PDA

View Full Version : Old SPP Mania Entry

Dinomut
06-09-2008, 04:55 PM
This was my entry made for SPP mania back in January/February. Unfortunately, I was the only one who made an entry, so the collab was canceled and this has just been sitting in my documents for 4 months. But today i stumbled upon it when looking for a VCam to paste into my new animation, and decided to post it. I used a LOT of filters, so it's pretty laggy at points. Also, there are a few competitions/collaborations that judge people by rank, so to see which ones i can join, can this be ranked?
http://www.swfme.com/view/1095342
CC and rankage plz

Ssjbryando
06-09-2008, 05:02 PM
we du nut du ranks =| everyone ranks different really.. people would say lowbeginner, others inter. (for example)

Its ok, For some reason I liked the backgrounds and angles, but the animation is pretty sloppy, he moves to fast, ease it a bit at moments.

I would say =|

med beginner tho. Since low beginner is basicly people who just oppend flash. but you have some stuff. =3

WeaT
06-09-2008, 11:40 PM
awsome!!!! that is really good but add sounds an that's it

Drifts
06-10-2008, 02:56 AM
I remember SPP Mania, but because "appearently" Stickpage don't rank no more i will just say, add some sound to make the punches have more impact

Prince of PIMPs
06-10-2008, 09:03 AM
I'd say high rook- med inter, nice angles