T Man
06-02-2008, 07:04 PM
16 minutes concludes in a blood style i'm trying

http://antiup.net/view/2498/

eerrr, i'm not too happy with it but w/e

C&C The SHIT outa it

Shanto
06-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Not one of your better ones (but still ****ing awesome). He freezes for a second before he hits the platform. Blood was a little weird, but great particles.

<3 you.

Etch
06-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Should be thicker personally and make it drop in more globs, and it was more gassey then fluidy.

Personally to me.

And i know the run wasn't suppose to be good, but come on, looks like he was doing round house kicks to the ledge.

T Man
06-02-2008, 07:32 PM
I don't know what you mean about the run..

i'll work with the blood some.

Apples
06-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Blood was good, but the movements of the guy were quite bad.

Shanto
06-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Should be thicker personally and make it drop in more globs, and it was more gassey then fluidy.

Personally to me.

And i know the run wasn't suppose to be good, but come on, looks like he was doing round house kicks to the ledge.
Er...Um...that's actually kinda his running normally.

xD

Etch
06-02-2008, 08:03 PM
It looked as if his legs were going behind him, and then coming down, or they shrunk and came really high up to his pelvis when he brought his leg up.

Get it?

STUFF
06-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Basically, the leg that's in the air during the run shrunk a hell lot. Blood needs to be more..gloppy; it's too thin to see right now, but the particles and all were good.

SSOutPhase
06-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Well everybody got the problem laid out for ya. But I could understand, in under 16 min. Still looks good.

Omega
06-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Huh, that's a rather funny sort of run.

Blood particles are good, but it looks too watery. Try making it more thick and viscous.

Otherwise, I think it's pretty good.

the afro ninja
06-02-2008, 09:32 PM
The blood looked good. Globs of that would be better. Nice dissipation and smoothness though.

leo4life
06-02-2008, 09:42 PM
damn, 16 minutes, o.O? pretty good

Cicada
06-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Looks more like a particle explosion than blood. It loses speed too quickly and doesn't spread out enough. Make it be affected by gravity in a more realistic manner that a light liquid would behave in.

Good job.

T Man
06-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Looks more like a particle explosion than blood. It loses speed too quickly and doesn't spread out enough. Make it be affected by gravity in a more realistic manner that a light liquid would behave in.

Good job.

There we go. I was looking for a more based cnc and you gave it. Thank you so much, i have a free day tomorrow so i'll practice more with blood.

Lixu
06-03-2008, 02:23 AM
god damn nice particles you got out there!

Strills
06-03-2008, 06:49 AM
I don't like it really, the running looked weird to me, but I guess it's good. I just don't like the way it looks.
Same goes for the blood.

demon30
06-03-2008, 11:01 AM
it's cool one thing is that the running was weird... you should work on blood too but it was good.

NCz
06-03-2008, 03:21 PM
That was a really akward fall.

Spazmodan
06-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Yeah, the running was creepeh. The blood was O.K. Still, wasn't to bad, though.

Kitsune
06-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Huh, that's a rather funny sort of run.

Blood particles are good, but it looks too watery. Try making it more thick and viscous.

Otherwise, I think it's pretty good.

Blood isn't like syrup. It's thick, but it's flexible to how it can be. Besides. We're not going for realism. It's all for creative styling.

Opted
06-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Run was okay, except:

The stick figure extends his leg out and holds it at the same (almost)
diagonal position while his upper body moves.

It doesn't make sense, seeing as how you can't really support
you're body weight from that position.

That might be what people were talking about, though it doesn't
really seem to stand out. (or really affect the anim)

As for the blood:

It wasn't very liquid like, in fact it seemed to vaporize on the way down.
Partly because you made the dots/particles so small it kind of disappeared.

Also, it seemed like it stayed an unnecessary amount of time in the air
making it feel light. (and like, I said before not very liquid like)

For future reference, make it look like it works with the situation.
Have the blood look like it's coming out from the head, not just
an MC in the back.

Looking forward to your next blood test, kind of makes
me want to animate blood. :U

Kitsune
06-03-2008, 04:12 PM
16 minutes concludes in a blood style i'm trying

http://antiup.net/view/2498/

eerrr, i'm not too happy with it but w/e

C&C The SHIT outa it
Lol I forgot to C&C this one too! I was just being an asshole again!!!

Blood was nice. I zoomed in on it, and discovered the use of different colors. I think that's what makes this so different. The blood is faded into white and given more volume even when the particles are small, and helps the particlization in its final stages greatly. It's a nice, useful effect. The blood was well particilized, the small detail was really nice, especially in 16 minutes.

Now what you want to take with this post depends on the direction you want to go with your blood.

If you want more realism for the audience who shuns creativity, you may want to expand the mass of the original blood spurt just a bit, and put gravity in a bit more.

If you want more aesthetic pleasing for the crowd, and still have a bit more down-to-earth realism, the small particles falling onto the ground with the lighter shades following a bit would be a nice portrayal of gravity. Physics isn't even an issue here. If you would continue where the blood stopped with little, manageable particles, and have them fall down in their own directions, physics wouldn't be a big issue, I'm sure.

The run, as explained a lot, is a bit odd. I won't get into that. I'm sure you know how to make runs...

Hope this helped.

You have to tell me how you animate so quickly, though.

T Man
06-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Wow, two excellent comments.

Opted, i realize what you mean about the run, I'll work on that today.

Lets just say blood is not my strong side >_> I'll take your thoughts into consideration!

Kitsune, You're no athhole. I'm going for a more of a stylish blood. so i'll be dinged on my blood no matter waht C:

thanks for the comments you two.!