PDA

View Full Version : Crawlers need a buff.

xanderman222222
05-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Seriously,they are weaker than a swordwrath,and only 25 gold away from a Swordwrath.

And if you agrue that they are good in packs then go ahead, make a giant pack of crawlers and put yourself at an eco disatvantage while they get a castle archer.

Please, feel free to disagree as i am a bit overdramatic.

Invincitron
05-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Hi reader,

To me a Crawler is better than an Enslaved Giant...

.:Invincitron:.

DragonFrost
05-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Hi reader,

To me a Crawler is better than an Enslaved Giant...

Wut how :/ unless you're talking about skill to price ratio?

Invincitron
05-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Hi DragonFrost,

Mainly it's cause they suck... a lot.

jli
05-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Psst, Invincitron: You meant Chaos giants. Not enslaved giants. :P

YJang
05-02-2013, 05:30 PM
but crawler is faster than swordwrath you need to take advantage of crawlers to use them

asdfstick
05-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Crawlers are really good if you can micro good.

Invincitron
05-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Hi jli,

No I meant Enslaved...

jli
05-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Hi jli,

No I meant Enslaved...

Then, you're wrong. lol.
I'd take an enslaved giant over a crawler any day.

uberman
05-03-2013, 01:52 AM
I believe there are two things should be changed with the crawler

- The construction time should be 2 seconds less than sword, since the price is less.
- The buffs should be cheaper, as the high mana cost makes it impossible to get the buff in the early game. Or the buffs are split into two parts, both cost and effect split so at least some degree of buffing is viable early game.

_Ai_
05-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Now wyz will be OP. dang.

xanderman222222
05-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Now wyz will be OP. dang.

o.O

No.

Usman
05-03-2013, 11:29 AM
So crawlers dont need buff, if they need so only there build time. and if u micro crawlers good then u can always win like if a noobish person is chasing u with one SW on grass hills or medium so can just run and run and run until its health builds up microing good so then u can win from a single crawler and u can beat SW, I have tried this.
Hope this Helps U,
Play Nice :)

xanderman222222
05-03-2013, 11:56 AM
So crawlers dont need buff, if they need so only there build time. and if u micro crawlers good then u can always win like if a noobish person is chasing u with one SW on grass hills or medium so can just run and run and run until its health builds up microing good so then u can win from a single crawler and u can beat SW, I have tried this.
Hope this Helps U,
Play Nice :)

Castle archer.

masteraik
05-03-2013, 05:10 PM
the cats upgrade needs to be cheaper, less mana cost, and predatory edge should have greater speed increase as sword with rage can out run cat

xanderman222222
05-03-2013, 07:19 PM
the cats upgrade needs to be cheaper, less mana cost, and predatory edge should have greater speed increase as sword with rage can out run cat

Yeah, I agree.

PUMU
05-06-2013, 08:11 AM
what chu mean i beat a e giant with my meric with extreme micro

Narsheh
05-06-2013, 07:05 PM
what chu mean i beat a e giant with my meric with extreme micro And I beaten an e-giant by punching my opponent through the computer screen. :D

OT: Crawlers are pretty strong. But yes, I do agree that their time spawn should be faster. However, Crawlers are still very strong. You can command your Crawlers to force your opponent to buy a Castle Archer. If he doesn't, keep attacking his miners and run. When he does get a Castle Archer, you should have enough money/mana to buy a Juggerknight.

Invincitron
05-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi reader,

Predatory Edge should make them have Venomous bites (Over kill? I don't think so...) Enslaved Giants are better than Giants jli? Really. Giants do AOE damage and Enslaved might have range but AOE is super then range. Crawlers should have damage increase (Every hit takes away 1/3 of a bar). Crawlers should be as fast as swords with rage at start and attack flying units by jumping. It should be fast enough that the Castle Archidon hits behind it every time with Predatory Edge.

masteraik
05-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Hi reader,

Predatory Edge should make them have Venomous bites (Over kill? I don't think so...) Enslaved Giants are better than Giants jli? Really. Giants do AOE damage and Enslaved might have range but AOE is super then range. Crawlers should have damage increase (Every hit takes away 1/3 of a bar). Crawlers should be as fast as swords with rage at start and attack flying units by jumping. It should be fast enough that the Castle Archidon hits behind it every time with Predatory Edge.

