PDA

View Full Version : try at inter

Automaton
06-06-2008, 06:48 PM
this is one of my best animations so far i think. i know to be inter you have to use storylines etc, but can you tell me whether you think the physics/easing and movements are up to inter standard. C&C and rank please:

http://i31.tinypic.com/i40ewi.gif

thanks in advance

Upps
06-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Exelent. Very good.

PivotAncient
06-06-2008, 07:14 PM
The ending needs some work.

Tip: Whatever is going on, the entire body needs to move, even if a little bit.

A little bit choppy, but I would say High med beginner.

power fuse0
06-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Not long enought to get you intermediate, But i think you animate at that quality in length then you will get inters.

Automaton
06-07-2008, 04:10 AM
:D thanks everyone, and pivotancient - ah come on med beginner? :( anyway thanks for the comments, and yeah i think i did the ending pretty well, but it was quite hard, as i dont know how theyre done in real life. thanks for the comments everyone, but now i want MORE! :D

[edit]
and also what do you think of my stk? (pf0's stk inspired me :p)

ska/gunz/te
06-07-2008, 11:11 AM
thats nice but i like much long video.. like hit the ball 6 differents time, and a little bit more slowly...

but thats good
realy good

Wounded
06-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Not long enought to get you intermediate, But i think you animate at that quality in length then you will get inters.

What he said,

But on my note , ,when i first watch it i thought he fell to fast, until i watched it a second tim eot see his foot far infront of him , witch made sense. Work on moving the body even it doesn't seem to look like it makes a impact,it does , also work on landing , but overall good job , keep at it

John4
06-07-2008, 04:15 PM
It wont let me see it. I want to comment, But I'll need to see it first *sweatdrop*