PDA

View Full Version : kinda rusty i think(tell me what u think)

Blot
06-02-2008, 07:06 AM
yeh i think im rusty at the moment, but i animated this, what do u think?
http://upd.animatorhost.com/Edward0/rusty_kinda_punch8ri.gif
http://upd.animatorhost.com/Edward0/rusty_kinda_punch8ri.gif

Automaton
06-02-2008, 07:32 AM
tbh you cant get rusty at your stage, or mine in fact. i think youve imroved imo.

Blot
06-02-2008, 07:35 AM
ok i just felt as though i couldnt animate.........
what does tbh mean?
really have i improved

plutonium
06-02-2008, 08:20 AM
The blow in him even is indeed but the movement of legs sacade largely and the arms which fall again do not respect the laws of the physics.
On average it is not bad ^^

Automaton
06-02-2008, 10:32 AM
edward0 - tbh means to be honest, and yeah im like that at the moment not being able to animate as well. and yeah looking at some of your other anims i think youve improved a bit. you just need to add way more easing and think how something would really happen. for instance, like plutonium said, the arm dropping at the end looks weird. i mean your arm wouldnt drop bent, then straiten as it comes to your side in real life. its just little things like that.

and plutonium - please rephrase your sentece, i could hardly understand that. the only bit i could understand was that about the arm and respecting the laws of physics.

Dragonkof
06-03-2008, 04:07 AM
IMO i think that you cant get rusty.
nuh uh.

no way.

IMO = In my Opinion

4godsake
06-03-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm totally new to pivot and animation and stuff, how would i get it on to here to show you?

John4
06-03-2008, 03:10 PM
4godsake, save the anim as a gif, and then host it on photobucket or imageshack, and make a thread with your anims link. =D

The anim looked weird, I think his back wasnt bent enough to the left.
I liked it, but went he brought he hand down, EVERYTHING went stiff, and I think tahts what made it bad. Kepp it up.
I feel your pain, I feel like I cant animate either. Maybe I'm going through Piverty.

GASP.