PDA

View Full Version : My Intro 2013

Alien
03-31-2013, 07:19 AM
Been working on it for a while...decided to finish and release it.

http://www.filz.us/wf5

you can CnC if u want, Ill try to fix it.Its kinda messed with movieclips and scripts and stuff.meh.

InfamousBonk
03-31-2013, 07:22 AM
I think it looks pretty cool. Nice job. :)

Salt
03-31-2013, 07:22 AM
Dat multi colored flare.

dark falcon
03-31-2013, 07:23 AM
Hmm nIce ! I like the movie strip idea
how long did it take ?

Alien
03-31-2013, 07:42 AM
THe flare is bad?Ill take it out then

Fordz
03-31-2013, 07:48 AM
I wish you should have made your intro entirely on the strip.

acb
03-31-2013, 10:02 AM
That's pretty good bro.

Amf
03-31-2013, 12:03 PM
it was really nice until you used the same sound terkoiz uses in his intros and you put your stickfigure in the exact same pose as his is for 1 frame right before the film roll thing ends.
It was original until then.
as for cnc, I think you should put like, an alpha'd stickyfigure in the frame above and below the middle one, like an actual film

Cruel
03-31-2013, 12:18 PM
@Amf
The fact that you KNOW which sounds terkoiz uses is creepier and more stalkerish than the fact that alien used them. Terqoiz doesn't own those sound effects and so anyone can use them for whatever they like. I personally don't study terkoiz's animations enough to have seen the resemblance, like you clearly do.

@Alien
Nice intro alien, the film strip was a really unique touch. I haven't seen that used as an intro yet. Great job.

Alien
03-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Amf, nice job spotting it.That was the whole point.It was a test to see if you guys would spot what I did.I did it as a sort of 'thank you' to Terkoiz for inspiring me to animate.
Hence why it was quick and only one frame.It looks like someone caught it without me even hinting I did something special.NICE JOB SON :3
And for the sounds, fuck that.I can use that g36 reload sound any time I want to.I just thought it fit the scenario and I used it.Soo... yeah

Also thank you Cruel :3

And Amf, the CnC, that is a pretty good idea.I might try it.

and Fordz Ill take wat you said into consideration too
:3

jdogg
03-31-2013, 03:19 PM
What is the 'm' for? Also the lens flare is sexy, how did you do it? Was it with photoshop?

Arch-Angel
03-31-2013, 03:24 PM
The lens looks like he did it by making a few gradient shapes, skewing them, and adding simple effects.

You're lazy. I would have made two more movie clips one frame sooner and one frame later than the center animation and placed on the above and below pieces of film. Then I would have alpha and blurred them to add emphasis on the center animation which would have been a whole lot better and was still random.

It's a neat concept though.

poppetje3D
03-31-2013, 03:27 PM
I animate as lazy as possible as long as it looks good. I liked the intro. Love battlefield too. So hey! You got me hooked! :)

Mental
03-31-2013, 05:58 PM
You know... is very epileptic that part, also why you still with the name Lun? your name is still Alien, you should use that name only.

harvie89
03-31-2013, 06:15 PM
Good Job :D

Normalguy
03-31-2013, 06:47 PM
I like it!

Alien
04-01-2013, 04:09 AM
Thank you guys, and I might do just that for the upper and lower parts.

Xero
04-01-2013, 05:03 AM
also why you still with the name Lun? your name is still Alien, you should use that name only.

because he's a yun fag.

It is kind of epileptic; so if there are major complaints about it, Im going to remove it and animations associated with it.
we dont want reports of kids getting seizures.

Mikematic
04-01-2013, 05:08 AM
Alien, truthfully you could become a pretty big animator, like one of em up there.
If you would just animate something longer than 2 seconds!

And talk less, ANIMATE MORE

This is spectacular bro.

acb
04-01-2013, 06:22 AM
because he's a yun fag.

It is kind of epileptic; so if there are major complaints about it, Im going to remove it and animations associated with it.
we dont want reports of kids getting seizures.

Don't be a nob Xero....
There are plenty of animations out there that would give seizures and are much more popular than this little intro, I doubt this will give anyone a seizure since it isn't hugely flashy...

Besides, I'm epileptic, epileptic people don't just have seizures if they see one thing that's flashy, there is a chance of having a seizure but only if its a constant obnoxious flash.

Xero
04-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Notice how I said "if"; it's fine if no one actually finds it too bothersome.
But since someone brought it up, I'm just giving the heads up saftey flag here.
You never know.

wave
04-01-2013, 11:30 AM
i love you son :)
ossom btw

acb
04-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Notice how I said "if"; it's fine if no one actually finds it too bothersome.
But since someone brought it up, I'm just giving the heads up saftey flag here.
You never know.

Yeah but the comment isn't needed...
Clearly you intend to take it down, you wouldn't have commented otherwise.