PDA

View Full Version : Community Projects Ideas

Pages : [1] 2 3

zymn
06-10-2008, 09:11 PM
ok, so, you think you have a great idea for a collab or bandwagon? riiiight. don't we all?

well, post here your ideas, and, we'll comment saying whether or not its a good idea or not. or, if its rather cheesy, he'll point out every possible reason why it fails.

so, i'll start.

how about a godfather collab?

stickmanlax
06-10-2008, 09:17 PM
i dont know if its been done, but that could be very good if not....espicially off the game, because that fighting style for sticks would be very kewl

Index
06-10-2008, 09:26 PM
omfg i tihnk there shuud be a sekcs cullabb cuz yuknow we awl wawnt sekcs rihgt????? we;ll its a gudd ideea!!11111!1

Rather Cheesy
06-10-2008, 09:56 PM
ok, so, you think you have a great idea for a collab or bandwagon? riiiight. don't we all?

well, post here your ideas, and, we'll comment saying whether or not its a good idea or not. or, if its rather cheesy, he'll point out every possible reason why it fails.

so, i'll start.

how about a godfather collab?

HELL YEAH I WILL!

In all seriousness though, I don't throw down every idea I see. But I guess I can be kind of harsh when I see bad ones.

This thread isn't a bad idea, since alot of people can't just come up with a good idea for a collab all by themselves [I'm speaking from experience, I'm not poking this at anyone in particular.] its good to get other peoples opinions on them before you attempt them. I approve of this thread! ^_^

I'm not in a position to judge the Godfather collab because I've never seen the Godfather. All I know is that is a mafia movie thats supposedly really good.

stickmanlax
06-10-2008, 10:35 PM
All I know is that is a mafia movie thats supposedly really good.

supposedly, you mean one of the best. but on that actual subject, because the godfather was more guns than fights, i think it could be a little hard to make. if you are good at animating though, im sure the scene where sonny beats his sisters abusive husband would make a great stick fight

Rather Cheesy
06-10-2008, 10:45 PM
supposedly, you mean one of the best. but on that actual subject, because the godfather was more guns than fights, i think it could be a little hard to make. if you are good at animating though, im sure the scene where sonny beats his sisters abusive husband would make a great stick fight

This site isn't just about stick fights you know. Alot of animators tire of stick fights because thats mostly all they animate. A good collab idea is something away from the norm but still creative and fun to animate. I say we try to go for something away from the norm, a "mafia" collab doesn't sound to bad, but I think theres better options out there we just haven't found out yet.

What about a Zombie Survival Collab? Not fighting the zombies, but trying to escape them and find shelter. You can use any zombie type you want, running zombies, virus zombies that have to bite to transfer, classic zombies where you have to die to become one, etc. You can have a group of people trying to escape or just a few, its all up to you. You'd basically be making a mini zombie movie, your entry ends when all your survivors die. I must admit I'm not completely in love with this idea though because it requires longer animations and zombies are kinda hard to animate...

Also I said supposedly because I haven't seen it and don't know if its good or not, every tells me it is, but I may go see it and find out that I don't like it.

zymn
06-10-2008, 10:55 PM
yeah, maybe just a regular mafia collab.

and, zombies. sounds like a cool idea, since that zombie survival flash game is so popular...

and, yay. the thread is approved. i figured it would be a good idea, since so many useless threads are made.

and here's a good example of a godfather animation.

http://www.deletionquality.net/movie/oscar/stickfather

its by one of my good friends, mr.oscar.

stickmanlax
06-10-2008, 10:57 PM
the zombies in the game ultimate down are pretty good. but are we talking stick or real zombies. that game has good stick, but last stand 2 has great real zombies

Rather Cheesy
06-10-2008, 11:06 PM
the zombies in the game ultimate down are pretty good. but are we talking stick or real zombies. that game has good stick, but last stand 2 has great real zombies

Either or, if you can pull of the full body zombies then do so, if not just stick with a fleshy green stick. You can make them look however you want.

stickmanlax
06-10-2008, 11:13 PM
doesnt matter for me, i cant animate, but trying to get better

zymn
06-11-2008, 11:04 AM
lol, k.

its not supposed to be this many posts on one topic. anyone else have any ideas for something?

Rather Cheesy
06-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Whats wrong with discussing an idea? It good to get input and brainstorm with other people. If someone else has a different idea they can post it even if we're still discussing an idea and the topic will most likely shift into discussion about that idea.

