PDA

View Full Version : BEST STRATEGY EVER! CHAOS TURTLE!

Invincitron
05-18-2013, 08:59 AM
I now present to you... the best strategy EVER MADE for Chaos... the turtle.

1) Go on Early Offense
2) Build Eco
3) Make Turrets
4) Spam Jugger Knights and Eclipsors
5) Fill up all mining slots

YJang
05-18-2013, 01:44 PM
against order or chaos?

DragonFrost
05-18-2013, 03:43 PM
S

1) Go on Early Offense
2) Build Eco
3) Make Turrets

WUT.. Early offense? How is that turning?

PUMU
05-21-2013, 07:42 AM
he prolly meant turtle.
and personally i prefer deads because the archers albows eclipsors or other deads have to the hit the turrets before your deads as compared to your wings which have less range and cant be meatshielded behind the turret

DiPi
05-21-2013, 08:20 AM
S

WUT.. Early offense? How is that turning?

I do it the same when I'm turtling
by going early offense you keep your opponent distracted from taking the middle, from killing your miners and from using early gold to buy miners

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-21-2013, 11:37 AM
you guys know that Order has a good defensive too, do you? Miner wall, Castle archer. And then there are the shadowraths (not for defence): Since chaos hasnt got anything like wall, shadowrath can easily assassinate Chaos miners. And I dont thing Chaos was borned for turtle. Only Order can, so my opinion.

PUMU
05-22-2013, 11:06 AM
miner turrets placed outside of row 2 will severely wound shadow along with the poisoning of the castle dead

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-22-2013, 11:32 AM
miner turrets placed outside of row 2 will severely wound shadow along with the poisoning of the castle dead

Oh, thats nothing: They are fast. Just garrison them after get poisend

DiPi
05-22-2013, 11:33 AM
from one side, we have slow but powerful albows, enslaved giants, miner and spearton walls (+bash), castle archers and mages
from the other, tanking giants with splash damage and stun, marrowkais, poisonous deads, castle dead and miner towers

if we're talking about defending, order has the upper hand

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-22-2013, 12:00 PM
from one side, we have slow but powerful albows, enslaved giants, miner and spearton walls (+bash), castle archers and mages
from the other, tanking giants with splash damage and stun, marrowkais, poisonous deads, castle dead and miner towers

if we're talking about defending, order has the upper hand

But still, Chaos has a big advanges against Order: Self-healing-curing. While Chaos Units can healing and curing themself, Orders merics can only heal and cure one unit per spell. Garrisoning Units wouldnt help in a final attack, because they had no time.

jerrytt
05-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Also, chaos turrets dont have the disadvantage of limited health that the order walls do. If the enemy attacks them with archers while they are being built, they can absorb way more damage than their maximum health. NERF PLOX.

stickman311
05-23-2013, 06:28 PM

1) Go on Early Offense
2) Build Economy
3) Make Turrets
By the time u fill up all mining slots my 3 archers and 3 spears and 1 magikill would have destroyed your 1 juggerknight and 2 eclipsors and my tower spawn would have came out and destroy your miners while your miner tower destroys the spear. My magikill would have also poisoned all your miners too. Tip: don't focus too much on economy
Just try to get 12 on gold pr more

xanderman222222
05-23-2013, 10:25 PM
This is...risky can you give us a replay and maybe make a step-by step thread like Narshesh?

I might try this if i can see a replay against a 1700 + opp :)

THEFORCE
05-24-2013, 10:30 AM
Archers has more range than turrets you know..

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-25-2013, 04:05 AM
Archers has more range than turrets you know..

But still there would be deads with super range too...