*Throws feedback*

And that was hecka nice, nice style

SmootWoofus
04-05-2013, 12:39 AM
shucks thanks
:3

Salt
04-05-2013, 01:17 AM
That was really good work. I'm a sucker for angles, and this was great. It is rough though.

Mikematic
04-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Lol I can tell we got another prodigy in the house.

This is pretty dang epic bro. I loved the style and the angles and EVERYTHING.
Keep it up ;)

Draves
04-05-2013, 12:38 PM
pretty neat though I found the throw of the ball compared to the dynamic-ness of the other stuff a bit weak but other than that lovely work

OGrilla
04-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Nothing but respect for the fullbody, frame-by-frame animators. The angles and timing were done wonderfully. Not too much going on with this, and there is a lack of defining features which may help the eye catch more detail (composition is key in art and most importantly in animation). Think of what your animation would look like if the character and objects were black and the background was white. Looking at the silhouette, you should be able to understand what's going on in a scene. Right now that seems like it might be difficult to do. In the future you could add some defining features that let the viewer understand which way the character is facing and from which angle we are seeing the scene.

I can tell you're not new to animation or at least you've watched enough to understand the concepts. Don't stray too far from this style, please. It's refreshing to see.

SmootWoofus
04-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Thanks for some serious input, all of you, my goodness. seems like an awesome community!