View Full Version : my rhg demo

flashfree-k
04-19-2013, 05:26 PM
this is not a speed battle or rhg battle

i just chose kidkie for a opponet to fight, for no reason

http://flashfree-k.deviantart.com/art/rhg-demo-not-rhg-battle-366632739

Cruel
04-19-2013, 05:49 PM
I like it, but after the explosion they stopped moving for a bit and the camera movement was too slow to cover it up, make them breathing or something there to make it look more natural next time. The only recurring problem I see is stiffness. Aside from that, great job :)

flashfree-k
04-19-2013, 06:55 PM
I like it, but after the explosion they stopped moving for a bit and the camera movement was too slow to cover it up, make them breathing or something there to make it look more natural next time. The only recurring problem I see is stiffness. Aside from that, great job :)

yea i was try to do some new types of moves, and yea..
thanks anyway

Zaix
04-19-2013, 07:09 PM
You've definitely improved a lot, both in the fluidity and the general look of it, nice job. the biggest problem I see is a little inconsistency when it comes to some movements, i.e. what Cruel said. I'd start working on more advanced moves and making better effects, onward and upward :) also, if you have stuff like bandana's and things like that on the sticks head, make sure to tilt the head as well, im sure KidK(?) wasn't looking straight forward the whole time.

flashfree-k
04-19-2013, 07:26 PM
You've definitely improved a lot, both in the fluidity and the general look of it, nice job. the biggest problem I see is a little inconsistency when it comes to some movements, i.e. what Cruel said. I'd start working on more advanced moves and making better effects, onward and upward :) also, if you have stuff like bandana's and things like that on the sticks head, make sure to tilt the head as well, im sure KidK(?) wasn't looking straight forward the whole time.

ok and thanks