PDA

View Full Version : How to handle archer and spartan rushers

Superma123
05-05-2013, 08:33 PM
wooooops,i posted my thread in the wrong area and got it removed and i cant find it so um ill do it in help forum

How do i stop
#1.Archidon rushers
And
#2.archidon+spearton rushers?

:confused:
Im a order only.

m0ntana
05-05-2013, 08:42 PM
okay, Superma, to stop archer rushers, just get a Castle Archer. It's stronger than a normal archer and can't be touched.

To stop Spearton and Archer rushers, this is what I do -

Take a sneak peak of his army, than make a few more Speartons than him. If you get a glimpse at hsi archers, don't make archers, make albowtrosses and get fire arrows, because albowtrosses can't be touched by speartons, and are stronger than archers. Fire arrows on albowtrosses would be a good diea because you don't need to pay for each shot unlike normal archers.

jerrytt
05-06-2013, 03:11 PM
I think you have the words rusher and masser confused. rusher is either when they send out an early unit against you (like, in the first minute). Massing is when they just spam one type of unit.

masteraik
05-08-2013, 05:32 AM
I think you have the words rusher and masser confused. rusher is either when they send out an early unit against you (like, in the first minute). Massing is when they just spam one type of unit.

Rushing has 2 meaning isn't it? rushing= attacking early like what u said or some people say rushing = attacking ONLY the statue to win?

THEFORCE
05-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Rushing has 2 meaning isn't it? rushing= attacking early like what u said or some people say rushing = attacking ONLY the statue to win?

That will be called rushing the statue. But rushing only, means attacking early.

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-10-2013, 11:39 AM
so, to stop, I think with castle archer and minerwall, then when you can get shadowraths early (it is difficult) you research shinobie 2 to assassinate the archer. So my opinion.

THEFORCE
05-10-2013, 01:47 PM
so, to stop, I think with castle archer and minerwall, then when you can get shadowraths early (it is difficult) you research shinobie 2 to assassinate the archer. So my opinion.

You don't have to. Ninja is quick without shinobi and can kill and run after...

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Archidon + Spearton rush = Swordwrath + Archidons
Archidon rush = Speartons (Or Swordwrath) and (IF YOU WANT) add some Archidons in there too

DragonFrost
05-11-2013, 11:08 AM
How can you not see the big glaring STICK EMPIRES sub-section is beyond me. Moved.
Hew do you play SE? If you don't, please join :D

Archidon + Spearton rush = Swordwrath + Archidons
Archidon rush = Speartons (Or Swordwrath) and (IF YOU WANT) add some Archidons in there too

um.. Actually archidon+spear ton>archidon+sword

Even though swords are 1 pop and spears are 3 (which means you can have 3 times as many swords as they have spears), archidons are MUCH more effective against swords against spears (5-6 times less arrows required to kill a sword), and by the time your McKee units engage, half the swords are dead.

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-12-2013, 08:32 AM
um.. Actually archidon+spear ton>archidon+sword

Even though swords are 1 pop and spears are 3 (which means you can have 3 times as many swords as they have spears), archidons are MUCH more effective against swords against spears (5-6 times less arrows required to kill a sword), and by the time your McKee units engage, half the swords are dead.

Yes, I agree.

macaroniinacup
05-14-2013, 10:24 AM
swords, rage and target archers, and allows to distract and destroy spears (with the reinforcements of swords of course)

THEFORCE
05-14-2013, 06:56 PM
swords, rage and target archers, and allows to distract and destroy spears (with the reinforcements of swords of course)

He could kite you and win now because rage is nerfed. And he could block the albows shots with spears and finish you off with archers..If this doesn't work, he gets a magikill.

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-16-2013, 09:17 AM
mmmhhh... ok, you know what: One magikill blast and an army of archers are dead in no time, electric wall and poison spray on spearton, very effective, and of course tank units to protect the mage, thats my idea..

jerrytt
05-16-2013, 01:15 PM
using magikill combined with any other unit on speartons is basically like using a very expensive suicide bomber. Tank units wont stop the speartons from targeting the magikill.

Gzero14
05-16-2013, 01:34 PM
start the game make 1 archer and 2 soldiers rush to the center (because usualy noobs go to center with 1 archer or 1 spearton or 1 swordwrath) put the archer behind because while you attack with swordwrath the archidon will be giving you a boost then pickup the pace make more archers and spearton then grow grow (usualy the noob will come with even more swordwraths or even more speartons or archidons) so keep makin speartons and archidons fear will always drive him back again and when you feel confident ATTACK!

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-17-2013, 02:56 AM
using magikill combined with any other unit on speartons is basically like using a very expensive suicide bomber. Tank units wont stop the speartons from targeting the magikill.

You know about "shield wall" and "shield bash" ? I know, there is a cooldown time, but not every spearton must use it at the same time. I mean like this: when the enemy speartons come, the first Spearton LINE (about 6 speartons) use shield bash. they are stuned. when they past the first line, the second line do shield bash, and then the third and so on. Of course while they do the shield bash, you can make with the magikill spells on them. this technic requires a super computer with no lag and very good micro to select the units. But its possible. In the past I made it against someone, He said: "WTF, you can really protect your mage really good!"

Usman
05-18-2013, 05:53 AM
It needs a really decent micro, and I use this

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-18-2013, 06:46 AM
It needs a really decent micro, and I use this

yes, it is, but as I said: Only the one with good micro and a good computer with no lags can do this...

nullhead
05-18-2013, 06:26 PM
okay, Superma, to stop archer rushers, just get a Castle Archer. It's stronger than a normal archer and can't be touched.

To stop Spearton and Archer rushers, this is what I do -

Take a sneak peak of his army, than make a few more Speartons than him. If you get a glimpse at hsi archers, don't make archers, make albowtrosses and get fire arrows, because albowtrosses can't be touched by speartons, and are stronger than archers. Fire arrows on albowtrosses would be a good diea because you don't need to pay for each shot unlike normal archers.

fire arrows with albows doesn't work, it's blazing bolts with albows.

I know this is a late re-post, but I just wanted that straigtened out.