PDA

View Full Version : Crazy animation!

stick[]smash
06-03-2008, 09:15 PM
This is making fun of an old TV show from Bommerang.
The Snorks.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8980/killingthesnorksee0.gif

fuppy
06-03-2008, 09:17 PM
You are gay and retarted, period.

stick[]smash
06-03-2008, 09:22 PM
W-w-w-what do u mean 'GAY'?
U dont even know what gay means!

NCz
06-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Gay-

—Synonyms 1. gleeful, jovial, glad, joyous, happy, cheerful, sprightly, blithe, airy, light-hearted; vivacious, frolicsome, sportive, hilarious. Gay, jolly, joyful, merry describe a happy or light-hearted mood. Gay suggests a lightness of heart or liveliness of mood that is openly manifested: when hearts were young and gay. Jolly indicates a good-humored, natural, expansive gaiety of mood or disposition: a jolly crowd at a party. Joyful suggests gladness, happiness, rejoicing: joyful over the good news. Merry is often interchangeable with gay: a merry disposition; a merry party; it suggests, even more than the latter, convivial animated enjoyment. 2. brilliant.
—Antonyms 1. unhappy, mournful.
—Usage note In addition to its original and continuing senses of “merry, lively” and “bright or showy,” gay has had various senses dealing with sexual conduct since the 17th century. A gay woman was a prostitute, a gay man a womanizer, a gay house a brothel. This sexual world included homosexuals too, and gay as an adjective meaning “homosexual” goes back at least to the early 1900s. After World War II, as social attitudes toward sexuality began to change, gay was applied openly by homosexuals to themselves, first as an adjective and later as a noun. Today, the noun often designates only a male homosexual: gays and lesbians. The word has ceased to be slang and is not used disparagingly. Homosexual as a noun is sometimes used only in reference to a male.

Stupid animation by the way.

Mr potato head
06-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Gay-

—Synonyms 1. gleeful, jovial, glad, joyous, happy, cheerful, sprightly, blithe, airy, light-hearted; vivacious, frolicsome, sportive, hilarious. Gay, jolly, joyful, merry describe a happy or light-hearted mood. Gay suggests a lightness of heart or liveliness of mood that is openly manifested: when hearts were young and gay. Jolly indicates a good-humored, natural, expansive gaiety of mood or disposition: a jolly crowd at a party. Joyful suggests gladness, happiness, rejoicing: joyful over the good news. Merry is often interchangeable with gay: a merry disposition; a merry party; it suggests, even more than the latter, convivial animated enjoyment. 2. brilliant.
—Usage note In addition to its original and continuing senses of “merry, lively” and “bright or showy,” gay has had various senses dealing with sexual conduct since the 17th century. A gay woman was a prostitute, a gay man a womanizer, a gay house a brothel. This sexual world included homosexuals too, and gay as an adjective meaning “homosexual” goes back at least to the early 1900s. After World War II, as social attitudes toward sexuality began to change, gay was applied openly by homosexuals to themselves, first as an adjective and later as a noun. Today, the noun often designates only a male homosexual: gays and lesbians. The word has ceased to be slang and is not used disparagingly. Homosexual as a noun is sometimes used only in reference to a male.

was that necessary? lol

dude dont post here till ya get alil better otherwise people bitch at u 24/7 just a headsup

Kitsune
06-03-2008, 09:52 PM
True, but you could be less blatant and more instulting about it. :P

smash;1251080']W-w-w-what do u mean 'GAY'?
U dont even know what gay means!
stick[]smash

Gay-

I doubt he pertains to the bolded.

This forgot stick[]smash.

was that necessary? lol

dude dont post here till ya get alil better otherwise people bitch at u 24/7 just a headsup
It's not his skill, it's his mind

smash;1251069']This is making fun of an old TV show from Bommerang.
The Snorks.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8980/killingthesnorksee0.gif
Let me make this as simple as possible.

You have no skill at all.

You probably never will inless you practice a lot, and probably drive a teacher to his grave.

How old are you? Clearly not above 13. If your best comment is "you don't know what gay means", you likely have been dropped on your head if you are in your teens (dropped on your head recently, mind you).

This is, without a doubt, the worst animation I have ever seen. I thought I have seen a great low when seeing a few 3rd graders' toons made in 10 minutes, but really, what the hell is this?

I try not to flame or anything, and I'm trying to restrain myself from offending you sharply, but this animation- it's just- just so horrible!

What was going through your mind when you decided that an explosion disappears from top to bottom? when you drew any stickfigure like that, when you drew liquid that doesn't move?

