PDA

View Full Version : New Style

foxbox
05-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Link :

http://www.fileize.com/view/df2a9965-2cd/

Arch-Angel
05-15-2013, 01:01 AM
I don't see how this is a new style, but alright.
Personally I don't think you should be animating everything so quickly. To be honest you have about 20-30 different frames in that animation which is probably 150+ frames. It looks like your new style might be laziness. You should work on a longer animation that way it is easier to tell.

foxbox
05-15-2013, 01:16 AM
Personally I don't think you should be animating everything so quickly. To be honest you have about 20-30 different frames in that animation which is probably 150+ frames. It looks like your new style might be laziness. You should work on a longer animation that way it is easier to tell.

I'm just showing my new style :)

Arch-Angel
05-15-2013, 08:58 AM

I'm just showing my new style :)

I was just trying to tell you how animating 20/100 frames is a bad "style" choice, and it isn't a long enough animation to establish a "style", :)
To be fair you deserve a legitimate response because you obviously are going to be too dense to understand what it is I'm trying to say to you.

Since you only animated about 20/100 frames here averaging your animation at not even ten seconds. Your animation isn't even longer than five seconds. Why do you think your thread has almost 75 views and I'm the only person that commented? What are they supposed to tell you, "nice teleport"? That's all that happened. You had maybe two poorly animated, stiff movements. There is no style. You haven't animated enough to come up with a style and to think you have is just dumb. Make an animation that is 10+ seconds in length. at 24 FPS that's 240+ frames. I want you to animate at least 180/240 of these frame by frame. Which if you do it right you have just enough frames to add some double framing if you want to work on your easing and force.

Draves
05-15-2013, 02:52 PM
breh you can do so much better

like there was no real anticipation, the stick figs were almost just going from one stance to another which looks in some cases really cool if implemented right but not in this one Lol

add more flow from one move to another plus anticipation for strong hits and you should be good

foxbox
05-15-2013, 06:36 PM
breh you can do so much better

like there was no real anticipation, the stick figs were almost just going from one stance to another which looks in some cases really cool if implemented right but not in this one Lol

add more flow from one move to another plus anticipation for strong hits and you should be good

I was just trying to tell you how animating 20/100 frames is a bad "style" choice, and it isn't a long enough animation to establish a "style", :)
To be fair you deserve a legitimate response because you obviously are going to be too dense to understand what it is I'm trying to say to you.

Since you only animated about 20/100 frames here averaging your animation at not even ten seconds. Your animation isn't even longer than five seconds. Why do you think your thread has almost 75 views and I'm the only person that commented? What are they supposed to tell you, "nice teleport"? That's all that happened. You had maybe two poorly animated, stiff movements. There is no style. You haven't animated enough to come up with a style and to think you have is just dumb. Make an animation that is 10+ seconds in length. at 24 FPS that's 240+ frames. I want you to animate at least 180/240 of these frame by frame. Which if you do it right you have just enough frames to add some double framing if you want to work on your easing and force.

Thank you for the CnC Bros

acb
05-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Lol he probably didn't care enough to read all that Arch-Angel, and good job SLASH but, maybe you could give us a little more animation next time? Just so we know what we're dealing with. ;)

foxbox
05-18-2013, 03:23 AM
Lol he probably didn't care enough to read all that Arch-Angel, and good job SLASH but, maybe you could give us a little more animation next time? Just so we know what we're dealing with. ;)

Man, How did you know ? lol ... anyways , I'm doing Rock Hard Gladiator (RHG) right now , I'll be animating my favorite RHGs , lad

poppetje3D
05-18-2013, 05:00 AM
Why bother posting something when you dont read your comments? Thats a failure itself and if you dont change your attitude to animation you will be a failure yourself.

Nobody In Particular
05-19-2013, 04:16 AM
There was too much pausing in that animation for my liking. I'd like to see some more fluid movements and inbetweens instead of flashing to one pose, then to another.

acb
05-19-2013, 04:40 AM
Why bother posting something when you dont read your comments? Thats a failure itself and if you dont change your attitude to animation you will be a failure yourself.

I don't think he read that either lol....

poppetje3D
05-19-2013, 06:22 AM
I don't think he read that either lol....
Probably not, he talks to me on IRC so I guess he will read that.

Molgera
05-19-2013, 07:01 AM
It's alright, but it seems a bit choppy. I love the blood effects though.