PDA

View Full Version : PSYCHOPATIC STICK FIGURE RAMPAGE!!

Draves
04-08-2013, 03:08 PM
MOAR CAPS LOCK!!

erm yeah.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iVGwAF7_1U&list=UUo0NDnVPxOOBrNd_Sd_l4qQ&index=1

click dat link! NAO!.. yes, I expect you to read the description.

*after you (hopefully) read the description (and subbed to me LOL jk)*

Any comments and thoughts on that subject?

I'd like to hear some opinions.

Strike
04-08-2013, 03:12 PM
*Subscribes*
I like it. There's not much to comment on it actually, backgrounds pretty nice and the battle is quick and fun. Heh :)

Draves
04-08-2013, 03:40 PM
*Subscribes*
I like it. There's not much to comment on it actually, backgrounds pretty nice and the battle is quick and fun. Heh :)

Thanks a bunch mane, much appreciated!~<3

hm.. maybe I should've been more specific.. I'd also like to know the opinion on the subject that many keep it "small" with just one stick figure beating up some random other one that stood still before and doesn't really do anything when they could put more effort into something more presentable.. but meh guess that's not a good subject to talk about after all

Slicker
04-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Actually, that is a good subject lol. I think people should really add more excitement to their "little animation." For example. Amazing background D: btw, I love your style.

Mercury
04-08-2013, 10:20 PM
My detailed enuff cnc/comments:

The background is outright gorgeous. It's simplistic but it gets the job done. The animation is near perfect, the 3D effect when the blue guy was getting spun around was really nicely done, there were no wobbles and if there were some noticeable ones, it fit with your style so it can't be taken as a negative. The humor in it is a bonus, however it's conveyed in a goofy way which worked perfectly. The pink stick in the background was a nice addition to the overall scene because it illustrated the humor behind it better and made it more...valid, if that makes sense. The movements were done in a cartoony way which I assume you did on purpose to suit the situation they were in, it looked fluid and flowed in a natural way. The subtle resizing was perfect! It totally synced with your particular style, and it also maintained the natural movements. There was a nice amount of anticipation and force in the attacks and the sounds were placed pretty precisely (lol, I don't think 'pretty' and 'precisely' can go hand in hand but whatever). The v-cam movements were done with care and there weren't any jarring moments for the viewer unless it was needed such as when the attacks were taking place. The in's and out's of the speech bubbles added a lot more to the cartoony aspects of the animation which also helped with the humor. Overall all the elements that are required in an animation were implemented very nicely, the background was cool, the animation and attacks flowed, and the ending bit with the different statements was kinda cool, I lol'd.

And so the score from me is: 9/10.

acb
04-09-2013, 07:44 AM
This is lovely!

Draves
04-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Actually, that is a good subject lol. I think people should really add more excitement to their "little animation." For example. Amazing background D: btw, I love your style.

Lol exactly. Also, thanks a lot dood, much appreciated! C:
pssshhhh besides, you can hit that sexy ass subscribe button and see moar of me and my beloved style.. but don't tell anyone

My detailed enuff cnc/comments:

The background is outright gorgeous. It's simplistic but it gets the job done. The animation is near perfect, the 3D effect when the blue guy was getting spun around was really nicely done, there were no wobbles and if there were some noticeable ones, it fit with your style so it can't be taken as a negative. The humor in it is a bonus, however it's conveyed in a goofy way which worked perfectly. The pink stick in the background was a nice addition to the overall scene because it illustrated the humor behind it better and made it more...valid, if that makes sense. The movements were done in a cartoony way which I assume you did on purpose to suit the situation they were in, it looked fluid and flowed in a natural way. The subtle resizing was perfect! It totally synced with your particular style, and it also maintained the natural movements. There was a nice amount of anticipation and force in the attacks and the sounds were placed pretty precisely (lol, I don't think 'pretty' and 'precisely' can go hand in hand but whatever). The v-cam movements were done with care and there weren't any jarring moments for the viewer unless it was needed such as when the attacks were taking place. The in's and out's of the speech bubbles added a lot more to the cartoony aspects of the animation which also helped with the humor. Overall all the elements that are required in an animation were implemented very nicely, the background was cool, the animation and attacks flowed, and the ending bit with the different statements was kinda cool, I lol'd.

And so the score from me is: 9/10.

Dude I love you for this amazingly awesome breakdown.. well I love you for various other reasons as well but yeah.. y'know what I be talkin' bout <3

This is lovely!

Shhaaaankkkss!
BUT AIN'T NOBODYME SEE YA AROUND ANYMOAR!

whhyyyyy ;m;

Travis
04-09-2013, 12:39 PM
excellent background work, the animation is so simple, yet at the same time is very exciting.
though, i'm not sure what you were trying to prove?

Draves
04-09-2013, 01:23 PM
excellent background work, the animation is so simple, yet at the same time is very exciting.
though, i'm not sure what you were trying to prove?

Thanksalot manez!
I'm not trying to prove anything. lol I wouldn't even know what there could be that I might prove with this animation. Then again one interprets it differently.
Also, I'm trying to figure out what you mean by "simple"? No trail? No fancy effects? (which both I could do with ease lol)

Radon
04-09-2013, 01:32 PM
You're a fucking definition of originality.

neonFA
04-09-2013, 06:42 PM
I enjoyed the amount of effort put into the background.

The animation itself was nice, the spin was pretty.

I liked it.

Draves
04-10-2013, 01:17 PM
You're a fucking definition of originality.

Thanks a ton man! <3
I rarely see anyone being called that and even less truly being. But maybe I'm just blind Lol

I enjoyed the amount of effort put into the background.

The animation itself was nice, the spin was pretty.

I liked it.

Glad you do!

I believe I've been sitting there "just" thinking about what to animate/create more than actually working.