Clearly it's not skill you lack but common sense!

I'm sorry, sir but you suck!

stick[]smash
06-03-2008, 10:29 PM
I dont know why I made this.
http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crunchwh5.swf

Spazmodan
06-04-2008, 05:28 AM
Lol, and i thought I was terrible. I lol'd at your avatar so hard. His legs are so effed up...but yeah, this animation = suck.

mitsofdoom
06-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Dear Ms. stick[]smash, please die.

stick[]smash
06-04-2008, 03:19 PM
I dont care.
Someone ban me!

Kitsune
06-04-2008, 03:25 PM
smash;1251131']I dont know why I made this.
http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crunchwh5.swf
Leave this forum please.

Lol, and i thought I was terrible. I lol'd at your avatar so hard. His legs are so effed up...but yeah, this animation = suck.
tis

dear ms.IGiveShittyInsults, please get aids.

smash;1251540']I dont care.
Someone ban me!
Leave this ****ing forum. No one needs to ban you if you want to leave. Gte out now and never come back you terrible animator.

NCz
06-04-2008, 03:32 PM
ban him to make sure. He asked for it.

Mr potato head
06-04-2008, 05:15 PM
wow dude, he makes a bad animation and u act like the kids hitler... give him a break dude flaming him isnt gunna make him any better.

keep trying dude dont let these assholes tell u, u cant animate. we were all that bad wen we started.

Zsdery
06-04-2008, 05:20 PM
wow dude, he makes a bad animation and u act like the kids hitler... give him a break dude flaming him isnt gunna make him any better.

keep trying dude dont let these assholes tell u, u cant animate. we were all that bad wen we started.
yesh...yesh a comment he was looking for
TO BAD HE CAN'T READ IT...
cuz he got an infraction for 7 points cuz he asked to be banned
it was left by dudeman.

Mr potato head
06-04-2008, 05:38 PM
it was left by dudeman.

you guys are ****ing assholes...(not u zsdery)

Kitsune
06-04-2008, 05:57 PM
ban him to make sure. He asked for it.
I would.

What an awesome post that totally makes you a non-conformist cool guy that always knows what's right.

Yes, we were all noobs once, but my point is that this is horrible even on noob level. He seemed to try to make his first animation one that isn't mere practice, but tried at an actual storyline animation.
He's a pure noob, he currently cannot animate for his life (seriously. A nun, a ****ING nun, even if she was a relative of yours, would vomit at seeing this), and deserves to be told this.

it was left by dudeman.
seconded

you guys are ****ing assholes...(not u zsdery)
Why? Because we're giving him honest feedback?

He wasn't serious at all while making it. He seems to have a sense of sight and maybe a bit of logic inside him, makes THIS, shows it to people who are serious about animating, and you honestly expect us to give him good crit?

Mr potato head
06-04-2008, 06:11 PM
the kid was messing around with flash and made a shitty animation doesnt mean u guys gotta act like its visual death or something...

Kitsune
06-04-2008, 06:15 PM
the kid was messing around with flash and made a shitty animation doesnt mean u guys gotta act like its visual death or something...
So he messes around. I don't care about that. The problem I have is him showing this to us.

If you don't take the flash you make seriously and post it on a public forum for all to see, people are allowed to have issues with it, especially in this case.

And it is visual death. Did you even look at the whole animation?

Mr potato head
06-04-2008, 06:24 PM
So he messes around. I don't care about that. The problem I have is him showing this to us.

If you don't take the flash you make seriously and post it on a public forum for all to see, people are allowed to have issues with it, especially in this case.

And it is visual death. Did you even look at the whole animation?

i watched the whole thing, i didnt know wtf was going on though lol. U dont have to be a jackass about it when u comment on it.

Spazmodan
06-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Basically, you have to learn to accept criticism. Also, only an idiot would think that animation is good. If I were to make an animation like that, i'd know for sure it's complete shit. He's foolish to put it on here. I'm not saying I haven't posted completely crappy animations, because I have, just that i've started to learn it's not such a good idea. Rofl.

Kitsune
06-04-2008, 06:25 PM
i watched the whole thing, i didnt know wtf was going on though lol. U dont have to be a jackass about it when u comment on it.

True,I don't have to be a jackass about it, but I feel he had it coming.

I'm done anyway. :P

And YOU don't have to replace YOU with U!!!

Mr potato head
06-04-2008, 06:35 PM
True,I don't have to be a jackass about it, but I feel he had it coming.

I'm done anyway. :P

And YOU don't have to replace YOU with U!!!

i get that alot lol :D