I had an idea for a couple of collabs that could be fun to do, movie collabs, select a single movie for each collab, like maybe, Iron man, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, you name it [popular or recent movies would be best], and you just make an animation based off that movie. I got the idea from the last SPP contest and how awesome those animations were. I don't have any specific ideas, but that what this threads for, right?

Nukem
06-11-2008, 11:58 AM
for the sake of zymn, here's an idea. maybe a collab were a stick/fullbody gets pissed off at a animate object? (correct me if that's not how its spelled)
An example could be a collab were a character starts beating the shit out of a gumball machine because its not working. What could make it funnier is that the gumball machine wins somehow.

zymn
06-11-2008, 02:10 PM
lol.
its inanimate objects, but anyways, that is a good idea.

but, it would probably be mainly surrounded with soda machines and stuff.

how bout Kick The Baby?
lol.

LakE
06-11-2008, 02:13 PM
omfg i tihnk there shuud be a sekcs cullabb cuz yuknow we awl wawnt sekcs rihgt????? we;ll its a gudd ideea!!11111!1

I think that would be the best collab ever.
SHOTGUN MISSIONARY POSITION!

Wait..

Sacred
06-11-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm not sure if this has ever been thrown out but how about the "Nature" Collab. Since I'm already doing a collab right now I won't go into restrictions or stuff like that, but to set it straight, have something to do with nature such as leaves, trees, grass, stuff like that.

Ex: A guy running through a field and slipping on some mud into another pile of mud.

stickmanlax
06-11-2008, 05:57 PM
im sure im not the only one who thought of this, but how bout a trippin ballz collab. a bunch of sticks doin stuff high....

to be honest, there could be a collab about almost anything. it just depends on how you could make it work

zymn
06-11-2008, 08:25 PM
hmm...

those both are good ideas.

Nukem
06-12-2008, 01:41 AM
I'm not sure if this has ever been thrown out but how about the "Nature" Collab. Since I'm already doing a collab right now I won't go into restrictions or stuff like that, but to set it straight, have something to do with nature such as leaves, trees, grass, stuff like that.

Ex: A guy running through a field and slipping on some mud into another pile of mud.
*cough* treehugger *cough. ah jk. (nice idea)

im sure im not the only one who thought of this, but how bout a trippin ballz collab. a bunch of sticks doin stuff high....

to be honest, there could be a collab about almost anything. it just depends on how you could make it work
wait...wouldnt that kinda be like the bawlz collab on droidz? ah...doesnt matter. funneh.

lol.

how bout Kick The Baby?
lol.
"kick the baby!" (quote from south park)

zymn
06-12-2008, 09:52 AM
lol, i didn't know south park said that. i just came up with it real fast.

Rather Cheesy
06-12-2008, 06:48 PM
lol.

how bout Kick The Baby?
lol.
I wouldn't make it a baby because you'll get some religious do gooders all in your hair, maybe a kick the midget collab instead?

Ye, but that idea doesn't really give much creativity to the animators, why not an elemental collab instead? everyone animates a different element, fire earth, ice, wind, water, HEART! /captain planet reference

I don't think every single animator knows what its like to be high [or at least I don't >_>] so I don't see it working very well. And judging by how most people act when their wasted [I have seen people wasted] it would basically just be a jackass collab with people talking like bevus and buthead

zymn
06-13-2008, 10:26 AM
i figure put in a unicorn and you're high. and rainbow colors.

anyways, lol, yeah. because a midget doesn't get enough harrasment. [/sarcasm]

Mesmay
06-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Zymn, want this stickied?
You do? Then pm a mod-
Higher chance of it.

stickmanlax
06-13-2008, 03:08 PM
yeah, this is worthy of a sticky. if it does, you might wanna edit the first post with maybe some details or stuff. or maybe once collabs get started from this, al ist of those colabs

Nukem
06-13-2008, 06:20 PM
I wouldn't make it a baby because you'll get some religious do gooders all in your hair, maybe a kick the midget collab instead?

