View Full Version : The first of many

Zaptor
04-01-2013, 12:44 AM
here is my very first full body!
http://www.filz.us/wmw

Cnc i need a shit load of it.

kingkickass2013
04-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Here's what I suggest, since your new to full bodies I suggest working your way up and slowly add colors for the characters, then slowly work on the backgrounds which I found the hardest when animating my first, I am not an animator so I may be speaking nonsense, but this could be good advice.

Zaptor
04-01-2013, 01:04 AM
its great advise if i wasn't already doing the exact same thing you said lol. Thanks for commenting try and tell me what you think i could change about the movement or some of the other parts of the animation i think i got how im going to progress down and again thanks for commenting ^.^

kingkickass2013
04-01-2013, 01:12 AM
I noticed your character parts were overlapping, as in I saw lines going through this guys arm when he lifted up arm in front of his body, I know your new to this but you need to know that when looking at a 3Dish character, you don't see the outlines of his body through the characters arm.

The arm that went to punch looks as though it needs a bit more solidness to the actual blow done, it looks as though your character slapped the enemies face and that's what caused him to fly off.

That's everything I saw, others may think differently.

Zaptor
04-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the Cnc the first part was just laziness on my part but the second part i will defiantly work on