PDA

View Full Version : How to stop the spearton rush.

xanderman222222
05-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Im sorry i dont have a replay. After i killed all 14 of his speartons he lagged out (im guessing he ragequit lol).

so im playing a match as always and then i notice,"hey he has an awful lot of speartons".
Then i realized it,he was doing the SPEARTON RUSH!!!! dum dum dum! i quickly bought all 3 castle deads and ressilance.
Then i had a horrible thought: that wouldnt be enough and i would lose 20 whole rating.
I had to concentrate and think about what my teacher taught me. Then it hit me: one day i fought my teacher when he was spearton rushing (for practice). and i made 11 bombers,it wasent enough. He destroyed my castle and i realized how to win, make 17 bombers! 12 of my 17 bombers came when he finally attacked! i had thought i lost,but then my 13 and 14th bombers came out and i rememberd: Hey a guy on the fourms (dont remember who) said it takes exactly 14 bombs to kill a spear! So i sent them out,it was like slow motion. Then they blew,every spearton killed with my statue hardly alive and 8 juggers 4 eclipsors and 3 extra bombers,i might have won dont u think? Bye!!

Invincitron
05-03-2013, 10:14 PM
Hi xanderman222222,

I think I said 14 Bombers killed a Spearton, your welcome. And did you win? The best way to kill the Spearton attack to statue is with Jugger Knights, Eclipsors, Bombers, Medusa, and believe it or not, Marrowkai. 2 CHAOS GIANTS DO A VERY GOOD JOB COMBINED WITH OTHER UNITS.

.:Invincitron:.

xanderman222222
05-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Hi xanderman222222,

I think I said 14 Bombers killed a Spearton, your welcome. And did you win? The best way to kill the Spearton attack to statue is with Jugger Knights, Eclipsors, Bombers, Medusa, and believe it or not, Marrowkai. 2 CHAOS GIANTS DO A VERY GOOD JOB COMBINED WITH OTHER UNITS.

.:Invincitron:.

Yeah i won.