PDA

View Full Version : Guys! Magikill Mass is 100 PERCENT DEADLY!!!

Narsheh
04-17-2013, 11:02 PM
I know, there has been a thread about Magikill massing. But I want to expand on it even more :D

This is a better and shorter replay of how effective my Magikill massing was.

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay980380&version=1.60
(I'm Marsheh obviously). (Duration is 9:33).

I know I know, Agitus (my opponent) mostly had archers...

But basically, you can beat a person's army with 4 Magikills (or even more, the more the better!). (With something to tank of course).

However, it may be tricky to build it though. So you must garrison your Magikills inside your castle so your opponent won't have a reason to buy Shadowwraths. Knowing how to turtle may help a lot. When your army is full, take them out!

Also, use HotKeys Q,W,E. When you are in the battle, be sure to spam every skill! And I mean SPAM. Spam your electric wall, poison, and as many explosions as possible! You'll see your opponent's army being destroyed within a couple seconds because of all the spells flying around.

Be sure to separate your spells onto 2 groups. In order for it to be most effective and most confusing for the enemy, place your Electric Walls on different parts of your opponent's army. Put 1 between his archers, and then put 1 between his tanks. And be sure to use poison. Poison is delicious.

And the best part is I didn't even lose any of my units.
http://i.imgur.com/MDm8C22.jpg

THEFORCE
04-18-2013, 03:35 AM
This is very interesting. But you have to start well and wait a long time til' you have 3 mages which could put you on defensive.

jli
04-18-2013, 07:56 AM
The other day, when I faced Ben, he turtled like a boss and got 4 magikill... which were then assassinated by my 4 ninjas xD.

DragonFrost
04-18-2013, 07:58 AM
Lmdo. This would screw up my strategy. Luckily I adapted to have several (5) ninjas in my army ^.^

DiPi
04-18-2013, 08:01 AM
it's useless sometimes
I tried it once against crazyjay: he whooped the shit out of me by micro-managing his speartons

DragonFrost
04-18-2013, 08:03 AM
it's useless sometimes
I tried it once against crazyjay: he whooped the shit out of me by micro-managing his speartons

:P but how good are your magikill micro skills?

THEFORCE
04-18-2013, 08:24 AM
It depends. But to be fair I saw magikill mass work out lately.

ShadowGeneralChaos
04-18-2013, 09:54 AM
oh yea, just tried it!!! Really funny and for Pros a chellange.

THEFORCE
04-18-2013, 10:02 AM
It is a challenge. A big one. But don't you think it may effect your economy a bit. So you will need to turtle and who doesn't have skills to do that doesn't really work out with the strategy.

ShadowGeneralChaos
04-18-2013, 10:24 AM
well, as I said: BIG CHALLENGE

THEFORCE
04-18-2013, 12:28 PM
well, as I said: BIG CHALLENGE

You haven't really responded. LOL

FailingAtFailing
04-18-2013, 02:58 PM
This looks fun, I wanna try it on my alt

Xate
04-19-2013, 07:38 AM
4 Magikills? That's 1 of my favorite strats: SPAMMING SPELLS! But 4 Shadowraths can ruin that...And try to build wall FAR from the base(over the 2nd gold mine?) to stop ghost from seeing magikills.(They might have 1-2 Shadowraths just in case so that MIGHT not be a good idea especially if the rest are spears and giants).

YQ2012
04-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Well, i wouldnt wanna have so much magikill...cuz ull be so pissed off when ALL your mages get assasinated by shinobi...

THEFORCE
04-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Well, i wouldnt wanna have so much magikill...cuz ull be so pissed off when ALL your mages get assasinated by shinobi...

Not if you have good micro to save the magikill. LOL. I dunno if this is a bug or something or just happened by accident. But I was playing Ben and he had a ninja come at my magikill. I moved the magikill forward to make a spell( Not on the ninja ) But weirdly the ninja gone for the spot my magikill was in it before I moved him. It maybe just an accident by Ben mislicking, But I was able to save my magikill from certain death. So anyone try it with your friend or something might work...

Narsheh
04-19-2013, 04:08 PM
I don't think anyone is that professional enough to assassinate our Magikills with Shadowwraths.

I mean, when we are in the heated battle, it's impossible to order each Shadowwrath to assassinate each Magikill, right?

And also, it's unlikely to face Shadowwraths if you garrisoned your Magikills. And even if you put a wall in front of your 1st row of gold, it's not like your opponent would see what's inside your castle with his ghost.

Yeah? :D

THEFORCE
04-19-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't think anyone is that professional enough to assassinate our Magikills with Shadowwraths.

I mean, when we are in the heated battle, it's impossible to order each Shadowwrath to assassinate each Magikill, right?

And also, it's unlikely to face Shadowwraths if you garrisoned your Magikills. And even if you put a wall in front of your 1st row of gold, it's not like your opponent would see what's inside your castle with his ghost.

Yeah? :D

Maybe. But you need magikill during battle and to cast spells. Which makes them vulnerable to shadowwraths. It needs skill and good micro to beat them. Which most don't have(Including me).

isgood
04-19-2013, 07:28 PM
it's useless if you have over 3 majikills because you can't cast them all together. Mages are weak without a tank, sure they do tons of splash damage, but 1 meric, 2 speartons, 2 shadowrath and a mage can easily easily defeat 4 mages, with a cheaper cost. 2 shadowraths finish off 2 mages (really, you need REALLY good mage micro and walls to not get shinobi-ed by shadowraths) , the speartons tank as meric heal, and mage just does a few spells and the other 2 are dead

Narsheh
04-19-2013, 08:53 PM
it's useless if you have over 3 majikills because you can't cast them all together. Mages are weak without a tank, sure they do tons of splash damage, but 1 meric, 2 speartons, 2 shadowrath and a mage can easily easily defeat 4 mages, with a cheaper cost. 2 shadowraths finish off 2 mages (really, you need REALLY good mage micro and walls to not get shinobi-ed by shadowraths) , the speartons tank as meric heal, and mage just does a few spells and the other 2 are dead

Hello isgood,

Yes, the concept of having 3-5 Magikills is outrageously stupid. However, you need to try it out in order to believe me.
Yes, they are weak without a tank. But 1 Magikill has the power to wipe out an army in seconds. However, what if that 1 Magikill got killed? That is when you have 5 Magikills as backup.

