PDA

View Full Version : Idea I Thought Of

merich1
04-20-2013, 10:59 AM
So, how many Shinobi 2s does it take to defeat one Giant?

My idea is that let's say your opponent has a bunch of Giants, supported by a decent army and a bunch of Merics. So basically, you get enough Shadowraths with Shinobi 2 to defeat all of the Giants, then unleash your full army, which is better than his full army because he wasted all that population space on Giants and Merics. Assuming it takes 3 Shinobi 2s to defeat one Giant, the opponent had 3 Merics per Giant, the opponent had 3 Giants, and both sides had equal amounts of Miners, you used 36 population space for your Shadowraths and the opponent used 48 population space for his Giants and Merics. You now have a better army than him, if you built the rest of your army correctly. Now you win.

This method, I believe, is superior to the Spearton+SwordRage method to take down Giants because if the opponent has a few Magikills all you have to do is get a few more Shadowraths and assassinate those.

jli
04-20-2013, 11:07 AM
It takes about 10 shadowraths to kill a fully grown giant I think.

THEFORCE
04-20-2013, 11:44 AM
It takes about 10 shadowraths to kill a fully grown giant I think.

It does. And shinobi pop cost is 4 per shadow. So to kill a giant instantly...4 x 10 = 40. To kill a 7 pop giant. Let's say he has 2? Then, 2 x 7 = 14. Only on giants. Let's say he has 3 merics? 3 x 3 = 9. His total pop for both giants and merics is 23. Less than your shadows. That means he got way more space for army. Let's say he has 3 giants? 3 x 7 = 21. Total pop is gonna be 30. Still less than your shinobi. Plus who would wait for him to giant mass or you to get 10 ninjas with shinobi?

DragonFrost
04-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Which is why ninja mass is horrible. If they'd ere giant massing with some Merics, get a few ninjas and a bunch of swords and archers. Ninjas kill the Merics, swords and archer: High DPS
Also you could get a magikill to cast spells on them.

ShadowGeneralChaos
04-21-2013, 07:47 AM
no thats not true!!!

The stick empires wiki said: 7 shinobis to kill one fully upgrade giant in one second!!!

merich1
04-21-2013, 09:08 AM
Well, then forget it. Bad idea.

Usman
04-21-2013, 09:20 AM
The Se wiki is just a thought as far as I know about the killing and shots needed to kill one type of unit/s

THEFORCE
04-21-2013, 11:39 AM
The Se wiki is just a thought as far as I know about the killing and shots needed to kill one type of unit/s

The SE wiki has some good stuff. Like the unit vs unit video. That shows units from order 1 on 1. I learnt some stuff from it. Like the archer can beat a swordwrath. At first thought Swordwrath can beat an archer.

Bladed Fire
04-22-2013, 08:53 AM
XD THEFORCE Thanks to me? XDD

THEFORCE
04-23-2013, 12:26 PM
XD THEFORCE Thanks to me? XDD

Yep. :P

EDIT: w00t! 300 posts!