PDA

View Full Version : Decent Fight?

Work in Progress
04-01-2013, 06:00 AM
I'm trying to master fighting. It's a basic combo, I know, but I need to get moves like these down before I go toward more exciting battles. I'm okay with easing and the attacks. Reactions, on the other hand, I suck at. A few tips and pointers would be great.

I'M GONNA NEED ALL THE CRITICISM I CAN GET e__________e

Thx in advance:

http://www.fileize.com/view/2d365f78-cc7/

Zive
04-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Not bad, not bad at all!

Ok, so to start the general movement was pretty solid and smooth until you got to the end where the free transform went down. It seems like you use it alot, maybe a little too much. It was nicely used in the beginning when starting the combo, but using it during each hit might have been too much in a sense where his feet where awkwardly spreading out for a split second.

What I suggest is to use whole new frames and some double framing to ease movements and hits out. That way no akwerd spreading of the feet or head/limb stretches will occur.

The reactions from the red guy were pretty good! Just try to follow through with the movement instead of stopping at points, kinda like continuing his momentum.

Overall, very nice! Practice double framing with less transform and you'll be better in no time! Happy animating.