30-2013, 12:07 AM
Lets get back to me getting pwned by every single chaos player I meet and how I could prevent that from happening, ok?

stickman311
03-30-2013, 01:08 AM
just tell us : what your enemey's rating is and their strategy

kingkickass2013
03-30-2013, 02:10 AM
Its almost always ranging from 1500 to 1700, that's the highest chaos player rating I've been fighting so far.

So far, the strategies that get me is the dead with hidden bombers strategy, the enemy gets a single juggerknight and then spams a bunch of deads, the juggerknight takes in all damage and when my units are out of the protection he sends out the bombers from behind the deads, instantly destroying half my army.

The eclispors with juggerknight protection strategy, the enemy spams eclispors and juggerknights with charge so that when hes out on the battle field, the albowtross's dont stand a chance due to the protection given by the juggerknights, and when I try archidons and swordwrath, he charges with the juggerknights stunning the swordwrath allowing easy kills.

Crawlers and later on eclispors, the enemy makes a couple crawlers and whenever I target somebody, the enemy moves the unit rapidly so the units can barely do damage and as the crawler is moving the other cats are rapidly attacking the friendly units, and due to health regen I make almost no progress on attacking. And when I send out an albowtross the enemy already has 2 eclispors on the spot.

What am I doing wrong?

FailingAtFailing
03-30-2013, 06:07 AM
Its almost always ranging from 1500 to 1700, that's the highest chaos player rating I've been fighting so far.

So far, the strategies that get me is the dead with hidden bombers strategy, the enemy gets a single juggerknight and then spams a bunch of deads, the juggerknight takes in all damage and when my units are out of the protection he sends out the bombers from behind the deads, instantly destroying half my army.

The eclispors with juggerknight protection strategy, the enemy spams eclispors and juggerknights with charge so that when hes out on the battle field, the albowtross's dont stand a chance due to the protection given by the juggerknights, and when I try archidons and swordwrath, he charges with the juggerknights stunning the swordwrath allowing easy kills.

Crawlers and later on eclispors, the enemy makes a couple crawlers and whenever I target somebody, the enemy moves the unit rapidly so the units can barely do damage and as the crawler is moving the other cats are rapidly attacking the friendly units, and due to health regen I make almost no progress on attacking. And when I send out an albowtross the enemy already has 2 eclispors on the spot.

What am I doing wrong?

THEORETICAL STRATEGY I JUST CAME UP WITH:

Disclaimer: This may not work, untested, came up with in a few minutes.

For eclipsors and juggerknights, giants. Move them past the juggerknights. Raged swords can deal with the juggerknights. Albows behind giants with blazing bolts can also devastate juggerknights.

_Ai_
03-30-2013, 06:20 AM
THEORETICAL STRATEGY I JUST CAME UP WITH:

Disclaimer: This may not work, untested, came up with in a few minutes.

For eclipsors and juggerknights, giants. Move them past the juggerknights. Raged swords can deal with the juggerknights. Albows behind giants with blazing bolts can also devastate juggerknights.

You got that many gold? And mana?

kingkickass2013
03-30-2013, 10:50 AM
We need to find some strategy that is cheaper than the strategies listed, but at the same effective (cheaper= it comes faster than the enemies and cost less)

Also Aiman, why do you have Ao oni as your avatar picture?

I have already tried spamming swordwrath and archidon, biggest mistake I've made against chaos.

WheresMyCheetos
03-30-2013, 02:10 PM
Ahem.
Sorry Cheetos, but note that this isn't bragging. It's just helping.

Here's a good replay. Even though Cheetos kinda trolled and got spammed deads instead of eclipsors, it was a pretty good start (for me).
http://www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay866932&version=1.59

YEa I was trolling with them deads

stickman311
04-01-2013, 04:26 AM
LOL Crim is the BEST at deads. so as chaos, u counter deads with juggers(mostly) and wings. For order, its a different answer. Note that dead production is almost the same as wing production, so, you should use the other way around.

You won't want wings cuz their juggers will kill them, so i suggest two different strategies :
GIANT SPAMMING!!!
poison won't work on miner walls and deads hardly do any damage without poison so get miner walls and giants.

ShadowGeneralChaos
04-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Well, a strategy against Chaos...

