PDA

View Full Version : motion blur effect test.

Sherbet
06-07-2008, 03:35 PM
a quick test for motion blur.
it was my first attemp at this, c&c please.

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armshadowtestiv4.gif

land-mine
06-07-2008, 03:37 PM
pretty good 8/10

Wounded
06-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Hmm , not bad infact pretty good only two things the slightly threw me off.
1. At the end he moves from place abit
2. you did well on easing it but when you came to stop the spinning affect he eased very little try alittle bit more on the ending.

Over all it was very good keep it up :).

Sherbet
06-07-2008, 03:48 PM
yes, i can explain the moving out of place.i had to move him in order to get rid of the lower layers, but i put him back a little out of place, and about the easing, i got a little carried away and i forgot to start to slow down, so i had to do it within like 4 frames, so it looked uneased

GhostFace
06-07-2008, 03:51 PM
You need to do more than windmill his arms.
Your not guna get anywhere moving his arms and putting a simple blur effect.
Work on something more.

Sherbet
06-07-2008, 03:55 PM
ok, it was just a test though, with all the test i have done, im gonna do a long storyline anim.

Wounded
06-07-2008, 03:59 PM
yes, i can explain the moving out of place.i had to move him in order to get rid of the lower layers, but i put him back a little out of place, and about the easing, i got a little carried away and i forgot to start to slow down, so i had to do it within like 4 frames, so it looked uneased

Lol, thats understandable , I like how you know what you did wrong instead of having to ask all the time when it is simple :) Also you could have just sent the main one to the back and deleted the rest , witch could have made it easier on you. And being carreid away , i do that alot to xD

Hope to see that next animation.

Sherbet
06-07-2008, 04:02 PM
DUHHHH why didnt i think of that, lmaoo.

and yh, but i ent got a clue for a storyline, u got any ideas?

ska/gunz/te
06-07-2008, 05:52 PM
motion whit the pivot program its dificult i think..
if you want to make a good slow motion effect, give its a lot of camera efect and color...for the best slow motion effect i talk!
sry i cannot make an exemple -.-