PDA

View Full Version : Clip from fight

stick-it
06-03-2008, 10:21 AM
this is a clip from a fight vid i am making, andit is my second video, which would explain if it sucks. Rate plz

stick-it
06-03-2008, 10:31 AM
in a few days, months, or even a year, i should be bored enough to finish the movie/fight/video/clip previously stated in the above post

stick-it
06-03-2008, 10:35 AM
this video took me five minutes to make by the way( at least i think it was that long)

Karthago
06-03-2008, 12:05 PM
this video took me five minutes to make by the way( at least i think it was that long)
take more time to do your shit. yes indeed, it sucks!

read tutorials, learn about stuff and dont say youll finish your anims a few years later ... thats idiotic if you want to become a better animator.

and its not "from a fight" but "animation OF a fight scene" or what ever.

PS: Dont do multiple posts in a row when youre not updating or bumping. Theres an "Edit" tool.

stick-it
06-03-2008, 10:01 PM
ok

one: i told you it's my second freakin animation

two: what the hell did you just say, cuase it did'nt make sense to me

and three: i am working on a project to see if one single person can make a forum post become a "hot" post

so next time you have to say something crappy about my animations, at least make it make sense so i can actually feel dissed or burned or whatever you preffer
and editing is a waste of space

stick-it
06-03-2008, 10:09 PM
here, rate this. I for one think this is my better of the two, even if it does still suck

evildeadking
06-04-2008, 12:03 AM
i would pratice more before posting... like you could use tutorials or something.
And there really was no reason to get so defensive, and his post made complete sense.

Karthago
06-04-2008, 05:18 AM
ok

one: i told you it's my second freakin animation

two: what the hell did you just say, cuase it did'nt make sense to me

and three: i am working on a project to see if one single person can make a forum post become a "hot" post

so next time you have to say something crappy about my animations, at least make it make sense so i can actually feel dissed or burned or whatever you preffer
and editing is a waste of space
you dont seem to want c&c.

shut the **** up

Jousteh
06-04-2008, 06:38 AM
editing is a waste of space

You are waste of space.

stick-it
06-04-2008, 09:41 AM
what the.....oh crap not again....someone got on my profile, and this thread was something that they do everytime just to anoy me...so I appologies for the inconveniece and suggest that everyone forget about this. And those are my first two animations, and i agree that they suck, and what is c&c while we're at it

LakE
06-04-2008, 09:48 AM
what the.....oh crap not again....someone got on my profile, and this thread was something that they do everytime just to anoy me...so I appologies for the inconveniece and suggest that everyone forget about this.

Oh god, I lol'd.

****, I think I may sig that.
Ahhh, It's noobs like this guy that keep a smile on my face.

stick-it
06-04-2008, 10:18 AM
that's what i'm here for, along with just to plain....forget that last part...but seriously, just get someone to delete this thread