PDA

View Full Version : rusty.

NCz
06-07-2008, 03:53 PM
http://www.antiup.net/view/2842 First animation in a month

Drifts
06-07-2008, 04:18 PM
RUSTY!!! are you crazy that was incrediable, you need to make tutorial on that because the particles were great too

MadHatter
06-07-2008, 04:19 PM
The explosion looks good, but the stick itself is pretty wobbly. Also it appears as if one of the arms is longer then the other one?

Strife
06-07-2008, 04:34 PM
http://www.antiup.net/view/2842 First animation in a month
http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85555

a month?

not really.

killeq
06-07-2008, 04:44 PM
The explosion is animated well, but it's ugly.

Mr potato head
06-07-2008, 04:44 PM

a month?

not really.

nobody likes the kid who corrects everything he sees...

it was an ok animation but the stick was kina wobbly n stuff

Strife
06-07-2008, 04:58 PM
nobody likes the kid who corrects everything he sees...

it was an ok animation but the stick was kina wobbly n stuff

Haha, well aren't you clever.

Nobody likes the noob who thinks he knows shit about someone else, because if you actually did know me, you would know that statement you made about me was completely wrong, but you wouldn't would you?

Get the **** out, seriously.

And NC, you are improving really quickly, and I'm glad you actually made the effort to branch off from other animators and make your own unique style, keep it up dude.

The particles dissipating was kinda weird, as in how they went into particles, but good nonetheless.

Ssjbryando
06-07-2008, 04:59 PM

a month?

not really.

NC GOT SERVED?

just messin, the sticks where wobby yes. the particles where good, but I didn't like the explosion in general, well maybe I did =| I don't know. (MIXED UP EMOTIONS) Sorry. no but it was good =3

killeq
06-07-2008, 05:00 PM

Nobody likes the noob who thinks he knows shit about someone else, because if you actually did know me, you would know that statement you made about me was completely wrong, but you wouldn't would you?

And NC, you are improving really quickly, and I'm glad you actually made the effort to branch off from other animators and make your own unique style, keep it up dude.

The particles dissipating was kinda weird, as in how they went into particles, but good nonetheless.
Stfu with your overdone grammer.

Strife
06-07-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm not even going to waste my time with you, really.

How about you get on topic, comment the animation, or get the **** out.

Ok, thanks.

killeq
06-07-2008, 05:41 PM
K.
Big arms bye

Mcteks
06-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Numa numa yey
Numa numa numa yey!
strife seriously does it matter if it was a month?
ffs
also very smooth, loving the limbless style.

Lf2Master
06-07-2008, 06:09 PM

Lol what the hell where did that come from

Everyone stop being angry about a small point, its not that important to argue over. I'm talking about everyone btw.

<3NC4evr, btw. I like how your sticks have necks and still look pretty.

killeq
06-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Nah I just hate overdone grammars <3

Lf2Master
06-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Well then, killeq, I believe today may be the bane of your sanity.

Strife's grasp on the English language is far beyond what one may call normal, manipulating such a delicate medium like a skilled craftsman wields his tools to construct masterpieces out of simple materials. Such quality in the field of literature may never be replicated on the Internet again, as this is virtually the first time individuals such as us were witness to this magnificent and rare miracle.

Take heed; bind your eyes with the blackest cloth and clog your ears with the thickest liquids, for not any individual may be able to experience such perfect utilization of language without going mad. And from the looks of it, you are not one of them.

tldr grammar is cool

T Man
06-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Strife is my friend in real life so stfu idiot.

The particle dissapation is not of my likes, and same with the overdone glow. Not to good either. Particles are imensely big to.

Mr potato head
06-07-2008, 09:31 PM

ive been here longer than u... but good try

Lf2Master
06-07-2008, 10:35 PM
That doesnt matter at all.

Nobody cares how long youve been here. I've been here since August 2004 (before the reformat :|) but that doesnt make me any less retarded than I already am. Stop using your join date as an excuse for your status.

Etch
06-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Lf2 never seems to stop amazing me.

You too NC. I'm liking the type of explosion.

Strife
06-08-2008, 01:21 AM
ive been here longer than u... but good try

That still doesn't help the fact that you're a noob.

As in you lick balls.

tken
06-08-2008, 01:26 AM
did i miss the party?

/me goes to take a hike.

reqtor
06-08-2008, 06:12 AM
O M G that was so great!!!

NCz
06-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Sorry that I haven't been around to post more. and yes Strife it's probably been less than a month, that's what it felt like so thats what I said.

thanks anyway guys.

But seriously, why can't you children get along? Strife is entitled to what he thinks of you, and you can have your opinion of him, but trying to prove such an obvious master of the English language (thanks Lf2) is really pointless. So shut the **** up and get the **** out. I won't waste the time dealing with you. ANY OF YOU.

killeq
06-09-2008, 07:54 AM

Strife's grasp on the English language is far beyond what one may call normal, manipulating such a delicate medium like a skilled craftsman wields his tools to construct masterpieces out of simple materials. Such quality in the field of literature may never be replicated on the Internet again, as this is virtually the first time individuals such as us were witness to this magnificent and rare miracle.

Take heed; bind your eyes with the blackest cloth and clog your ears with the thickest liquids, for not any individual may be able to experience such perfect utilization of language without going mad. And from the looks of it, you are not one of them.

tldr grammar is cool
Now in English, please?

And guys, stfu about me ;C

Ssjbryando
06-09-2008, 07:54 AM
It is english, and the grammar and spelling is perfect ;-;

Lixu
06-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Increase fps and its epic

Clutch
06-09-2008, 10:17 AM
you never cease to amaze me nick, all heil mein nick

NCz
06-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Increase fps and its epic

28 fps with double single triple and quadruple framing.

Lixu
06-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Nice framing then.

demon30
06-09-2008, 04:25 PM
The animation was pretty amazing to me. Well the stickman was pretty waobbly, well i'm sure you didn't concentrate on the stickman >,,>

Edit: sorry for an OFF-Topic coment but... how do you say a person suicided in the right way? for example like: He had a suicide? or: He suicided?

MadHatter
06-09-2008, 09:38 PM

tldr grammar is cool
Imo that was epic.

NCz
06-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Imo that was epic.

Get the fuck out.