PDA

View Full Version : Practice : wasteland shootout

Azher
06-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Here is a shooting test that will probably become part of my movie project. Please leave any comment. But if you dislike it or say it's bad, then please explain why so I can learn.

http://www.*************/open/1212801323

AphoticLight
06-06-2008, 09:12 PM
ok it wasnt bad but i think it shook alittle to much and also when the guy got shot he had no reaction untill the last bullet hit him he didnt flinch or move or anything he should show some type of impact otherwise not bad

Azher
06-06-2008, 09:14 PM
thanks for the idea !
I'll work on it at once.

AphoticLight
06-06-2008, 09:16 PM
lol well post the new one mk and your welcome lol

Upps
06-06-2008, 09:17 PM
good, but very little movement. you need to put more action and people moving jumping and doing stunts with guns, not just stay static with only the arms moving.

Azher
06-06-2008, 09:19 PM
well you've just got to understand it is cinematic style. I don't see why two guys would leave their cover to jump in the air and be an easy target. I'm trying to make, with sticks, a more realistic movie.

AphoticLight
06-06-2008, 09:22 PM
well you've just got to understand it is cinematic style. I don't see why two guys would leave their cover to jump in the air and be an easy target. I'm trying to make, with sticks, a more realistic movie.
yeah i understand what your going at but maybe alittle bit more movement like a flinch or something when they get shot at or maybe when they shoot show some backlash type thing you know what i mean??

Azher
06-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Yeah I do agree I should make move at the very least the wounded shoulder and arm. Going back to sketches, because I have absolutely no idea of how I will do it on a front view.

AphoticLight
06-06-2008, 09:27 PM
hmmm good point mabe when the part of the body that goes back make it smaller and the part that goes foward make alittle bit bigger?? idk lol

apocalipse
06-07-2008, 07:29 AM
oh yeah man, its is so good, but when the shot gets the another stick, it must be faster, and the bullet holes are sooo big, the blood is good!!!

APROVED!!!

.Aklemo.
06-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Upload somewhere else, can't see it... again,

Azher
06-07-2008, 10:42 AM
http://antiup.net/view/2971/

FBFAnimation
06-07-2008, 10:45 AM
looks very nice, i think just a little shakey, but great.

.Aklemo.
06-07-2008, 10:50 AM
http://antiup.net/view/2971/

Thanks

Nice backgrounds etc, but the muzzle was bad because it was the same every time and small. You need some improvement on animation and some more movements. Also he was holding the Deagle with his left hand, he's supposed to with his RIGHT hand, bullets were slow, blood wasn't very good, something didn't seem right. It was an okay animation, keep practising.

Oh, and I saw you write that your doing Cinematic style. To make it more cinematic, add some cinematic templates, such as those black rectangle bars at the top and bottom. And most cinematic anims have music instead of noises like that. Dosn't HAVE to be music, it's still good. Also, the bullet's weren't as fast as they were supposed to be.

Azher
06-07-2008, 10:59 AM
thanks, that was a constructive answer !
Anyway, it was one of my first animations of that kind, so i expected many problems.
but there is one thing I don't understand...why must he be right handed?

.Aklemo.
06-07-2008, 11:03 AM
thanks, that was a constructive answer !
Anyway, it was one of my first animations of that kind, so i expected many problems.
but there is one thing I don't understand...why must he be right handed?

I edited the post a bit more btw.

And, I'm not saying he must be right handed, all I'm saying is no one ever holds a gun with his left hand. It's just... un-natural.

Juelz
06-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Reload is bad but good.