PDA

View Full Version : Level Walkthroughs

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Archidon Level: Get an early Spearton, attack, keep making Miners until you have 6 mining and 1 praying. Kill the economy. Then run, save up for 6 Speartons attack using 6 Speartons.
Magikill Level: Get an early Economy. Once they have a Magikill you should have a Shadowrath out. Keep getting Shadowraths and Archidons. Kill the Magikill. Attack there Miners, slaughter the Merics.
Dead Level: Spearton rush is key. So get an early Spearton and as much Miners as possible. Your goal is to have 1 Miner on Praying (Or more 2 - 3 if you like Shadowraths) and 6 or more on Gold. Then completely rush their Miners and destroy the Deads. There eco will be destroyed. If they have a Dead Army you need to build Merics (Cure or not, I recommend it though).
Marrowkai Level: Rush a Shadowrath and a Miner. Try to get a Magikill. Immediately attack and use the Magikill explosion when Marrowkai passes right under Eclipsor. Make your units aim for the Marrowkai. You should be able to destroy them, then with your new Shadowrath and your troops that survived, you rush their Miners.
Gates Level: Rush a Shadowrath and a Miner. Try to get a Magikill. Immediately attack and use the Magikill explosion when Marrowkai passes right under Eclipsor. Make your units aim for the Marrowkai. You should be able to destroy them, then with your new Shadowrath and your troops that survived, you rush their Miners.
Castle Level: Rush a Shadowrath and a Miner. Try to get a Magikill. Immediately attack and use Magikill explosion when Marrowkai passed right under Eclipsor. Make your units aim for the Marrowkai. You should be able to destroy them, then with your new Shadowrath and your troops that survived, you rush their Miners. Make sure you fill up all spots on Gold and Mana and save for 5000 gold and 2000 mana, research all abilities. Then destroy there statue. They will pull out a Giant Medusa and it will kill all your units. Then load a Shadowrath, Meric, Magikill, Allbowtross, and Giant all at the same time. Attack the Giant Medusa. Your reinforcements should save the day.

Guide for Stick War 2: Order Empire on Insane Mode.

THEFORCE
05-10-2013, 02:52 PM
._. Where is the rest? You know that the marrowkai level is absolutely obnoxious.

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Need help on Marrowkai level?

isgood
05-10-2013, 03:16 PM
the last 2 levels are fairly easy, the main hard levels are marrow, dead, and mage

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Marrowkai? Hmmm.. coming up!

THEFORCE
05-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Marrowkai? Hmmm.. coming up!

No. THIS IS A WALKTHROUGH. MAKE IT FOR ALL LEVELS! Starting from 1 - whatever number is the last level.

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 03:20 PM
All levels? I only do it for the hard levels (XD). Easy = POINTLESS

THEFORCE
05-10-2013, 03:27 PM
All levels? I only do it for the hard levels (XD). Easy = POINTLESS

NO. THIS IS STILL A WALKTHROUGH WHICH YOU MADE THIS THREAD ABOUT. ALL LEVELS NAAAO!

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Why would people need help on Archidon level!?

THEFORCE
05-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Why would people need help on Archidon level!?

I needed help on that level. And I'm sure a lot need it too. So make it.

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Okay...

THEFORCE
05-10-2013, 04:03 PM
You forgot the spearton level. MAKE IT!

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 07:09 PM
No need to.

jli
05-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Make one for shadowrath level. For the sake of completeness.

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Shadowrath level? Hm... I forgot what that's like.

THEFORCE
05-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Make all levels. Make all levels. Make all levels.

YJang
05-14-2013, 08:06 PM
actually, all of the insane mode campaigns can be completed easily by using spearton rush strategy...

THEFORCE
05-14-2013, 08:45 PM
They should make it harder so it's impossible to spearton rush.

Archidon99
05-15-2013, 10:43 PM
I dont know how easy it is just to use speartons rush mode when you get to insane. It might be possible... heh...I just beat the game on hard mode. My strategy is to utilize archidons, they are by far the most effective units when you get to the harder levels... Fight on!

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-16-2013, 12:13 PM
I dont know how easy it is just to use speartons rush mode when you get to insane. It might be possible... heh...I just beat the game on hard mode. My strategy is to utilize archidons, they are by far the most effective units when you get to the harder levels... Fight on!

are you rushing with your archer? In the campagne, its a really good srtat because the enemy wont never garrison their miners. So: no miners, no eco.

wallan
05-16-2013, 09:50 PM
I want the part in the mage battle.magikill v.s marrowkai!!

wallan
05-16-2013, 09:53 PM
I want the part in the mage,battle.magikill v.s marrowkai!! :)

Archidon99
05-17-2013, 02:25 PM
are you rushing with your archer? In the campagne, its a really good srtat because the enemy wont never garrison their miners. So: no miners, no eco.

