Ssjbryando
06-09-2008, 09:07 AM
http://antiup.net/view/3345/
DONT rate.

DONT rate.

DONT rate.

DONT

Lol me loved it =D I like the thunder and face, wobbly but yeah this was for fun

New Generation
06-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Lol SSJ copied Rather Cheesy, oh god the harpoons! ;D

Anyways not bad, really sketchy but short. The lightning is bad, make it glow. When the lightning hit the guy, it was really messy, not good, try making it more smoother or detailed. The guy was kind of strange too, lol. He was shaking?

Mesmay
06-09-2008, 10:10 AM
DONT rate.

Youre an idiot.

At least give a reason not to rate it.

Well wtf am I supposed to say if I cant comment.

Lixu
06-09-2008, 10:10 AM

Ha-ha-ha ?

Clutch
06-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Youre an idiot.

At least give a reason not to rate it.

Well wtf am I supposed to say if I cant comment.i think he meant don't rank him mes

Ssjbryando
06-09-2008, 10:25 AM

Anyways not bad, really sketchy but short. The lightning is bad, make it glow. When the lightning hit the guy, it was really messy, not good, try making it more smoother or detailed. The guy was kind of strange too, lol. He was shaking?

**** Y

**** Yo

**** You!

lawl, jk . so your saying RC invented [size = code? oh k thats cool.

yes mes =| he didnt spend alot of effort on it, thats what he says, comment but dont like C&C him WHAT EVERYONE DOES ;-; kida.

killeq
06-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Guys, I made this in 5 minutes.. God..
And Mesmay, give a comment like:
OMFG THAT PIKACHU HIT HIS OWN TRAINER, THE BITCH.

Tolin
06-09-2008, 10:45 AM

Someone just had to say it, right? :P

Anyway, I understood that it was supposed to be a joke, but if I didn't knew that you was better than that, I would think that it was serious..
Just to pick at one thing.. When did people start to say four words when the mouth just opens twice?

Mcteks
06-09-2008, 10:50 AM
who said **** you?
lol pikamoo, loved the pikachu movements, nicley eased.

Lixu
06-09-2008, 11:20 AM
what easing?

Mcteks
06-09-2008, 11:33 AM
when he moves up and shoots the lightning, duh, he lifts up slower and slower.
****ING EASING!

killeq
06-09-2008, 03:49 PM

Someone just had to say it, right? :P

Anyway, I understood that it was supposed to be a joke, but if I didn't knew that you was better than that, I would think that it was serious..
Just to pick at one thing.. When did people start to say four words when the mouth just opens twice?
It wasn't him talking, just some texts which coincidentally(lolol) came up on the same time.

when he moves up and shoots the lightning, duh, he lifts up slower and slower.
****ING EASING!
The only easing to it, haha!:P

Kitsune
06-09-2008, 05:35 PM
You all need some Aids.

I'll send you some.

*Sends E-Aids*

Open your PM boxes and shove your computers up your buttholes

Have a friend help.

Like how my dad did
;-;

Now practice flash animating until your fingers are worn off to the point where you can't please yourself with finger buttplug.

Then come back to begin the cycle again.

D:

_slanted_
06-09-2008, 05:41 PM
You all need some Aids.

I'll send you some.

*Sends E-Aids*

Have a friend help.

Like how my dad did
;-;

Now practice flash animating until your fingers are worn off to the point where you can't please yourself with finger buttplug.

D:

....yes ....that

rarrar
06-09-2008, 05:43 PM
You all need some Aids.

I'll send you some.

*Sends E-Aids*

Have a friend help.

Like how my dad did
;-;

D:

Im not sure whetther to be scared or laugh. The animation brings the same feeling but with poke out my own eye's instead of being scared.

killeq
06-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Oh come on. Nothing bad about a badly drawn pikachu :C

Mr potato head
06-09-2008, 06:21 PM
there is truely no such thing as a joke in these forums...u guys gotta ease up on being such assholes

i thought it was ok

Kitsune
06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
there is truely no such thing as a joke in these forums...u guys gotta ease up on being such assholes

i thought it was ok

YOU have to ease up on being the secretly pretentious prick that interjects into a conversation, where some people are giving negative feedback to the thread maker, calls everyone assholes, and puts on the facade of a nice, mature adult, which I see through it as a fourteen year old child looking for popularity among some cool guys, some animators respected for their skill,some 42 year old CP fappers, and another fourteen year old child looking for popularity among some cool guys, some animators respected for their skill,some 42 year old CP fappers.

If you want my real opinion, the lip syncing was everything but any synonym for the word "good," the thunder was watchable at best, the sketchish, yet poor quality pixelated flash drawing and motion were all but an ease for the eyes, I can't give a rating for some reason, but I can say what I think about it, which is really odd to say the least when trying to improve (I guess), and your dominant thought is, "what will be my rating? Oh boy!" and not "I wonder what they will tell me how I can improve," yet expect to improve somehow.

Don't waste your time with ratings or ranks, for dependency for them will lead you to your downfall in animation. Focus on your skills before thinking of any scales!

How you can improve is simple: Focus on realism as you begin training to be mediocre. Emulate life. Look at a 3 second cycle of walking, split, in your head, the seconds into frames by fps, and think of what you can do to draw this into stick figures. Once you have realistic motion, you can get creative with how you work.

kk?

Good post?

Cuz it's done now.

EDIT: And Pikachu. The fullbody work for a normal noob is impressive, and the particlizing on the thunder isn't bad, but when you draw full body characteristics, you have to think of detail within the body of fullness.

killeq
06-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Ok lock this. You idiots can't take a joke.
And I'm 15 dumbass. Mr Potato Head was right. Jeez.