Ye, but that idea doesn't really give much creativity to the animators, why not an elemental collab instead? everyone animates a different element, fire earth, ice, wind, water, HEART! /captain planet reference

I don't think every single animator knows what its like to be high [or at least I don't >_>] so I don't see it working very well. And judging by how most people act when their wasted [I have seen people wasted] it would basically just be a jackass collab with people talking like bevus and buthead
You really just need to make a whole bunch of people being jack asses and being really loopy. (I think)

Also: sticky is a must.

zymn
06-13-2008, 08:31 PM
wow, k.

i'll PM a mod.

antny336
06-20-2008, 11:45 PM
how about a fullbody vs. stickfigure collab? everybody animates a fight between a fb man and a stickfigure

Rather Cheesy
06-21-2008, 12:25 AM
how about a fullbody vs. stickfigure collab? everybody animates a fight between a fb man and a stickfigure

To fighting based, and not everyone can animate a full body character,

Raffi
06-21-2008, 02:14 AM
How about a collab where people go crazy after getting their brains fries from phoning others with mobile phones?

:]

Vincent
06-21-2008, 02:38 AM
NTG stole my idea T.T....

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80812

Rather Cheesy
06-21-2008, 02:44 AM
Yeah, but you didn't restrict your animation enough, you said fly by on anything. he restricted it to a hover board [which he supplied] and said you had to fly in from the left and out from the right while dodging obstacles.

These are what I mean by needing restrictions. They provide challenge and a solid structure for a collab.

I'm currently thinking up ideas for my next collab so expect it sometime soon.

Vincent
06-21-2008, 03:10 AM
You should revive the Tower Ascent collab, I wanted to try to animate upwards. (and i got a new style, that is easy as hell for me to use. And I like it, it look smooth and is blah blah blah gabber.

EDIT:... I have an idea, You know the Olyimpic Games torch? how bout a pass the damn torch collab... The torch comes flying in from the left, you grab it... start to run dodge crap, stop enemys from taking it, you know... Then your sticks about to die so you throw it right, new person catched it etc. ect. Then at the very end, theres the big torch. WOO winz.

Heck i even got a song... Indesctructible By Disturbed. Beggining pisses me off though... 45 seconds before the song starts >.>...

venn
06-25-2008, 02:21 PM
I have an idea...
a stick with a mutant robot arm that shots lasers and stuf-im not gana do it soon since i need flash, but i might soon. if anyone wants to take this idea thats fine-just include me in on it if i have flash by then, if not then in the credits include me, it dosen matter how just i would like to see my name in there. plz no mean comments on the idea- just a "it's not a good idea"

Upps
06-25-2008, 06:44 PM
I have A SICK idea, so here's how it goes.

If I was to start a collab I would tell every one to send me their sticks that their gonna use, so I would use it as an intro wher we have all the sticks.
The Idea is called the Epic collab, I'm pretty sure someone named a collab like that, but the idea is about every one sending something that their stick can do, maybe like flying or super speed or cool stunts and Make it all look like a contest and then animate some people who fail and fall or something, that will be the collab maker's part. and then we will choose the winner or end it as if every one ties or somethin.

Yea, don't steal my idea, and I hope it's not repeated. I just need a flasher because my flash trial ende, and I am a flasher...so...ay suggestions?

Rather Cheesy
06-25-2008, 07:07 PM
I have an idea...
a stick with a mutant robot arm that shots lasers and stuf-im not gana do it soon since i need flash, but i might soon. if anyone wants to take this idea thats fine-just include me in on it if i have flash by then, if not then in the credits include me, it dosen matter how just i would like to see my name in there. plz no mean comments on the idea- just a "it's not a good idea"
it's not a good idea...

I have A SICK idea, so here's how it goes.

If I was to start a collab I would tell every one to send me their sticks that their gonna use, so I would use it as an intro wher we have all the sticks.
The Idea is called the Epic collab, I'm pretty sure someone named a collab like that, but the idea is about every one sending something that their stick can do, maybe like flying or super speed or cool stunts and Make it all look like a contest and then animate some people who fail and fall or something, that will be the collab maker's part. and then we will choose the winner or end it as if every one ties or somethin.

Yea, don't steal my idea, and I hope it's not repeated. I just need a flasher because my flash trial ende, and I am a flasher...so...ay suggestions?
meh, I dunno, the way you describe it makes it sound more like a mania to me, plus you won't get many pivot animators joining simply because they don't generally come to this section...

Nukem
06-26-2008, 01:22 PM
how 'bout a fail collab? like where its funneh things that sticks do that fail so bad. an example could be a stick trying to rob a dollar store or something. what could be cooler is that its being recorded by another stick (first person, so it shows the record light and its kinda fuzzy) then it would sorta be intertwined with a jackass theme. thats my 2 cents.

