PDA

View Full Version : help with giant massing

thorspider413
04-09-2013, 06:31 AM
Hello chaos players. I was hoping to ask all of you on how to defeat giant massing. I have tried the marrowkai strategy against giant mass but it just didnt work when the enemy has 5 or more enslaved giants. 4 marrowkais arent enough and when I get more marrowkais my army gets disbalanced and again, I lose. So could any of you please help me with different strategies against giant massing. And btw I cant see what Wyzdm posted in the thread "your chaos questions here" because you cant view replays through codes anymore. Your help and tips would be appreciated.

WheresMyCheetos
04-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Destroy his econamy before it can supports giants. When he only has 1-2 giants use reaper and have anything attack.

Invincitron
04-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Hi reader,

When I had Chaos I would get 1 Dead, 6 Jugger Knights, 3 Medusas, and 1 Marrowkai....

.:Invincitron:.

DragonFrost
04-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Hi reader,

When I had Chaos I would get 1 Dead, 6 Jugger Knights, 3 Medusas, and 1 Marrowkai....

Obliviated by 10 bombers and 15 wings.

Invincitron
04-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Hi reader (Especially DragonFrost),

10 Bombers? Bombers do nothing to Giants whenever I use em... and Wingadons will die too easily. You need a Giant of your own with Wingadons and a Marrowkai.
Jugger Knights to GREAT Tank Damage (TD);
Wingadons (Eclipsors) are great in Long Range Damage (LRD);
Marrowkai's reaper is great for stunning the Giant;
Medusas Petrify can do massive damage (MD).
Giants can do Tank Damage (TD) and Area Effect Damage (AED).

Why do people say Area OF Effect?

jli
04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Hello chaos players. I was hoping to ask all of you on how to defeat giant massing. I have tried the marrowkai strategy against giant mass but it just didnt work when the enemy has 5 or more enslaved giants. 4 marrowkais arent enough and when I get more marrowkais my army gets disbalanced and again, I lose. So could any of you please help me with different strategies against giant massing. And btw I cant see what Wyzdm posted in the thread "your chaos questions here" because you cant view replays through codes anymore. Your help and tips would be appreciated.

Hey, I just played a game against you!
While I didn't giant mass (I would not stoop so low), there are some things you could have done that would make helped you early game:
Make more crawlers! Early archer is technically not sound vs. chaos. Make a lot of crawlers and chase that archer down. Use bombers to thin out crowds of swordwrath.
Don't tech straight up to juggs. They're good for tanks but not as infantry. Stick with crawler + bomber combo for a bit; trust me, it's powerful. Just read one of BuddyLucky2's rage threads and you'd know.

DragonFrost
04-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Oh crap i fought this guy quite a bit :/ (he was the only 2000s- rating chaos player i've lost too)

on topic: UGH GIANT MASS! idk what to do :/ (maybe mass marrowkai and medusa? xD)

Invincitron
04-09-2013, 07:40 PM

I told you what to do... or you could Head Straight to Their Statue with Jugger Knights.

DragonFrost
04-09-2013, 07:44 PM

I told you what to do... or you could Head Straight to Their Statue with Jugger Knights.

not gonna work. I usually NEVER use juggers.

Invincitron
04-09-2013, 10:54 PM

Only works in 1500's, so once I reached 1700 it would never work. Jugger Knights are very useful in mid-game.

DragonFrost
04-10-2013, 07:16 AM
Interesting. I've gotten up to 1.8k with that strategy, and only lost once to a 2k order player that sword raged on castle...

thorspider413
04-16-2013, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the advise guys but what if he already has 7 e-giants what is the best army against it? or am I doomed?

DragonFrost
04-16-2013, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the advise guys but what if he already has 7 e-giants what is the best army against it? or am I doomed?

HM... Well it's tough. Perhaps a "JUGGERKNIGHT" rush? Like a spearton rush, but with chaos.

jli
04-16-2013, 07:00 AM

You're doomed. Break his turtle early, or you're finished.

GokuXx
04-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Sup man whenever you see your opp. getting giants the first thing you need to do is destroy his economy before he can support the giants,and if he does that your doomed O_O. But if he has like 4 giants get like 2 rows of juggernauts and 2 giants followed by 1 Medusa. This will work because the juggernaut are great to tank the e Giants attacks and the juggernauts will do massive damage while being backed up by the giants and Medusa.

YQ2012
04-19-2013, 11:32 AM
How about deads (primary damaging units)&giants (meat shield)?

lequan1910
04-24-2013, 11:35 AM
Giant + Medusa would be a great combination
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1019957&version=1.60

This is the longest fight ever (17 mins). Basically I go for Wing+Jug first time, but then it is useless (not really useless but can't win) to Giant+Healer+Magkill. I switched to Giant - Medusa in the last mins.

CDwatcher
10-16-2013, 04:12 AM

WheresMyCheetos is right, and 4 marrowkai isn't really enough, because you need 4 marrowkais to kill a fully-grown giant. Based on my experience.

fhtrg
10-16-2013, 05:56 AM
WheresMyCheetos is right, and 4 marrowkai isn't really enough, because you need 4 marrowkais to kill a fully-grown giant. Based on my experience.

Well get 1 giant for your own and get marrowkai equal to the amount of giants he has, and rest are juggernights, and maybe a medusa for poison