PDA

View Full Version : 6 bombers?

YQ2012
04-13-2013, 02:01 PM
I usually wanna depend on these guys...if I have chaos...to kill miners...causing enemy to lost source of income...

uberman
04-15-2013, 04:44 AM
Its better macro to do 4 bombers and a miner.
The miner will build while the bombers are queued, and I think the first two miners (your starting miners) will return 150 gold before all 4 bombs are built, which gives you 2 more bombs.
You will have 6 bombs in the same time, but have 3 miners rather than 2 miners.
This is because if you pick 6 miners at the start, they build one at a time, but a miner will build at the same time as the 4 bombs.

So - build 4 bombs, as the first 3 are made attack with them, since 3 kills a miner, then let the other 3 build at your base ready for the next run.

This is a very risky plan, as you have no defence should he actually attack you, but if it works out well and you kill all his miners with your bombers then he's in trouble.

EDIT TO ADD link to what happens if you use this against a good order player
(copied from another thread, not including myself)
http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=1.60

DragonFrost
04-15-2013, 07:57 AM
All or nothing plan?

uberman
04-15-2013, 09:47 PM
All or nothing plan?

exactly.

YQ2012
04-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Its better macro to do 4 bombers and a miner.
The miner will build while the bombers are queued, and I think the first two miners (your starting miners) will return 150 gold before all 4 bombs are built, which gives you 2 more bombs.
You will have 6 bombs in the same time, but have 3 miners rather than 2 miners.
This is because if you pick 6 miners at the start, they build one at a time, but a miner will build at the same time as the 4 bombs.

So - build 4 bombs, as the first 3 are made attack with them, since 3 kills a miner, then let the other 3 build at your base ready for the next run.

This is a very risky plan, as you have no defence should he actually attack you, but if it works out well and you kill all his miners with your bombers then he's in trouble.

EDIT TO ADD link to what happens if you use this against a good order player
(copied from another thread, not including myself)
http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=1.60
Thx...although i dun use chaos...