PDA

View Full Version : STRATEGY FOR CHAOS VS. CHAOS

thorspider413
04-03-2013, 03:58 AM
i am doing quite well whenever i fight an order player but everytime i play chaos i cant seem to counter my enemies attacks. Any good strategies would do. thanks

Bladed Fire
04-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Do better than the enemy with both economy and troops. You will win.

uberman
04-03-2013, 07:29 AM
Hi Thor

You played my chaos, (TZxChaoticevil) and you seemed to go too heavy on bombs right at the start.
In the very start you used 3 bombs to kill 2 crawlers, two would have done it with a net profit to you. (you also blew up one away from my units which was just a mistake selecting and using detonate I guess)
A little later, a time or two you hit a couple of my crawlers with one bomb - which costs you 75 gold and costs me nothing as I simply swapped out those two crawlers to regenerate.

I suggest if you go all out bombs, make enough to kill the target and only do so if your cost of bombs is less than the cost of what you kill.
When in the earlier crawler stage of the game, I think its better to use crawlers supported by bombs than only bombs, unless you are ignoring my crawlers and going for my miners.

Bombs are a very powerful tool, but not cheap. Too many bombs early in the game means your economy suffers, and also means the enemy will hold the tower which gives him an additional econominc advantage.
Did you see how I held the tower with two crawlers split up so two bombs can only hit one crawler? (costs you more than I lose) Also allowed me to see your bombs incoming if you wanted to go for my miners.

I will play you some more, friendly matches if you'd like some more ideas, I added you as a friend, I am tzxchaoticevil, number 424,

stickman311
04-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Ok, your strategy is totally weird and that, You must always go bomb WITH crawlers. For example, to be economically smart, go past the units at the centre and destroy the miners there. If you can only destroy two, I look down on u

masteraik
04-05-2013, 06:04 PM
I have lots of problem chaos vs chaos, I usually start with 2 crawlers 2 miners,and I get more crawlers, however my crawlers always get bombed and I will be at disadvantage

thorspider413
04-06-2013, 08:24 AM
thank you uberman and btw i added you in stick empires i hope we get to play sometimes. thanks for the tip