Yes, you can't cast them all together. However, you can be able to quickly cast each spell so fast if you use Hotkeys Q,W,E. Imagine 4 Explosions on a Spearton, even a Meric couldn't save him.

Also, it is hard to manage your Shadowwraths to kill each Magikill, especially in the pressure and heat of battle. Also, it's necessary to have a Giant who could stun them too. Because if you ordered your Shadowwraths to kill our Magikills, they would only kill 1 (since clicking 1 Shadowwrath at a time is too time consuming during a battle). Then, they become useless after that (dies very fast).

On another note, if you did hide your Magikills in the castle, why would your opponent want to get Shadowwraths in the first place?

Again, you should not underestimate 4 Electric Walls. And yes, it is easy to be able to cast them if you used Hotkeys Q,W,E.

While the Magikills won't survive that long, they'll surely DESTROY his opponents army before they die.

Lastly, is the opponent ignoring my own Speartons, Giant, and Merics just to kill a Magikill? Seems very costly to me.

But yeah, this tactic would suck if your opponent decided to mass Shadowwraths. But who does that anymore? :confused:

- Marsheh

In Short: You need to try it to believe me. It's a good experience.

THEFORCE
04-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Hello isgood,

Yes, the concept of having 3-5 Magikills is outrageously stupid. However, you need to try it out in order to believe me.
Yes, they are weak without a tank. But 1 Magikill has the power to wipe out an army in seconds. However, what if that 1 Magikill got killed? That is when you have 5 Magikills as backup.

Yes, you can't cast them all together. However, you can be able to quickly cast each spell so fast if you use Hotkeys Q,W,E. Imagine 4 Explosions on a Spearton, even a Meric couldn't save him.

Also, it is hard to manage your Shadowwraths to kill each Magikill, especially in the pressure and heat of battle. Also, it's necessary to have a Giant who could stun them too. Because if you ordered your Shadowwraths to kill our Magikills, they would only kill 1 (since clicking 1 Shadowwrath at a time is too time consuming during a battle). Then, they become useless after that (dies very fast).

On another note, if you did hide your Magikills in the castle, why would your opponent want to get Shadowwraths in the first place?

Again, you should not underestimate 4 Electric Walls. And yes, it is easy to be able to cast them if you used Hotkeys Q,W,E.

While the Magikills won't survive that long, they'll surely DESTROY his opponents army before they die.

Lastly, is the opponent ignoring my own Speartons, Giant, and Merics just to kill a Magikill? Seems very costly to me.

But yeah, this tactic would suck if your opponent decided to mass Shadowwraths. But who does that anymore? :confused:

- Marsheh

In Short: You need to try it to believe me. It's a good experience.

Magikill mass proven to be deadly. And works sometimes. But how do you exactly do it with hotkeys? I tried to do it and it was same speed as clicks.

jli
04-20-2013, 10:17 AM
I recommend clicks. If you select 4 mages, and tell them to cast 4 electric walls, it won't work. You have to wait for one of the mages to finish casting before you can use another hotkey. Best solution is to click on each mage separately and then use QWE to cast.

THEFORCE
04-20-2013, 10:54 AM
I recommend clicks. If you select 4 mages, and tell them to cast 4 electric walls, it won't work. You have to wait for one of the mages to finish casting before you can use another hotkey. Best solution is to click on each mage separately and then use QWE to cast.

I use clicks to select mages and cast spells both. But I'm not very used to Q,W,E. So it might not work for me. I think it's about the same speed. But I wonder how Narshesh casted his spells so quickly in the replay?

Giz
04-20-2013, 10:13 PM
Yeah the magikill are deadly....unless they have ninajas, then your skrewed.

Narsheh
04-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Heh heh heh.... to be honest guys, I'm not even sure myself how I manage to cast those spells so fast.

All in luck I guess? Sometimes it takes a long time for me to cast all those spells together, and sometimes it doesn't.

I just found out the consequences of how slow spamming spells could be a couple matches ago. T_T

superstar724
04-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Magikill Mass against a low level player
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1011074&version=1.60

FailingAtFailing
04-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Damn, tried to do this on my alt since it seems so deadly, the person did a spearton rush once I got a second magikill. I did not see it coming.

What made it worse was that I was trying to see how many wins I could get before a loss on an alt. That surprise spearton rush was painful.

Guy kept thinking he was amazing and that he was one of the best players for beating me with it. Looked on his profile, almost as many losses as wins. When I pointed it out, he said someone hacked his account and used it. I laughed a little.

Invincitron
04-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi reader,

Get Marrowkais or Medusas if using Chaos.

.:Invincitron:.

FailingAtFailing
04-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Hi reader,

Get Marrowkais or Medusas if using Chaos.

Medusa's insta-kill is still kinda op in my opinion. Kinda ruins magikill and makes me sad....

Invincitron
04-24-2013, 11:01 PM
Hi reader,

It should do splash damage around the target that stuns!

THEFORCE
04-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Medusa's insta-kill is still kinda op in my opinion. Kinda ruins magikill and makes me sad....

It's the only thing good about her. NERF RANGE.