PDA

View Full Version : ATTACK THE STATUE

monstersalad
04-26-2013, 09:17 PM
This is so easy. I will show video for proof soon

1: Get lots of miners and mine

2: Get lots of speartons, and group them in defense (Juggernights work, Swordwrath is unlikely)

3: Select all infantry

4: Click on the statue

5: Laugh evilly

WARNING: VERY MAD GAMERS ARE AT HIGH CHANCE AT GETTING MAD.:mad:

Here is how your strategy should look like:
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1040524&version=1.60

Here, this is an example of the strategy with my friend DARKSLAYERX. There is a twist in the end, so go have a laugh

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1040420&version=1.60

Now, the counter strategies

1: Copycat: Copy them.

2: Giant Defense: Keep making them from touching the tower by knocking back them.

3: Magikill Spam: Get 5 Magikill and spam your attacks.

malbence
04-26-2013, 09:27 PM
More like WARNING: VERY BAD GAMERS ARE AT HIGH CHANCE OF GETTING MAD.

Because this is so easy to counter now that only really new players/bad players will not be able to figure out what you're doing and beat you.

asdfstick
04-26-2013, 09:33 PM

2: Get lots of speartons, and group them in defense

1. Noobish strategy
2. Easily countered with magikill
3. shut up

jli
04-26-2013, 09:47 PM
@OP:

That's called a spearton rush and can be countered by 1 magikill and 2 walls.
Now, if you had said a bunch of speartons AND ONE SHADOWRATH I would have thought it over for a second.

Invincitron
04-26-2013, 11:25 PM
Hi reader,

This can be pretty effective against Chaos if they don't kill you early. But, if they have Giants... You're screwed cause they do AOE stun damage.

.:Invincitron:.

merich1
04-27-2013, 05:40 AM
What would you do if I had (which is my usual strategy):

2-3 Enslaved Giants (fully grown)

7-10 Merics

2 Magikill (with poison spray and electric wall)

2 Miner Walls

_Ai_
04-27-2013, 06:25 AM
I feel like I should be the one to laugh at you...evilly.

FailingAtFailing
04-27-2013, 06:32 AM
Castle Archers, Walls, Magikill

For Chaos:
Venom Flux, Marrowkai, Bombers

All Speartons dead, you're screwed.

Plus, since spears all take the same queue, this would take a fairly long time to build compared to say, a varied army or spears, archers and magikill.

merich1
04-27-2013, 07:44 AM
@OP:

That's called a spearton rush and can be countered by 1 magikill and 2 walls.
Now, if you had said a bunch of speartons AND ONE SHADOWRATH I would have thought it over for a second.

Uh... this is an idiotic question, but how DO you beat a bunch of Speartons and one Shadowrath?

DiPi
04-27-2013, 07:47 AM
1/2 magikills (with at least magikill wall), many albows, 2 miner walls, castle archer lv.3

done, you won against the laughing-evily guy

neckromorph
04-27-2013, 07:50 AM

2: Get lots of speartons, and group them in defense

1. enemy sworld or cat come to kill your miner

2. don't have enought money because they kill all your miner and you are now low on money

3.don't have anything to selec

4.click on statue for fun

5.Cry like a baby

warning: very no good strategy easy to make you mad for follow this strategy you read in order empire strategy

_Ai_
04-27-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm sure that video of his will almost never come.

YJang
04-27-2013, 10:46 AM
I'll tell you some way to defeat it and let me tell you this: IT WONT WORK!

1.Magikill+walls
2.According to your strategy, at the beginning you have no defense, so they can just kill you...D:

jerrytt
04-27-2013, 12:42 PM
What If I had 5 shadowwrath and a sh*tload of speartons? 2 shadowwrath per wall and 1 for that very suprised magikill :D

Still a very poor strategy.

THEFORCE
04-27-2013, 12:48 PM
1. 2 walls, castle archer lvl.3, resilience.

2. 2 magikill, Bunch of swordwraths, albowtross and maybe giants(not needed but for tanking when attacking enemy statue, because he will probably have castle archer late game which will counter your swordwrath.)

3. Laugh evilly.

monstersalad
04-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Actually, the only way you can counter it with magi kill is this strategy by THEFORCE called the magikill spam. Go check it.

monstersalad
04-27-2013, 02:18 PM
DUDE, i'll post a replay and you WATCH!

monstersalad
04-27-2013, 02:20 PM
It depends. For you, we all know people have different strategies. If your enemy is a rusher, get a few guys to fight and miner wall ASAP. The enemy usually gets the tip and builds an army.

jli
04-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Monstersalad, the bottom line is that a giant rush of speartons is never a good idea. Best to stick with a nice mix or combination of units.

monstersalad
04-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Only if they can anticipate the plan. I played a 1600 with this.

THEFORCE
04-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Only if they can anticipate the plan. I played a 1600 with this.

1600? This is a bit weak rank, plus you could do a well-balanced army, which in most cases, conquers the enemy.

monstersalad
04-27-2013, 03:02 PM
EPIC FAIL. Speartons would have 5 casualties, while you have 0 and a pile of rubble.

THEFORCE
04-27-2013, 03:10 PM
EPIC FAIL. Speartons would have 5 casualties, while you have 0 and a pile of rubble.

???All I know is that a well-balanced army could almost beat everything, including spearton rush.

jli
04-27-2013, 03:40 PM
I'll just leave this here.
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1040837&version=1.60

BTW: This was done on my 5 fps comp. Imagine an actually good comp doing this.

malbence
04-27-2013, 03:56 PM
I played MonsterSalad and I beat him, but then I decided to let him try to Spearton mass, while I would only use one Magikill instead of massing mages.

Then he lagged out while I was building up a sword army. :P

So we did it again and because I didn't feel like actually doing anything, I decided just to show him a general technique of how to beat Spearton rushing (aka we just built up armies for 12 minutes). I think I had maybe like 50-60 swords, a few miners, and 1 magikill. In case any of you are having problems with spearton massing, look out for the following signs:

1. Enemy has no army.

BECAUSE: They probably are hiding Speartons in the castle, and waiting to have enough to storm your statue.

2. Enemy is building Spears.

BECAUSE: Duh. Spears.

You generally want to counter it by purchasing Rage and massing Swordwraths. Build up two walls near the center tower and put a magikill behind them. Get Resilience for your statue, and purchase all three castle archers. When the spears attack, unleash the swords and use Rage. When they get near the center tower, cast Poison over as many as you can. Then, when they are coming at the walls, cast Electric Wall in front of the walls.

If you're cool enough: When one wall is almost destroyed, get a miner to start making a new wall, but this time close to the base. This buys you more time later on.

From here, just keep blasting and poisoning as many spears as you can, while using RageRageRage.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :P

Here's the replay if you're interested (roughly 13 minutes long, but the first 12 is boring). www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1040906&version=1.60

monstersalad
04-28-2013, 01:29 PM
FINAL SAY: as long as the enemy doesn't know what you are planning, or the enemy is not making a counter for it, it is a 99% chance that it will work.

THEFORCE
04-28-2013, 02:00 PM
FINAL SAY: as long as the enemy doesn't know what you are planning, or the enemy is not making a counter for it, it is a 99% chance that it will work.

He HAS to know. He's scouting your base, since it takes a long time for you to make all the speartons. He will gain army advantage for that time. If he's a good player, then he would scout you to know.