PDA

View Full Version : In school, you have free time

Sonoya
04-05-2013, 12:01 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/22bd2c0e-2f0/

http://www.fileize.com/view/b468efd4-8ee/

I took this elective for animation. it teaches you nothing but what you most likely already know.
The first program i was introduced to was bryce. It's nothing but a cheap land scrape creator. I hated it so much. And we had to use it for one whole semester and half of my second one. So literally 3/4s of my time spent on this class is really nothing but wasted hours of my life.

Then finally we got to the programs that actually were top line fun and lovable. Blender. Although i'm not much of a 3-d kind of guy.
and now we are at flash. My highly favored program, the one application i love so much. When the little time i have. I made these 2 amataur skips.
I'm sure i'll be back to fluidanims/stickpage soon. I feel the ambitions to animate more like how i always do everytime i leave for a period amount of time.

I just wanted to type a sort of ramble. I hope I haven't rusted too bad.

neonFA
04-05-2013, 02:46 PM
You should like, get on. more. cuz I miss you :1

My school had an animation class too, our teacher didn't know what tweens were...

Sonoya
04-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Lol, Neon, I love you. :)

My teacher is a complete geek lol. Like the kinds that try so hard to act adult. Like the kind of kid who would say "i can do this because i'm mature." But obviously your not mature until you don't care if you or not. You just know you are. We'll she doesn't know a thing any of the programs she "teaches" us to use. It's called an animation class, but the majority of the time we're only learn how x y and z axis work.

Funny story i have. Long story short. I got a detention for saying butthole.

CrewKid
04-06-2013, 06:18 AM
Lol Neon look whos talking, you needa get back active too you sexy SOB!

And sonoya I really liked the first one and ill have to try that kick out. Interesting to say the least

Amf
04-06-2013, 04:59 PM
the kick was too floaty, not really alot of force in it and it could anticipation. When he was boucing back on 1 foot, his other foot was woblying and kinda twitchy, also he stopped the leg used to kick with super quick like it was weightless n stuffer-nutters (stuff). second animation was wobbily but thats all, it was noice m8.
also get more active, everyone loves soy(milk)