Sacred
06-26-2008, 03:07 PM
how 'bout a fail collab? like where its funneh things that sticks do that fail so bad. an example could be a stick trying to rob a dollar store or something. what could be cooler is that its being recorded by another stick (first person, so it shows the record light and its kinda fuzzy) then it would sorta be intertwined with a jackass theme. thats my 2 cents.

Hmmm, or something else, kinda like a mania, but not really, everyone puts in there characters attitude and name and stuff like that, then, each one of them gives an idea on what there character would do, maybe he'll do it with another person/people, and it would be like clips, with the names and music, you know, The Jackass Collab, anyone can use this idea, I'm just throwing it out there.

Rather Cheesy
06-26-2008, 05:25 PM

You're getting to complicated, not only is it hard to understand the idea, its hard to animate. Most entrants just want to find a nice simple idea for something to animate. Having it over complicated makes people just not want to bother with it. This applies to sacred's idea as well, but sacred's seems more doable since no one would be animating but the mania creator.

Nukem
06-26-2008, 05:39 PM
You're getting to complicated, not only is it hard to understand the idea, its hard to animate. Most entrants just want to find a nice simple idea for something to animate. Having it over complicated makes people just not want to bother with it. This applies to sacred's idea as well, but sacred's seems more doable since no one would be animating but the mania creator.

something failing, add a camera screen. is so hard?

Rather Cheesy
06-26-2008, 05:43 PM
How many animators on here can animate from a first person view, do you think? Also, failing collabs have been tried before, and ironically they failed...

Nukem
06-26-2008, 05:47 PM
How many animators on here can animate from a first person view, do you think? Also, failing collabs have been tried before, and ironically they failed...

make animation. then slap a recorder sign and BAM! not that hard. when I ment first person, it ment I didnt want the animation with a camera man stick in it.

Rather Cheesy
06-26-2008, 05:48 PM
It still a complicated concept and a somewhat unoriginal idea, you can try it if you want, but I don't think it will work...

zymn
06-27-2008, 02:29 PM
wait.

rather, you had a thing in that one platform game engine for the v-cam thingy. you got the images of like the health bar and stuff on it.

so, add that whole red light thing, maybe some gray lines, get the shaky cam code, then just animate the stuff.
like cloverfield.

Rather Cheesy
06-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Try it then, but I don't think it will work. I never said you couldn't try, but I'm trying to tell you all why it most likely won't work and you just keep contradicting me. Just try it if you're so in love with the idea.

Paco
06-27-2008, 06:08 PM
i dont think it would be that amazing, simple because its just a animation with a
fake camera screen on it :P

Ironic Failed suicide attempts, or just suicides
collab?

Sacred
06-27-2008, 07:03 PM
Ironic Failed suicide attempts, or just suicides
collab?

Those types of animation are overused.

Rather Cheesy
06-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Those types of animation are overused.

Agreed .

Vincent
06-28-2008, 01:28 AM
You should ressurect the Tower Ascent collab RC

Rather Cheesy
06-28-2008, 01:48 AM
You should ressurect the Tower Ascent collab RC

I will, eventually, dunno when, but probably soon.

zymn
06-29-2008, 12:10 PM
cool.

so has anyone who has posted on this actually started a collab?

Sacred
06-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Yes....the pass the torch collab started...

zymn
07-01-2008, 06:44 PM
ah. k... good to know.

Akeru
07-12-2008, 06:24 AM
How about a catapult collab?, were you pick whatever ammo type you like (for instance I would use Big Foot [friends idea xD]) Then you pick you're target, like uhm, school girls. Big Foot getting launched at school girls... lol.

[please don't steal my idea T.T...]

Rather Cheesy
07-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Do you even know what a collab is Akeru? That would be extremely hard to do for a collab.

Also this thread is pretty much FOR stealing ideas. Its to get input on your collab idea before the making of the actual collab itself whether by the original idea maker or by a collab maker like myself.

Akeru
07-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Yes, my friend told me everything I needed to know so that I wouldn't like a total tard, even though i knew what half the stuff he told me. When I get better I wouldn't mind trying my hand at a Mania... but till then practice!

By the way I like you're avatar.

Sacred
07-12-2008, 10:34 PM
By the way I like you're avatar.

Suckup .

Akeru
07-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Suckup?, what it looks funny. So does MiniMans signature.

Sacred
07-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Suckup?, what it looks funny. So does MiniMans signature.

Sure, it is funny, but you had to add that to your post? Trying to get to him?

