PDA

View Full Version : Speedy Fullbody

B210
04-06-2013, 02:42 AM
So umm
Yeah
I made this in a few hours :I Its nothing special but i do like it nonthelesssss :3
http://www.fileize.com/view/5b76a02d-f6a/

Cnc only on the motions and stuff since I know that the art is NOTHING fancy lol
Its a cat man btw >.>

Lithium
04-06-2013, 02:46 AM
Awesome work dude, love the trails. I also loved the messy-ish look (Although it could of been drawn better, I know that wasn't your focus). The attacks were powerful and fast. My only complaint on the animation side is to clean up the poses and such, the arms especially were just flailing randomly, maybe keep them more intact at some points.

Whatever though, awesome job, how long you been doing flash?

B210
04-06-2013, 02:50 AM
Awesome work dude, love the trails. I also loved the messy-ish look (Although it could of been drawn better, I know that wasn't your focus). The attacks were powerful and fast. My only complaint on the animation side is to clean up the poses and such, the arms especially were just flailing randomly, maybe keep them more intact at some points.

Whatever though, awesome job, how long you been doing flash?

HOLY SHIT LITHIUM????
FROM FUCKING DARKDEMON???? ;u;
Dude oh shit if thats you... I just made a mess in my pants lmao
No but really like a year or so I guess lol

And thanks for the cnc! :>
The flailing arms i see now but honestly thats just my style :3
If he was punching I wouldnt have made them so floppy cx

Lithium
04-06-2013, 02:52 AM
Haha yeah I joined today, who are you from DD? No idea people knew me here! I created a thread in Pivot section, maybe you could be the first commenter :D? Anyway cool job, we should have an RHG battle sometime when I get into flash again!

B210
04-06-2013, 02:55 AM
Haha yeah I joined today, who are you from DD? No idea people knew me here! I created a thread in Pivot section, maybe you could be the first commenter :D? Anyway cool job, we should have an RHG battle sometime when I get into flash again!

Holy fuck man
Im an oldie from there
I was first Beastman210 but then I changed my name to Insomniac
And now I just dont really post there :c
Its sad really
It was such a cool place. Anyways shoot me a pm or whatever because I dont want to be spamming up this thread >o>