PDA

View Full Version : Fullbody Scrumptious

SmootWoofus
04-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Oh my! so tasty!
Please tell me the things you think about this thing.

http://filz.us/x1v

Arch-Angel
04-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Clean it up, and usually if someone is heavy enough to erode walls they have a difficult time walking across them.

YoShiFA
04-06-2013, 02:33 AM
daff faaaa its not there >_>

SmootWoofus
04-06-2013, 10:39 AM
It seemed pretty polished. All except for a few shadows...

YoShiFA
04-07-2013, 01:02 PM
i liked it ... and it could be a really weak wall, like a dirt wall or somthing

looked nice :) not too much to c/c i dont have a good eye for fb as much as just movements and force, as far as those go i think everything was proper nj bro

Chamel
04-07-2013, 01:11 PM
The way his foot hit the ground in the beginning is weird, like you can't really tell what's happening with it until it goes behind the guy. You also need to make is footwork on the wall faster, because people who do wall runs usually don't go that slow as to stay on it. It looked nice though, pretty cool. Oh, and like Arch Angel said, it shouldn't crumble like that, even if it is a dirt wall (YoshiFA). If it was dirt wall or something that crumbles easily, try coloring to where people know what it was and that way they would understand it better. I liked it though. Good job.

Radon
04-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Amazing work there! But if that was in real life, he wouldn't be with us anymore. My point: Too slow for a wall run. Fix that up and the things ChamelNeon said, and you're good to go!

Sonicmanqaz
04-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Well since I'm not too good with fullbody, i just have to say, MOTHER OF GOD THAT'S BEAUTIFUL! What is the fps?

JanRavnik
04-07-2013, 02:16 PM
GEEZUUSSS o_O

YoShiFA
04-07-2013, 07:25 PM
ehhhhh i think the effect was nice, dont hate ;) well made and as for the footing i felt like he was "catching his footing" like he jumped there and slid... than kept jumpin'

still , well made(and again, i dont have the best eye for fb)