http://filz.us/xdv

madness project

http://filz.us/xdw

bes round 10 and rhg demo [UPDATED]

http://filz.us/xf3

cnc please

Pox
04-06-2013, 08:54 PM
That Shock joint looked cool. You should probably double space more on it, but It looks good so far.

flashfree-k
04-06-2013, 08:58 PM
That Shock joint looked cool. You should probably double space more on it, but It looks good so far.

no it was ment to bee fast so yea and thanks

Externus
04-06-2013, 09:03 PM

That's exactly what I said.xD

flashfree-k
04-06-2013, 09:06 PM
That's exactly what I said.xD

hmmm, yea yea yea, maybe i will

Lithium
04-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Awesome work Flashfree, great stuff. I can tell you're reasonably experienced with flash, you seem to have a lot of aspects down. You also make some pretty cool fight scenes, you got a nice spacing style to compliment the attacks.

First off I'll CnC your Round 10 Demo.

It was great, I loved the music you added, very cool haha. Awesome close up scenes too, stuff like that really makes battles fun to watch. I also love the mild storyline you have added in, with the Beast creature popping in and everything. Nice dialogue too. My advice would be to smoothen up your movements and well... add MORE movements overall to your figures. You seem to have a habbit of only moving certain limbs at certain times, such as when he is walking, you only move one leg at a time whilst keeping the other completely static. Also that scene where the blue figure grabbed the spear from his back, you should of slightly shrugged his torso back as well. Get into the habbit of making every limb correspond better with eachother, it will make your figures appear much more human-like and less robotic.
Besides that, great work, very entertaining, looking forward to it!

Madness Project:
Awesome job, I love madness animations, you expresed the violence very well. I also loved how you flashed the background black and added yellow streaks representing gunshots, saves you time of animating and looks good at the same time! My advice would honestly be the same as last time, the characters move a bit roboticly, not enough characteristic or anticipation of movements to make it look super professional.
Great work overall though!

Shock joint:
Great work, I don't know who did what parts, but the whole animation links well! You did that stop-motion super speed effect really well (If you made that part). The critisim is honestly the same as last animations :p The movements are a stiff and lack characteristic.

Overall critic:
My number one advice to you would be to improve on your movements. You have got poses down pretty well, nothing wrong there. Just try and add more definition to your spacing as a whole. All the figures move the same speed generally, all the limbs seem a bit stiff and static, some movements need to be smoothened out.
To improve on this, maybe make a few shorts (Or just continue these unfinished projects) and focus on moving the whole figure as one corresponding body, instead of seperate limbs individually.

That's just my advice, hope it helped a little. Great job though, you have potential, and you already nailed down a lot of aspects, which is a good accomplishment.
Keep it up!

Ezy
04-06-2013, 09:17 PM
It's decent but alot of it looks lazy to be honest. On the Shock one, the effect is good but you just f6'd the standing pose around which made it look lazy. I'd make more sense if you changed them to actual attack poses or something. On the Madness one it was a random blur light loop when you could've atleast made a picture flash of him moving around shooting them. Same with the BSE/RHG demo, zoom in and animate the run loop, not drag a blob across the screen.

flashfree-k
04-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Awesome work Flashfree, great stuff. I can tell you're reasonably experienced with flash, you seem to have a lot of aspects down. You also make some pretty cool fight scenes, you got a nice spacing style to compliment the attacks.

It was great, I loved the music you added, very cool haha. Awesome close up scenes too, stuff like that really makes battles fun to watch. I also love the mild storyline you have added in, with the Beast creature popping in and everything. Nice dialogue too. My advice would be to smoothen up your movements and well... add MORE movements overall to your figures. You seem to have a habbit of only moving certain limbs at certain times, such as when he is walking, you only move one leg at a time whilst keeping the other completely static. Also that scene where the blue figure grabbed the spear from his back, you should of slightly shrugged his torso back as well. Get into the habbit of making every limb correspond better with eachother, it will make your figures appear much more human-like and less robotic.

Madness Project:
Awesome job, I love madness animations, you expresed the violence very well. I also loved how you flashed the background black and added yellow streaks representing gunshots, saves you time of animating and looks good at the same time! My advice would honestly be the same as last time, the characters move a bit roboticly, not enough characteristic or anticipation of movements to make it look super professional.

Shock joint:
Great work, I don't know who did what parts, but the whole animation links well! You did that stop-motion super speed effect really well (If you made that part). The critisim is honestly the same as last animations :p The movements are a stiff and lack characteristic.

Overall critic:
My number one advice to you would be to improve on your movements. You have got poses down pretty well, nothing wrong there. Just try and add more definition to your spacing as a whole. All the figures move the same speed generally, all the limbs seem a bit stiff and static, some movements need to be smoothened out.
To improve on this, maybe make a few shorts (Or just continue these unfinished projects) and focus on moving the whole figure as one corresponding body, instead of seperate limbs individually.

That's just my advice, hope it helped a little. Great job though, you have potential, and you already nailed down a lot of aspects, which is a good accomplishment.
Keep it up!

thanks a lot the only thing you said the most is to move all of the limbs more, and that i will do.

Irian
04-07-2013, 02:55 AM
LOL why is he crying in the BSE one? :p

Madness Project:

Shock joint:

Overall critic:

Keep it up!

Woah there

S.A.
04-07-2013, 03:26 AM
Because he thinks the other guy killed his parents.

DigitalFlamer105
04-07-2013, 04:37 AM
I liked the Shock Joint and the BSE...by the way...At the end of the BSE one...does it loop at the end? It loops jirick with the spear.

Well the madness animation.....shouldn't those zombies have green colored hands?

Amf
04-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Yeah they all need work, Movements were hard to comprehend and I actually laughed at the shock thing because of how twitchy he got when it went slow motion, I thought that part was a joke. Your BSE got REALLY STEREOTYPICAL NOOB STICKFIGURE ANIMATION, REALLY FAST. It turned into a stereotypical noob animation as soon as he said "You killed my parents". If i had a dollar for every time I Heard that in an animation, I would be bill gates. Everything needs work really, the part of madness when the screen went black should have been much shorter, it looked and sounded as if he was actually missing alot of the bullets and that's why it took so long.
Work on timing, slower movements, original not "my parents were killed by you" Ideas, and also some angles in these animations would add a spark to them all.

flashfree-k
04-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Yeah they all need work, Movements were hard to comprehend and I actually laughed at the shock thing because of how twitchy he got when it went slow motion, I thought that part was a joke. Your BSE got REALLY STEREOTYPICAL NOOB STICKFIGURE ANIMATION, REALLY FAST. It turned into a stereotypical noob animation as soon as he said "You killed my parents". If i had a dollar for every time I Heard that in an animation, I would be bill gates. Everything needs work really, the part of madness when the screen went black should have been much shorter, it looked and sounded as if he was actually missing alot of the bullets and that's why it took so long.
Work on timing, slower movements, original not "my parents were killed by you" Ideas, and also some angles in these animations would add a spark to them all.

i havin't seen any animation that says you killed my parent i did not know that lot's of people used it,