PDA

View Full Version : Help me!

xanderman222222
05-01-2013, 09:22 PM
so im in the 1600s but whenever i win a battle i lose the next one!!

i always start 2 crawlers 2 miners and then play defensivly and stalk up on juggers and eclipsors to win.

any tips?

thorspider413
05-03-2013, 05:56 AM
so im in the 1600s but whenever i win a battle i lose the next one!!

i always start 2 crawlers 2 miners and then play defensivly and stalk up on juggers and eclipsors to win.

any tips?

My tip is dont play defensively when you have 2 crawlers attack and if youre enemy makes attacking units make more crawlers but be sure to also make some miners. And it is bad if you go defensive with chaos because it is more of an offensive empire.

xanderman222222
05-03-2013, 09:51 AM
My tip is dont play defensively when you have 2 crawlers attack and if youre enemy makes attacking units make more crawlers but be sure to also make some miners. And it is bad if you go defensive with chaos because it is more of an offensive empire.

Every time they make a Castle Archer and crawlers become useless.

I get like 70% CA
I win most of the others,except Aiman.

CA= Castle Archer.

jli
05-03-2013, 10:27 AM
That's why you gotta tech up to juggers and eclipsors. And if they get castle archer, send waves of bombs to assault their eco.

Usman
05-03-2013, 12:23 PM
If they spam albas then go for bombers or if u dont have any eclipsors then 5 blow em' up from down and also when u tech up at juggs and eclipsors so tech up fast, get miners fast and tech fast so u can get them fast when u get it dont just let them mine, keep harassing and win and remember if they take out a giant then ur dommed for sure unless u kill it.
Hope This Helps U,
Play Nice :)

xanderman222222
05-03-2013, 12:58 PM
If they spam albas then go for bombers or if u dont have any eclipsors then 5 blow em' up from down and also when u tech up at juggs and eclipsors so tech up fast, get miners fast and tech fast so u can get them fast when u get it dont just let them mine, keep harassing and win and remember if they take out a giant then ur dommed for sure unless u kill it.
Hope This Helps U,
Play Nice :)

Thanks. I'll try it. :)