PDA

View Full Version : how do you stop swordwrath harassment in the beginning?

thorspider413
04-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Hello fellow chaos players. I have been dealing with a problem when an enemy keeps attacking me with swodwraths and i cant kill them with bombers because he has few archers and i cant use crawlers for they are to easy to kill when against a swordwrath with rage while all the other units are too expensive. Can someone pls help me?

Jombloxx
04-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Castle dead.

thorspider413
04-06-2013, 08:38 AM
i tried that already but castle dead only kills one swordwrath at a time anymmore suggestions? it would really help

Jombloxx
04-06-2013, 08:43 AM
1.Garrison
2.Make crawlers and stuff.
3.Castle dead fucks them for a while.
4.Defend
5.Stop him
6.Make army and economy.
7.Take center
8.Harrass him
9.Attack the statue
10.Win
11.Gain 10 ecoins
12.Win rating
13.Get one more win
14.Check your friends list
15.Chat if someone is online
16.Have fun
17.Give me rating
18.Do something
20.Stop playing
21.Get something to eat

thorspider413
04-06-2013, 08:52 AM
lol thank you it will really help

Jombloxx
04-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Well im not a Chaos player but this works with Order :)

Bladed Fire
04-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Crawler sneak past Swordwraths and kill Archidon Bombers deal with low health swordwrath. 3 bombers equal to 1 Swordwrath.

stickman311
04-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Lol.
I'm a swordwrath starter pro, so get advice from ME. Two crawlers, two bombs, u can kill 3 miners. If they garrisoned when u reached there, then its more easy. They just lost time. Their economy now sucks. Win like a pro

uberman
04-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Copied from part of my response (post 7) in the other thread about chaos vs order;

On short maps, saddly chaos has to expect to lose against sword rush.

But, what you should try do is focus on keeping what ever (of yours) he is attacking alive. Use one or two miners to fight early on along side crawlers, but always keep some of them mining so you have income, and keep spaming crawlers until you can build up enough surviving crawlers to make a counter attack. I have a replay of me doing exactly that.
http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...9&version=1.59
(this is not the shortest 2 maps, where its very very hard to do, as his swords dont take as long to cross the map)

YQ2012
04-07-2013, 06:18 AM
Bomber & Crawler combo may help...use crawlers to defend bombers...
Bombers: Kill swordwraths...
Crawlers: Charge for archers to distract swordmen to be BOOMED!!!

Invincitron
04-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Hi reader,

Use Crawlers to tank damage, I do recommend a Castle Dead because they are using Swordwraths, it should poison and kill them. Use Bombers to kill the rest and Crawlers doing Tank Damage. Enemy Archidons in front of Statue can not hit behind Statue, so you can easily kill the Swordwraths with your Bombers and Statue doing Tank Damage. Next, get Crawlers and about 2 - 3 Bombers. Works best when enemy is Garrisoning there units you come in, Bombers kill about 4 - 5 miners (Garrisoning packs em up). Crawlers finish the job.

.:Invincitron:.

InvictusII
04-13-2013, 02:47 PM
castle archers/deads...

they have areal damage so it will scare the weak swordwraths away.

_Ai_
04-13-2013, 04:06 PM
castle archers/deads...

they have areal damage so it will scare the weak swordwraths away.

Deads don't have AOE Damage...

stickman311
04-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Ehem, BOMBERS to go past swords and kill all miners. (Start with two crawl two mine and then make 2 bomb and attack bomb. If they garrisoned when you reached there u won cuz of economy. If they built castle archer then their dumb. Castle archers can't shoot bombs bro! Then if u see archer blow him up

DragonFrost
04-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Ehem, BOMBERS to go past swords and kill all miners. (Start with two crawl two mine and then make 2 bomb and attack bomb. If they garrisoned when you reached there u won cuz of economy. If they built castle archer then their dumb. Castle archers can't shoot bombs bro! Then if u see archer blow him up

Which is why you get a wall instead of castle archer... It works better against bombs.

YQ2012
04-13-2013, 11:17 PM
Which is why you get a wall instead of castle archer... It works better against bombs.
I <3 Walls...:)

GokuXx
04-13-2013, 11:48 PM
Hello fellow chaos players. I have been dealing with a problem when an enemy keeps attacking me with swodwraths and i cant kill them with bombers because he has few archers and i cant use crawlers for they are to easy to kill when against a swordwrath with rage while all the other units are too expensive. Can someone pls help me?

Okay man i can help you with this issue. Well first of all when you see early harassment by Swords the first thing you need to do is have like 2-3 bombers. If he's smart he will use one as a decoy, however, run past his swords and try to attack his miners and if he retreats to go protect his miners all his swords will be pilled up together. So at this point you can kill them all.That's what i do and it works all the time.