PDA

View Full Version : Sword Pwnage collab -_-"

Ele.
06-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Yeah. It sound kind of noobish, but whatever.

The main point im trying to get across is just animate a stick figure, which is colour #006699. The other tyhing is that no enemys can have any shade of blue. Except for blood. BLOO BLOOD?!?! WTFUDGE?

PUT ALL YOUR MC'S AND SOUNDS IN A FOLDER IN THE LIBRARY. THAT INCLUDES V-CAMS.

Anyway, Here's my entry: antiup.net/view/2645

Dimentions: 400 by 200 FPS: 12
ENTRANTS:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
(there is more places)

Deadline is two weeks when 3 or more people join.

Raffi
06-04-2008, 10:46 AM
This collab will probably fail. You have under 20 posts, there's no dimensions for the entries and no fps either. Also, the idea is unimaginitive. Naybe you should try next time.

Lixu
06-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Indeed, what are the fps, dimensions.

Rather Cheesy
06-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Read my sticky and try again

*The Collab Messiah Frowns Upon This Collab*

Kitsune
06-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Not a bad Idea. look at the tut for better oganization.

mraznbuddy
06-05-2008, 12:25 AM
yeah people will need more information if you want them to join.

@raffi- low post count doesn't always mean they are noobs. Ele is actually pretty good at animating and probably will get to know other fast. :D he's got my respect.

Rather Cheesy
06-05-2008, 12:38 AM
yeah people will need more information if you want them to join.

@raffi- low post count doesn't always mean they are noobs. Ele is actually pretty good at animating and probably will get to know other fast. :D he's got my respect.

Like 99% of people with low post counts end up being noobs. Either in animating, forum skills, grammar, or anything else for that matter. So its a safe assumption to say he is a noob until people can get to know him better, then he stop being a noob or continues to be one depending on how he acts. Its more used as a general term for newcomers nowadays though... Think of it this way: Would you rather join a collab made by me or a collab made by someone with 1 post that you don't know?