PDA

View Full Version : Combat

shockaqua
04-02-2007, 02:02 PM
I would like to create an animation called Combat. Here is the story:

It's like D.O.A except it's a bit different. It will start off with everyone fighting each other and then there will be 5 groups of three. The remaining two groups will have a fight off. There is also a police officer who is trying to find the fighters.

I need people for the following:

MENU: Dragora

MUSIC (If anyone can find good war music like ones in Lord of the Rings and stuff then that would be good.): Dragora

VOICES:
Reaper (Male):
Skyro (Male): Z-Trip
Phoenix (Male):
Razor (Male):
L.T. Kimi (Female):
Layla (Female):
Officer Skrass (Male):ShockAqua

FLASH ANIMATOR: ShockAqua

WEAPON DESIGNER: Myself V2/Faren

BACKGROUND/SETTINGS DESIGNER: Dragora

If you want to be a Weapons Designer, send me an animation of your designed weapon in action. If you want to be a Flash Animator show me one of your BEST animations and I will decide if it is good enough for the animation. If you want to be a Background/Settings Designer, sned me an example of what type of backgrounds you can do. Try and do a city if you can. If you want to be a voice actor/actress, send me a file with your voice on it. Or if you do not want to be a voice actor/actress, you can send me a message filling in the gaps below. If you are applying for the role of one of the characters, you have to read out this line:

My name is:
I am a (Male/Female):
I am applying for the role of:

(Please tell me if your microphone doesn't work)

Thank you for your co-operation.

Good Luck!

Scorpioxxx
04-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Ill do any of the animation or weapons should you need help in those sections, do i need to post an example?

shockaqua
04-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Yeah post a weapon that you designed and I want to see it in action.
It needs to be flash

Scorpioxxx
04-03-2007, 02:32 AM
Ill update this post when i find/make one.....

EDIT: Sorry, just found that i have quite a few other anims to do, count me out......

shockaqua
04-03-2007, 04:16 AM
OK then I understand

Deathbat.
04-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Can i voice for someone?

Give me a script and il Act them out.

Tip:
Write script first.
Story board it.
Animate it.
Add sound.

faren
04-03-2007, 05:07 AM
I could do weapon designing, problem is I can't do the animation part of it ;)

shockaqua
04-03-2007, 11:55 AM
OK just create the weapon. Try to create a Shotgun for example.

shockaqua
04-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Can i voice for someone?

Give me a script and il Act them out.

Tip:
Write script first.
Story board it.
Animate it.
Add sound.

You have to read the script above. Which character do you want to be anyway?

faren
04-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Here is a shotgun and a Glock I made

i160.photobucket.com/albums/t200/Xravil/shotty.swf

I know its a little rough but it was a very quick one.

z-trip
04-03-2007, 02:43 PM
what i don't get is how we would make the voices would we just record them and mail the tape to you so you could put it on the anim or what.

Enigma
04-03-2007, 02:53 PM
what i don't get is how we would make the voices would we just record them and mail the tape to you so you could put it on the anim or what.

No, theres such thing as a sound recording program, you just say your script through a mike and send the file to the animator...

myself v2
04-03-2007, 03:11 PM
I'll gladly do weapons.
I'll send a demo as soon as I can.

Arch-Angel
04-03-2007, 03:49 PM
I can design swords and spears,I might be able to make a castle,I'm new to Flash though(doesn't affect my weapons,I CANT do guns),which I highly doubt an angel will be using an M 16.But I can post you a demo if I have time
(homework).I'm better at pivot so I can't animate.I have some pretty good fight music(war),like Breaking Benjamins Blow Me Away,the saw theme,I forgot the name,but that song from Omega bert 8,Castlvainia(the musci from the entro of killing spree 6),and the Cell theme.I may be able to do voices,providing if my mic isn't f'd up.

z-trip
04-03-2007, 04:59 PM
my name is: mike
i am: 14 yrs. old in arizona
i am applying for the role of:skyro/fallen angel (wichever shockaqua thinks i should do)

shockaqua
04-04-2007, 05:16 AM
my name is: mike
i am: 14 yrs. old in arizona
i am applying for the role of:skyro/fallen angel (wichever shockaqua thinks i should do)

You shall be Skyro.

Arch-Angel
04-04-2007, 03:00 PM
I can also make a menu,I'm not bad at that type of actionscript,I don't think I could do an animated one,but I might,actually I think I can.So You can out me down for that.uhhhhhhh.If you have msn add me,I'm

theblindsamurai_135@hotmail.com

shockaqua
05-30-2007, 06:29 AM
Here are the main characters:
http://www.swfup.com/uploads/swf-11527.swf

Freddeh
05-30-2007, 06:42 AM
Sounds cool.

But I am not of a great voice actor, animator or a menu maker.

Just wanna say it's a good idea.

painedadj91
05-30-2007, 09:28 AM
My name is: Daniel Paine
I am a Male
I am applying for the role of: Reaper or Dark Pheonix, or any male character that hasn't been taken. Can I see a script?

shockaqua
07-05-2007, 01:05 PM
I am half-way through the animation. I've been a bit busy.

z-trip
09-27-2008, 02:52 PM
whenever you get a chance send me a message shock aqua, with pictures of the main characters and let me know where you are at with the animation plz plz thx :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

RaidBlitz
10-04-2008, 08:07 PM
he aint doin this no more. I know the guy in real life. Apparently there is something wrong with his internet account and he doesn't have access to the internet any more so he cancelled this a long time ago. Sorry.