PDA

View Full Version : combo

Automaton
06-04-2008, 03:07 PM
ok so ive sort of been slacking off animating lately. anyway, heres a quick combo i came up with. i mainly worked on the reaction to the punch, and the kick. not the reaction to the kick or the punch itself lol. but i did try those as well. please give me C&C and rank:

http://i25.tinypic.com/qqqryf.gif

[edit]
and also,what do you think of my 2 stks i made?

FBFAnimation
06-04-2008, 07:54 PM
not bad, looks smooth.

Upps
06-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Everything was smooth, But you have a problme with legs after landing, make him go down a bit because it looks uneased that way. The legs were jerky.

FinalSin
06-04-2008, 09:19 PM
i liked it:Undercover:

power fuse0
06-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Smooth but the gfuy shouldn#'t have flown away like that
nice job

Automaton
06-05-2008, 02:26 AM
thanks everyone. i guess i need to read a few kick tutorials as ive never read one. and yeah i see the guy flying away like that is bad lol :p anyway, rank pluz?

Blot
06-05-2008, 04:59 AM
it looks very smooth and personally i think the kick was fine

btw that was a prod not a punch lol

Rabstar
06-05-2008, 05:39 AM
I like it
:)
the punch seems a bit weak though
but id give it a 8.5/10

MrCheesy
06-05-2008, 06:39 AM
Nice reactions, but thier feet 'slip and slide' if you know what I mean...
I liked the guy flying of because of the kick, very comicish.. :D

Automaton
06-05-2008, 07:37 AM
i see what you mean about the feet. ill have to try and fix that. but im terrible at editing frames.

Wounded
06-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Nice reactions, but thier feet 'slip and slide' if you know what I mean...
I liked the guy flying of because of the kick, very comicish.. :D

Read the title:Happy:

Jokeing , I liked it alot , and the kick was pretty funny.. but it has alittle problem.

The punch and kick combo is smooth but its not just about how powerful your hero (your main stick) makes it look , but how it affects another stick. Put more power into it , if its just a soft jab , it just needs a bit more power to 'stun' the enemy , then follow with the kick , I liked it though because of how smooth you made it.

The kick , was great. Especially since you've never really looked at one. It was powerful , but you made the enemy fly away witch made people think it looked horrible. You actuly eased it greatly , with just a few tweaks of easing here and there it would be fine, of course fix the fact that the guy goes flying. If your going to make him going flying try a differn't style of kick. Also ease the land alittle more.

The cool part about it , loved the easeing , the combo and the kick... Hope to see more XD

Courtesy yes? vvvvvvv

๖ۣۜMomo22901
06-06-2008, 03:52 AM
it was nice and smooth but a little short