PDA

View Full Version : How do you win a standoff?

isgood
05-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Sometimes in order games usually in long maps, there would be a stand off game. That means if the opponent in the middle attack the opponent in base, they would lose because they have assistance of castle archers and walls, regardless of tower spawn in any levels. if the opponent at base attacks the opponent at the middle they would lose because of no assistance of castle archer. It basically ends in a stalemate and usually i would have to surrender cuz i don't have much time for games

DiPi
05-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Sometimes in order games usually in long maps, there would be a stand off game. That means if the opponent in the middle attack the opponent in base, they would lose because they have assistance of castle archers and walls, regardless of tower spawn in any levels. if the opponent at base attacks the opponent at the middle they would lose because of no assistance of castle archer. It basically ends in a stalemate and usually i would have to surrender cuz i don't have much time for games

don't surrender: if you have no time, then charge at them: you've got nothing to lose :3

Tecness2
05-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Whoever holds the tower will win. Force your opponent to spend his gold trying to kill you, while you harass his second gold line. Eventually, he'll run out of normal gold and rely on passive gold. If you run out of gold and have the center, you gain gold more than twice as fast than he does.

lequan1910
05-07-2013, 02:04 PM
U should have 1-2 full growth Giant to tank at enemy's base, a row of massive damage behind Giants (archer, Allbow, or spartan), 1-2 Magikill. Move giant near his statue to block his tower archer and ur army gonna have enough space to fight

THEFORCE
05-07-2013, 02:55 PM
When the ghost tower spawn spawns, you must put high pressure on the enemy. Maybe destroying the walls..Because he would keep spending those 200 gold everytime, while he must build an army. When you have a good army, attack and make the giant ghost. It makes a good add to the army.

Narsheh
05-07-2013, 05:31 PM
If you feel that your current army won't be able to survive against your opponent's army, send one unit at a time to die.

Replace them with units that could be able to counter your opponent's army. That's how I break the stalemate.

Bladed Fire
05-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Magikill poison spray their Miners. Giants stunning his troops. I did that to Eftged yesterday.

THEFORCE
05-07-2013, 09:36 PM
If you feel that your current army won't be able to survive against your opponent's army, send one unit at a time to die.

Replace them with units that could be able to counter your opponent's army. That's how I break the stalemate.

Why one at a time? If I have lots of swordwraths, why don't I just suicide them all at the same time...And see how much damage they can do.

Invincitron
05-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi reader,

Interesting. THEFORCE, you send them 1 at a time so you don't have a MAJOR drop in pop. 1 at a time = Easy regain of pop

.:Invincitron:.

THEFORCE
05-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Hi reader,

Interesting. THEFORCE, you send them 1 at a time so you don't have a MAJOR drop in pop. 1 at a time = Easy regain of pop

.:Invincitron:.

OH. I didn't think of that. But it would take long...

_Ai_
05-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Why one at a time? If I have lots of swordwraths, why don't I just suicide them all at the same time...And see how much damage they can do.

What if they get away with little to no damage? You suffer from the lost of the swordwraths, while he have a full fledged army?

And the tide changed.

THEFORCE
05-08-2013, 02:37 AM
What if they get away with little to no damage? You suffer from the lost of the swordwraths, while he have a full fledged army?

And the tide changed.

But you'll make speartons instead...And it's not a problem if the swordwraths don't do any damage.

_Ai_
05-08-2013, 02:42 AM
But you'll make speartons instead...And it's not a problem if the swordwraths don't do any damage.

You dont get it. Its right after you send the swords, and the camper attacks. Because you have many swordwraths that you killed, you are behind in army.

THEFORCE
05-08-2013, 06:19 AM
Yeah. that is a problem. Then, OK. Just send one after one.