Yes, I am it is a good strategy. For example, in the insane battle with me versus magikill and merics which I beat today in 2-3 retires (My First time playing on Insane Mode), I control my archidons. I dont just attack, but I spread them out. For instance, we know that the Magikill can kill off all of our archidon with one explosion right? Well one must control the archidon in such a way to beat the opponent. However, shadowrath and speartons are always good for tanking. Dont forget about those guys, they can come in handy. This is very useful in this stage.

Btw, hard mode is just as difficult as insane mode. If one can beat hard mode, insane mode is beatable, at least from my perspective! Fight on!

Archidon99
05-18-2013, 11:35 PM
Yes, I am it is a good strategy. For example, in the insane battle with me versus magikill and merics which I beat today in 2-3 retires (My First time playing on Insane Mode), I control my archidons. I dont just attack, but I spread them out. For instance, we know that the Magikill can kill off all of our archidon with one explosion right? Well one must control the archidon in such a way to beat the opponent. However, shadowrath and speartons are always good for tanking. Dont forget about those guys, they can come in handy. This is very useful in this stage.

Btw, hard mode is just as difficult as insane mode. If one can beat hard mode, insane mode is beatable, at least from my perspective! Fight on!

Update***

You have finished Stick War II on INSANE!

Tutorial 04:31
Blot out the sun: Archidons Declare War 08:16
Silent Assassins: Ninjas Declare War 13:21
Magic in the Air: Wizards and monks Declare War 13:18
Rebels United 31:40
Massive Battle 06:57
Explosive War: Bombers Attack 12:58
The Night is Dark: Juggerknights Attack 13:25
Undead War: Deadly Deads Attack 31:20
4 legged Fury: Crawlers Attack 22:23
Shadow of the moon: Eclipsors Attack. 19:38
Bone Pile: Marrowkai summon war 21:36
Medusa's Gates: The Chaos Capital is in sight. 29:11
Medusa and the Full Chaos Empire: Final battle 17:40

Total time (including retries): 246:14
Best time: 246:14

stickman311
05-23-2013, 04:50 AM
oh, to finish fast on rebel, u could hide spears and when you make 26 spears, attack their castle

nullhead
05-25-2013, 05:26 PM
you finished the ninjas thing a minute faster than me.

stickman311
05-27-2013, 04:44 AM
Lol for ninjas, you can just make spears and archers. When you make 4 spears and 4 archers, attack and you will destroy everything. Finished it in 6 minutes lol
Also, for magikill level the key is spear rush. Make one sword 2 miners at the start, then make miners until you get 6 mining and 1 praying and continue to make spears.

THEFORCE
05-27-2013, 07:07 AM
What about the westwind level???

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-27-2013, 10:16 AM
What about the westwind level???

lol...your right. There isnt the westwind level...strange.

THEFORCE
05-27-2013, 04:15 PM
It is pretty hard since you got all the nations trying to slay you..

nullhead
05-27-2013, 07:34 PM
problem is, on the hard campaign, I'm stuck on the wizards.

stickman311
05-28-2013, 01:04 AM
Make 6 miners mining and 1 praying, then, continue to make spears. When magikill comes, retreat and regroup or heal. Then, go past their magikills, avoiding the explosion and wall, then u don't have to worry about poison. Just kill 'em

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-28-2013, 10:56 AM

Kite with archers..... use Shadowraths with shinobi 2...

THEFORCE
05-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Kite with archers..... use Shadowraths with shinobi 2...

You won't unlock the shinobi 2 fast enough... Except if you plan on it from the beginning of the campaign..

Archidon99
05-28-2013, 11:58 PM

Yeah I got stuck on that stage too. It is that stage that challenges most people (at least hard / Insane Mode) because the Magikill have explosions, electricity and poison that can kill off your troops fast. There are various ways to beat it. I just beat it today on Insane mode in one attempt... The following are recommendations:

You can build an army of speartons and archidons 50/50 but there is one caveat. Controlling the troops. The speartons must be controlled so they do not get too damaged by the magikill's magic or spells. If they get poised, dont forget to garrison them to take the spell off and cure them. If you use archidons make sure that you control them too because otherwise one explosion will send them to the ground.

Another strategy is to build an army of Shadowrath and swarmed them around the battlefield until all the magikill, merics, and their miners are dead. I've seen this strategy employed by other people. Its all up to you though. Whatever works best for you.

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Actually... I suck at marrowkai level.... just dont know why... any tips?

stickman311
05-31-2013, 05:50 AM
Me too. I can't kill the deads on marrowkai and my troops keep getting poisoned

xanderman222222
05-31-2013, 09:26 AM
Help! I cant beat castle cause i lose even with good micro and when my new shadowrath comes his deads and giant kill me,plz help

Note: i am on INSANE :(

YJang
05-31-2013, 09:12 PM
Guys!!! anyone stuck on insane campaign? just spam speartons and do spearton rush... really... it works at the whole time and it's probably the easiest way to complete campaigns.

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-01-2013, 04:14 AM
Guys!!! anyone stuck on insane campaign? just spam speartons and do spearton rush... really... it works at the whole time and it's probably the easiest way to complete campaigns.

I was trying it...but they was always rushing...