PDA

View Full Version : oh look, another fullbody...

Stickly
03-30-2013, 11:21 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/c437204d/925/yay.swf
Link: http://www.fileize.com/view/c437204d-925/

just messing around
cartoony style
CnC if you'd like

edit: i can put this anim to good use now C:

Tombist
03-30-2013, 11:25 PM
after he hits the grounds (not sure if actuall cnc or 2 sence) i think he should sloww up a bit more to show some restraint against gravity.. cuz it just looks kinda cartoony.

Stickly
03-30-2013, 11:30 PM
after he hits the grounds (not sure if actuall cnc or 2 sence) i think he should sloww up a bit more to show some restraint against gravity.. cuz it just looks kinda cartoony.

sorry i forgot to add that i was going for "cartoony" lol
but thanks

Stickly
04-01-2013, 09:36 AM
ok sorry for the double post but I'd like a little more comments plz? :>

Chamel
04-01-2013, 10:25 AM
It looks pretty good. His kick seems a bit weird (you can't really tell which way he is facing when he kicks) and his legs on the punch shouldn't stay in one spot they should kind of move to show a stance, or at least put one behind the other for perspective.

On the red one, basically what Tomb said, but I liked the particle use.

Stickly
04-01-2013, 10:34 AM
It looks pretty good. His kick seems a bit weird (you can't really tell which way he is facing when he kicks) and his legs on the punch shouldn't stay in one spot they should kind of move to show a stance, or at least put one behind the other for perspective.

On the red one, basically what Tomb said, but I liked the particle use.

thanks. could you expound on the kick? because i was going for a sorta back kick thing lol

Hunter Wizard
04-01-2013, 10:42 AM
it looks so cool.
just one thing...
I can't animate full-body!!!!

Zaptor
04-01-2013, 02:00 PM
it looks so cool.
just one thing...
I can't animate full-body!!!!

then sadly you wont have an RHG character but thats beside the point of this thread.
I liked the overall animation but i think it needs to be a bit more fast passed and forceful but that will probably come from time and practice.

Tombist
04-01-2013, 03:55 PM
DX you lucky fucker. ahahha