View Full Version : a new style and 2 little stuffles

kymjaga
03-30-2013, 09:44 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/12ab1416-431/

http://www.fileize.com/view/da99737a-959/

yeah just trying shihtzupoodles cnc would be nice

Mikematic
03-30-2013, 09:59 PM
Lol, it just looks like you drew full body then filled in with color.
Looks so tedious.

But was still good though.

kymjaga
03-30-2013, 10:20 PM
Lol, it just looks like you drew full body then filled in with color.
Looks so tedious.

But was still good though.
its funny cause thats the feel im trying to give off and its not tedious at all lol

Stickly
03-30-2013, 10:21 PM
its beautiful. u should be proud.

Red Death
03-30-2013, 10:28 PM
I like your style man, keep at it xD

dark falcon
03-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Nice And Flow Good Job
With This Style You Can Tell If The Character Is Turning Around Like The Spin Kick You Used !

JeehoonDevil
03-30-2013, 11:52 PM
I find when the black man drops very sexy.

Stickly
03-31-2013, 12:02 AM

that was the sexiest part

kymjaga
03-31-2013, 12:27 AM
lol thanks i plan on making a full length with this style and if i can actually do it this is the style for me

Tsang
03-31-2013, 12:30 PM
Wow, this style looks great. Looks more fullbody-esque rather than having the look of stick figures waltzing around each other.

Hidro
03-31-2013, 01:47 PM
One of the things you should work on is the head's size, its really annoying and hard with this kind of styles, but its important to keep the head size as steady as you can.
I would also suggest trying to add more actual frames and reducing your double framing a little, it helps with a "smoother over-feel" of the general animation, and besides, if you're double framing too much, it probably isn't the FPS for you, try playing around with different FPS.
Was the last hit an elbow hit? a slap? or a back slap? the rotation suggests it was a back slap, the anticipation, a slap, the actual action looked like a weird face hit, and the follow through and reactions of the black dude suggested that it was an elbow to the face.
So yeah, a little less double frame and a little more actual frames and I'm sure that would be clarified.
Also, some kind of re-sizing, not in actual size, what I mean is the orange stick starts really big and fat, and ends like smaller and thinner, he went to the gym halfway through it, lol.
And wobbly knees, work on those.
Lastly, kudos on looking for something different from what everyone else in this site has, it can suck, and brings extra trouble sometimes, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Great foot work, in the sense, bigger while closer to the screen, that really helps to figure out the movements, and its not as common as it should.

Yup, that was sex.

Cruel
03-31-2013, 01:57 PM
I love this style so much. Make a full length please! :D

kymjaga
03-31-2013, 03:32 PM
One of the things you should work on is the head's size, its really annoying and hard with this kind of styles, but its important to keep the head size as steady as you can.
I would also suggest trying to add more actual frames and reducing your double framing a little, it helps with a "smoother over-feel" of the general animation, and besides, if you're double framing too much, it probably isn't the FPS for you, try playing around with different FPS.
Was the last hit an elbow hit? a slap? or a back slap? the rotation suggests it was a back slap, the anticipation, a slap, the actual action looked like a weird face hit, and the follow through and reactions of the black dude suggested that it was an elbow to the face.
So yeah, a little less double frame and a little more actual frames and I'm sure that would be clarified.
Also, some kind of re-sizing, not in actual size, what I mean is the orange stick starts really big and fat, and ends like smaller and thinner, he went to the gym halfway through it, lol.
And wobbly knees, work on those.
Lastly, kudos on looking for something different from what everyone else in this site has, it can suck, and brings extra trouble sometimes, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Great foot work, in the sense, bigger while closer to the screen, that really helps to figure out the movements, and its not as common as it should.

Yup, that was sex.
thanks lol yeah thatll all go away with practice as for the double framing thing thats actually apart of my style honestly i dont like it when things look too smooth
its fun to see a little choppiness here and there and have more of a veiwers interpretation than an actual set action plus its 30fps and triple framing so if you want me to go 10 fps... yeah lol plus some of them are doubled and i cant do a a 2/3s frame and even some single frames will be in later stuff and i deffinately cant do a 1/3 frame so 30fps is my lady for now and forever

Tocksique
03-31-2013, 03:58 PM
To be honest, I love your old style more. It seemed like it was much smoother and was already unique itself. Also, this style has some of its moments but had times where it snaps. Like the second animation where the orange stick(ish) kicked the other dude. He kinda snapped and it was hard to read the movements. Anyway, I'm not saying I don't like this style, I actually love it, I just preferred your old one you know what I mean, jelly bean? Then again, it is up to you to decide which style best suits you or is better for you.