ShadowGeneralChaos
04-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Well, I am always use Archidons agains bombers, its very effektiv. Against crawler, use Magikill with his blast. Against death.. well, a problem. May be you use Shadowrath with shinobi and Merics. ... to be continue

kingkickass2013
04-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Well I learned something that keeps me alive for about ten or so minutes until the enemy decides to get something more, two walls with a two magikill with all spells behind the two walls, this is incredibly effective I have learned, but later on I'm left asking myself "NOW WHAT, WHAT I DO I DO NOW!" I attempt to strike but it turns out chaos is very adaptive and creates units faster than anything. So while I'm over here with just two walls and two magikill to my name, this guy has four juggerknights and an eclispor army.

I end up making speartons for offensive maneuvers but the enemy has juggerknights with charge that leave me in dust, I make shadowrath to counter the juggerknights but then the enemy has eclispors that make quick work of the shadowrath after they make their assassination, I may of killed a single juggerknight but they end up killing two shadowrath in the escape process.

FailingAtFailing
04-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Well, in my most recent game against Chaos, I think I surprised my opponent with a few things. I hid my army behind walls and when he got a juggerknight to counter my archers, I brought out some swords, which he thought he could deal with until I activated RAGE!!!! Which I got at the begining of the game and never used after that point.

Replay! (http://www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay933918&version=1.59)

Invincitron
04-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi reader,

You have to beat Chaos in army and economy no MATTER what... 1 step behind and you've lost. Chaos players use Bombers to attack air units so getting out an Allbowtross early might not be the #1 idea... Merics are key, with their cure they can stop the most devastating toxic attacks. They tend to aim for Archidons, so getting Archidons isn't a VERY good idea at the start if a game. It's best if you keep spamming Swordwraths and upgrade your tech as fast as you can, when Eclipsors come, make sure you have a few Archidons (About 2 - 4) waiting with Spearton(s) (1 - 2) which have Shield Wall, guard your Archidons, kill the Allbowtross. Fire at ANY ground UNITS!

.:Invincitron:.

blu3blitz
04-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Chaos needs a nerd no?

FailingAtFailing
04-09-2013, 06:23 AM
Yea, Chaos has some counters to various things, but something I think could work is hiding units, give em surprises. That'll force people to quickly change strategies. This works against Order and Chaos.

Chaos needs a nerd no?

I don't think it needs a nerd, maybe a nerf to health regen though.

THEFORCE
04-11-2013, 07:03 AM
If he flew over the speartons, I would make my archidons move in front of the speartons and shoot there, same if he moves eclipsors.

@THEFORCE This is ECLIPSOR MASS, not an army of variety of units and don't talk sh!t about my opponent, if you don't like it, don't view it...simple as that...blah.

No one masses just eclipsors. As I think that would be stupid. And if you think countering eclipsors with spearton + archer is easy then you're wrong. A good player knows how to counter. And you just won't get archer + speartons faster than he can get more eclipsors and 1 jugger to make archer kite. ESPECIALLY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T SHOW. That's why it's not perfect to counter eclipsors.

You at least must do a video to couter chaos against a decent opponent that knows how to use his units correctly and right-timing everything.

YQ2012
04-13-2013, 01:18 PM
I have lost against chaos SIX times TODAY! and I need tips and good starter strategies, I really hoped I didn't have to bother any of the other players about this but its really getting annoying, the second they take out a good unit such as a deads or an eclispor my castle has already fallen due to not being able to fight them off, these are my starting tactics that I use, please tell me what I am doing wrong.

A single sword and 2 miners, the I send the single swordwrath over to the tower, and continue buying swords and
archidons, but every single time the foe buys bombers that kill the archidons instantly and buys eclispors that take down
the melee units.

3 miners then buy a spearton with an archidon, this ended up being the worst of them all, the enemy completely countered it every time with a juggerknight and 3 simple bombers, beating me both economically and physically.

a tower archer and a single miner, the enemy just spammed bombers which for some reason the tower archer missed every shot, and the enemy was free to blow up the economy before I could even garrison.

What am I doing wrong?

Pls...I got whopped when I get 1 archer & a sword...

Magikill? Even better!

Pretty good...like it...

InvictusII
04-13-2013, 01:44 PM
those bombers are fast, i know and ive dealt with it myself.

-the best strategy is a lot of archidons behind a wall. they will thin out the bombers enough, and one or two will not destroy the wall.
-with enough archers, whose range is farther than eclipsors, you can just take them out when they are focussed on the wall.
-walls walls walls, until that use a few swordwrath.
-those little monkey beasts are also stopped by walls.
-a castle archer will take care of their slower units