shite
04-16-2013, 06:53 PM
Please vote fairly!

KidDarkness: http://filz.us/yxZ
SirMrPoopington: http://filz.us/yyH

May the best animator win! :D

KidDarkness
04-16-2013, 06:57 PM
yea my ending is a lil rushed just a lil lol sorry about that people and i had a song but i made so many changes to the battle i just couldn't get the msuic to match up with it so i took it out and didn't have enough time to add sounds so good luck SirMrPoopington :D

shite
04-16-2013, 07:00 PM
yea my ending is a lil rushed just a lil lol sorry about that people and i had a song but i made so many changes to the battle i just couldn't get the msuic to match up with it so i took it out and didn't have enough time to add sounds so good luck SirMrPoopington :D

Yours was really good and I kinda had to rush the ending aswell and i just added a random song. LOL

KidDarkness
04-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Yours was really good and I kinda had to rush the ending aswell and i just added a random song. LOL

yea i just learned some new tricks like 2 days ago and it would have really improved my animation and i wanted to change so much but i didn't have enough time i could have made it a lot better :T i will try even harder next time :D i will succeed!!!!

Th3DZon3
04-16-2013, 07:36 PM
what, oh god, i dont even know

Purp3L
04-16-2013, 07:45 PM
On Kid's battle. I thought he smelled the poop when he put it up to his face, and way about to say Ewwwwww. But he didn't, but I still had a good laugh.

KidDarkness
04-16-2013, 07:49 PM
On Kid's battle. I thought he smelled the poop when he put it up to his face, and way about to say Ewwwwww. But he didn't, but I still had a good laugh.

lol i was gunna have him do that but i didn't have enough time i could have really improved my whole battle lol but i am glad you liked it thanks :D

Gaaading
04-16-2013, 08:01 PM
I vote KidDarkness. With more easing it could be quite a good anim. Sirpoopington paused a lot to try and lengthen his anim.

I am very proud of you guys for finishing your battles and not trying to go for the super long anime-type cinematic pauses like most newcomers do. Both of your battles were full-on animated, Well done. Both of you have great potential and with a lot more practice, will be great animators.

DigitalFlamer105
04-16-2013, 08:39 PM
I vote KidDarkness...

btw...SirPoopington Nice name for your RHG xD I find the name hilarious when I first saw it.

KidDarkness
04-16-2013, 08:41 PM
I vote KidDarkness. With more easing it could be quite a good anim. Sirpoopington paused a lot to try and lengthen his anim.

I am very proud of you guys for finishing your battles and not trying to go for the super long anime-type cinematic pauses like most newcomers do. Both of your battles were full-on animated, Well done. Both of you have great potential and with a lot more practice, will be great animators.

Thank you Gaaading you saying that really helps me out like it really just gave me that little extra push to become a great animator and i will continue to try my hardest and do my best Thank you! :D

Kazumi
04-16-2013, 09:37 PM
voted kid. both need a lot of efforts as a cnc

Sans
04-17-2013, 02:32 AM
I vote KidDarkness...

btw...SirPoopington Nice name for your RHG xD I find the name hilarious when I first saw it.

Lol i want to say that too.
Vote for kiddarkness btw :D
Add sounds dude,it will be more intresting

KidDarkness
04-17-2013, 06:12 AM
Lol i want to say that too.
Vote for kiddarkness btw :D
Add sounds dude,it will be more intresting

i had a song but i took it out like last minute and didn't have time to ad another or sounds i will improve next time and thank you everyone for the CnC