PDA

View Full Version : RHG Battle 2 | Rathaken VS Shadow

Rathaken
03-29-2013, 06:13 PM
Ok I moved the thread, Also Re-uploaded the video, Now is HD :D! Again, Enjoy guys

CNC Appreciated.

http://youtu.be/sNj9fRV3Z20 (Rathaken VS Shadow)

My Clan may have been disbanded D:... Not sure what will happen, I was gone for a bit over a week due to hard work days and I was also sick.
If is permanently disbanded, Rathaken will go at it alone and accept casual battles, My next opponent due late April is Neron Daz, Keep an Eye out :D

About this Battle:

This is My official battle VS a fellow clan mate. Shadow did not make a part, however he fought himself. If he gives me a link to it I'll post it here.

Praetorain
03-29-2013, 06:31 PM
It was great and hilarious.

Travis
03-29-2013, 06:56 PM
putting ads on your videos when you can't get over 500 views, i hate you for that.

i watched the first minute, then skimmed through the rest of the video viewing different parts.
it is a very excellent animation, though i found it hard to focus on reading the subtitles because i was paying too much attention to the detail of animation. It might have been wise to put actual dialogue in rather than a bunch of subtitles, because how you have it now is actually kind of boring.
it reminds me alot of how they used to animate back in 2008, it reminds me of jcamelo's style, and for that it is good.

very nice use of effects, i noticed how much you've improved during the making of the animation, it must have taken you quite a while.
all in all 4/5
for overall animation, effects, and effort.

Cruel
03-29-2013, 07:47 PM
I always enjoyed the smoothness and effects in your animations. I also like that you FINISH YOUR SHIT. Nice job, very entertaining and pretty good use of cinematics. My only problem with it was that it seemed pretty stop and go. Aside from that, good job.

Rathaken
03-30-2013, 07:17 AM
XD thanks guys!
@Travis, I normally get lots of views on good stuff, My channel has over 250k views XD, Thanks for the cnc, I really couldn't had voice acted this, There is also a richness about reading that you can't get from voice acting, specially if the voice actors suck lol. Im gland you liked it though!
@Cruel Thanks bro, Yeah I don't like releasing have ass stuff. Also, you're right about the stop and go stuff, it was kind of hard to avoid that with all the dialog lol. I will try to stay away from that on serious battles.

Mirandez
03-30-2013, 07:53 AM
It seems.. I have bit of underestimated your skills my friend, you have improved greatly.. And you have this high chance of winning against me.

Stickly
03-30-2013, 10:27 AM
wow smooth as fak

Hoya
03-30-2013, 06:50 PM
That was amazing, Creative. I wish I had seen this earlier. As P12323 said, it was incredibly funny.
You are really good now. Can't wait for next battle. =)

Rathaken
03-31-2013, 06:02 PM
@Nuranox - lol, maybe maybe not who knows, your stuff was sick, I really like how you execute your characters attacks, I'll do my best to make it look as cool.
@Stickly - Yeah man, I haven't changed my style after 2 years lol, working hard still to keep improving it!
@Hoya - Yea man thanks! Is been lots of hard work and dedication, Never gave up even when people didnt like my style lol. I still need to keep improving though :D haha!

Mirandez
03-31-2013, 08:45 PM
I'll be awaiting your battle, my friend :)

Rathaken
04-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Sure thing buddy, Maybe this weekend I'll be done, or the end of the month. Still have to do the voice acting XD.