PDA

View Full Version : Messing with a Sword

power fuse0
06-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Nothing special, jsut wanted to test something new with a sword really.
You Liiiieeeek?

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1411/swordfunscn1.gif

oooh btw the arm and the head thing i saw some where, i dont remmeber where, but i tryed it for a little added difficulty

Mcteks
06-06-2008, 11:58 AM
i guess you saw vermi's joint with sir massacre.

power fuse0
06-06-2008, 12:02 PM
i guess you saw vermi's joint with sir massacre.
I dont know it by the name, but if its the one with the stick witht he diff coloured arm and head, then yes, i have seen it.
But i actually was going to make a sword animation before i saw that. So yeahh the stick's colour scheme came from that kinda, but the sword idea didn't ^.^

Mcteks
06-06-2008, 12:04 PM
oh no that was by sharp.
now for a real comment, noe?
very smooth, loved the camera movements and effects were sexy, too bad you didnt make em ;P

land-mine
06-06-2008, 01:18 PM
i'm a noob adn i was wondering how do you guys make that 3-d look on swords etc. i cna't do tht stuff. like your sword was swung around the guy and it looked like he actually swung the sword to his right, how do you do that?!

Frodomoj
06-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Sharpshooter's Dance with the Devil, probableh.

I didn't like it tbh. Blood was choppy.
MY NAME STK OWNS JOORS. OH WAYT U HAV MINE. LOL
Keep it up.

Wounded
06-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Loved it , some how it looks like you didin't finish the blood. Anyhow liked how you use the background to add motion to it. Smooth and everything. Very nice kept it up.

Frodomoj
06-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Btw I just realised that after he gets his head sliced by the sword, he still makes some movement. As if he's still alive. Which would certainly be an extraordinary accomplishment after having a massive sword through your neck. =]

Wounded, the 'n' in your sig is an 'h', I think.
Garlgahlgah.

power fuse0
06-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Btw I just realised that after he gets his head sliced by the sword, he still makes some movement. As if he's still alive. Which would certainly be an extraordinary accomplishment after having a massive sword through your neck. =]

Garlgahlgah.

he's meant to :)

Wounded
06-06-2008, 03:12 PM

Garlgahlgah.

Leave my letter 'n' alone. :Nooooooo:

I must go fix it!!!

Anarchey
06-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Joo is teh suxorz <3

xxxchronicdarkessxxx
06-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Trail movements weren't too good. Well eased and all.