PDA

View Full Version : New Photoshop CS3

the afro ninja
06-04-2008, 09:29 PM
By new I mean I am new. I've been looking through it for about a week and have just been experimenting. Here's several I have made recently. I'll keep updating and hopefully progress will be visible. Feel free to throw me some tips!

*IN ORDER BY DATE*

White Puppy- Obviously green, but for some reason i call it the White Puppy. This was my first photoshop, messing with hues.

Companion Cube- Screwing with more colors. Some see the colors dull in taste. The hearts' glows are off. I like it overall though. It didn't go horribly wrong like so many others.

Hillary Horse- Cut and paste thing, hardly any effort.

Animale Loco- Based off of a project I had in spanish. I'm too lazy to go back and correct the rhino head's path. More Copeh and Paste.

Noir Rose- Kind of lame. Just using a bit of history brush.

Model Makeover- IMO, my best yet. Her hair came out excellent, here I've posted the before and after.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/Stoopid_Monkey05/hairmodel.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/Stoopid_Monkey05/hairmodeledit.jpg

MiniMan
06-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Why would you post the god damn thumbnails? Then upload some of them using the SPP uploader?

Mr potato head
06-04-2008, 11:15 PM
isnt photoshop great? lol pretty good

the afro ninja
06-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Why would you post the god damn thumbnails? Then upload some of them using the SPP uploader?

Irrelevant. You know which one is which. You could at least give me some constructive crit.

quake
06-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Yes, he knows which one is which. But with thumbnails, their so small you can barely see detail.

the afro ninja
06-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Yes, he knows which one is which. But with thumbnails, their so small you can barely see detail.

Those are close enough to original sizes, will someone please C&C.

kaillera
06-05-2008, 07:32 PM
lmao @ companion cube..

Can you teach me some of the basics of PS?

the afro ninja
06-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Sure. Once you know one trick, you can take it far and learn a lot. Do you have CS3?