I agree with you

Galeforce
05-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Hi reader,

You left out the part where they never die and are immune to magic.

Bladed Fire
05-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Then, crawler should be 150gold and Predatory Edge cost increase and training time longer.

awesomebloc
05-10-2013, 02:05 PM
maybe just decrease training time increase damage of pack mentality per crawler and that should be it :p

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Yeah but also I want to increase damage normal and increase damage with Pack Mentality.

awesomebloc
06-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Did a test and crawlers are stronger then they seem.... Just get like 24 of them , all upgrades for them and tell them all to attack 1 units at a time. Only weakness to this is a well timed blast, bombers, marrows, medusa, and swords with rage but bombers fix that.

Azxc
06-21-2013, 03:01 AM
IHATETHISNAME once used crawlers to beat me, I used 2 magikills and walls with speartons, swordwrath with rage and an enslaved giant
then his swarm of crawlers (and other supportive units like jugger and wingtons) just crushed everything, they ate my speartons and walls and magikills and finished the rest (he killed my giant at last with his crawlers...)

P.S. when I use blast they just retreat... I wished Order has bombers XD

In my opinion, you have to make good use of your crawlers' speed... to dodge ALL attacks

stickman311
06-21-2013, 04:52 AM
IHATETHISNAME once used crawlers to beat me, I used 2 magikills and walls with speartons, swordwrath with rage and an enslaved giant
then his swarm of crawlers (and other supportive units like jugger and wingtons) just crushed everything, they ate my speartons and walls and magikills and finished the rest (he killed my giant at last with his crawlers...)

In my opinion, you have to make good use of your crawlers' speed... to dodge ALL attacks

Crawlers can't dodge mage poison spray and sword rage.

BuddyLucky2
06-21-2013, 07:49 AM

Azxc you just need Buddy-Aimer
Download it here: [Lies]

or for a better everything,
Download: [WyzDM]

:P ya can't really download skill lol

jerrytt
06-21-2013, 11:12 AM

actually, if your good enough, they probably can even if they are at the halfway to the mage.(they move at the same speed as a ninja with predatory edge). Or you can just get a medusa and kill it ya know? And for swords with rage, once they use rage, just run away, and make them do it again, and again, and gradually make them lose health. Even forcing them to rage twice can easily give you the advantage.

And buddy, Matrix pls.

awesomebloc
06-21-2013, 04:33 PM

Poison spray = run with predatory edge
Rage= they become the fastest units in the game so just run

RUNNING SOLVES EVERY THING

stickman311
06-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Poison spray = run with predatory edge
Rage= they become the fastest units in the game so just run

RUNNING SOLVES EVERY THING

And they retreat and go away while i kill your statue.

awesomebloc
06-21-2013, 09:52 PM
And they retreat and go away while i kill your statue.

You do know I mean kite right?

stickman311
06-22-2013, 07:35 AM
You do know I mean kite right?

I wonder how cats kite swords.

jerrytt
06-22-2013, 11:44 AM
I wonder how cats kite swords.

Okay, to counter poison, you can just dodge it with predatory edge, shred the wall to peices, and then the magikill. (or just get a medusa) And to counter swords, just run away everytime they go rage. And they will have to go rage everytime you "clash" so you can gradually wear down their swords health.

And kiting with crawlers is just refering to running away when at low health, waiting a little bit for regen, then hit, run, etc.

WheresMyCheetos
06-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Crawlers are very good however I would like 3 things buffed

Maybe 11 seconds instead of 12
More attack power without pack mentality
Able to live a blast with like 1 hp left

fhtrg
08-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Hi jli,

No I meant Enslaved...

IMPOSSIBLE! give us a replay. The only complaint is the crawlers damage.

stickman311
08-13-2013, 03:45 AM
Crawlers are very good however I would like 3 things buffed

Maybe 11 seconds instead of 12
More attack power without pack mentality
Able to live a blast with like 1 hp left

Too OP, 11 seconds is a huge change, and if that happens medium maps are a must lost

syh135
08-24-2013, 06:55 PM
not really crawlers have the 'fury' upgrade as well as the speed upgrade making them almost invincible against any army but with mages and they already consider cheap