PDA

View Full Version : Role of Chaos

Bladed Fire
05-18-2013, 05:56 PM
So, I think Chaos is easy to play in offense , but I usually Crawler mass, and rarely make bombers, Dead, Marrowkai,Medusa and Giant. I usually win early game, but I just found out that I should make use of most units here. I also rarely use Juggerknight. So, can anyone tell me the role of each units?

YJang
05-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Here's what I know:

Crawler- Good to start with, it can kill swordsman at the beginning of the game, but needs micro and takes time. Stronger in packs, but it is required to remove them or let them die later because it takes 1 population for each one and it won't be useful later.

Bomber- Good to start with, it is effective in short maps if you are going to ruin their economy, but you will need to protect them to use them. Good to support your army by damaging multiple enemy in massive battle, sometimes it causes your enemy to retreat.

Juggerknight- Tank damage, stun enemy with charge, all great, but weak against giant and magikill.

Dead- Poisoning enemy, tank damage, but it hits only front, so you can't poison healthless enemy behind like magikill, archers. In packs, it can be very strong, but their worst enemy would be magikill.

Eclipsor- Faster and slightly cheaper,but weaker than albowtross. It is strong if you mass them, it can be impossible to kill.

Marrowkai- It can kill giant and magikill easily with reapers and hellfist. Good to use in massive battle.

Medusa- It can kill giant and magikill easily, you can even poison enemy with venom flux when they deside to attack medusa with many units, but it is weak against shadowrath.

Giant- It takes so much damage to kill them because of the patch, this giant's attack is not very useful or anything, but great to tank damage.

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-20-2013, 09:39 AM
So, I think Chaos is easy to play in offense , but I usually Crawler mass, and rarely make bombers, Dead, Marrowkai,Medusa and Giant. I usually win early game, but I just found out that I should make use of most units here. I also rarely use Juggerknight. So, can anyone tell me the role of each units?

Just read the Stck Empires wiki or YJangs post ^^

Bladed Fire
05-20-2013, 08:37 PM
ShadowGeneralChaos, you know what, the thing won't help because I want war role, fine if you don't knoe, and guess what I'm one of the wikis admin and I know how to use Chaos well now.

stickman311
05-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Here's what I know:

Crawler- Good to start with, it can kill swordsman at the beginning of the game, but needs micro and takes time. Stronger in packs, but it is required to remove them or let them die later because it takes 1 population for each one and it won't be useful later.

Bomber- Good to start with, it is effective in short maps if you are going to ruin their economy, but you will need to protect them to use them. Good to support your army by damaging multiple enemy in massive battle, sometimes it causes your enemy to retreat.

Juggerknight- Tank damage, stun enemy with charge, all great, but weak against giant and magikill.

Dead- Poisoning enemy, tank damage, but it hits only front, so you can't poison healthless enemy behind like magikill, archers. In packs, it can be very strong, but their worst enemy would be magikill.

Eclipsor- Faster and slightly cheaper,but weaker than albowtross. It is strong if you mass them, it can be impossible to kill.

Marrowkai- It can kill giant and magikill easily with reapers and hellfist. Good to use in massive battle.

Medusa- It can kill giant and magikill easily, you can even poison enemy with venom flux when they deside to attack medusa with many units, but it is weak against shadowrath.

Giant- It takes so much damage to kill them because of the patch, this giant's attack is not very useful or anything, but great to tank damage.

actually for crawler, its to take the tower and attack the swords.
If you make crawler only thought, even without rage, the swords will overpower you if the opponent is strongly offensive(like me)
For bomber, its only to make the swordsman die and kill miners. (you might not be able to hit all swords( or maybe even 1),but you are giving him a REALLY HARD TIME
oh, wingadons are better than albowtross

Sevarus
08-29-2013, 05:24 AM
I have won lots of battles by massing deads