Akeru
07-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Trying to get to him?
no :s

Rather Cheesy
07-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Lay off him sacred, normal members have complimented my avatar and signature in their posts before and I know for a fact their not suck ups... The only difference between then and now is that the posters is a noob. [no offense Akeru, you still are =P]

Now stop spamming you faggots!

Akeru
07-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Lay off him sacred, normal members have complimented my avatar and signature in their posts before and I know for a fact their not suck ups... The only difference between then and now is that the posters is a noob. [no offense Akeru, you still are =P]

Now stop spamming you faggots!

No offense takeing, But on topic I want to start the Catapult Collab really bad. I have all these idea's for it.

Rather Cheesy
07-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Well, it could be done but alot of your ideas for it aren't easily explainable or easily done by a large amount of people, because if you want to be able to choose the ammo and the target that means that you're going to have to animate each ammo type landing onto each target type, and vice versa. Making it hard to divide up the work between animators, and on top of that you're going to have to find someone who will code it all for you. You're better off just animating it all yourself. When you're trying to make a successful collab, you want an idea that original, relatively easy to explain, easy to divide into groups with short parts each, [ex:animating each room of a castle for a castle invasion collab] and it has to appeal to the masses in terms of entertainment AND animating capability [can be easily animated by noobs and pros].

The catapult collab has some, but not all of these qualities, and the ones its missing are vital. I just don't see it working, unless you can devise some way to split the work up between animators easily without any confusion and find a coder who is willing to code it for you.

Keep in mind I'm not stopping you, this is just advice from a collab vet.

Akeru
07-15-2008, 09:41 PM
I was going to make a FLA that included the catapult that you would use in you're entry, just animate the launch part going forward. And then I was going to make an example that had about 4 diffrent ammo types and an idea of what you could launch your ammo at. Why would I need a coder, I know a decent amount of the basics. (would like to know how to make a Qaulity button though xD.)

The only thing that would proablly be a problem that I can see is when people make the part were the catapult shoots the ammo.

I do want to try. I'm going to make a thread in a bit, I want to try really bad.

Rather Cheesy
07-16-2008, 12:31 AM
If you think you can pull it off be my guest but I don't think it'll work. At least read my make your collab successful guide stickied in this same section before you go and make a thread, if you haven't already, it'll help.

Sacred
07-17-2008, 04:21 PM
How about the Obstacle Course Collab, the creator of the collab makes a very hard course, then he sends the background(or animation if he made one) to the next guy in line. When it's someone's turn, they have to make their person mess-up on the course, and they can even have someone or something come in and mess them up. But when it's the next person's turn, everything is left where it was from the last part. That means the dead bodies are still laying there, and it goes on till the last guy in the collab makes it.

Socks
07-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Collabs are just an excuse for people like me who are too lazy to make a full animation.

Rather Cheesy
07-17-2008, 05:57 PM
How about the Obstacle Course Collab, the creator of the collab makes a very hard course, then he sends the background(or animation if he made one) to the next guy in line. When it's someone's turn, they have to make their person mess-up on the course, and they can even have someone or something come in and mess them up. But when it's the next person's turn, everything is left where it was from the last part. That means the dead bodies are still laying there, and it goes on till the last guy in the collab makes it.
Its been tried a couple times before, the biggest problem is that it takes to long to animate. People just like to submit a 3-4 second long entry for their collab instead of a 10-20 second entry.

I think it could be done under the right conditions, but I haven't come up with a a good way to do it that everyone would like yet.

Ninja_K
07-18-2008, 08:02 AM
sum1 should make a dodgeball collab for the hell of it... xD

mindcontrol
07-23-2008, 09:21 PM
hey everyone i was thinking of a canable collab. what do you think

mindcontrol
07-23-2008, 09:23 PM
if so then send me a Pm or an email - c.doomfighter17@gmail.com
then ill figure more detail

Rather Cheesy
07-23-2008, 09:27 PM
don't double post mindcontrol, use the http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/images/buttons/edit.gif button.

A canable collab sound awful, theres no structure or theme to it.

Cizzil
07-29-2008, 09:05 PM
wut about a superhero collab, i got this from rather cheesy's batman idea but added to it, every person would choose a superhero and do a short anim about them, the superhero and the animators name would be on the anim. i think it sounds cool, advice please?

Rather Cheesy
07-30-2008, 02:45 AM
Its been tried before, theres just not enough structure to it, theres simply to many superheros and their villains to animate and it just ends up not being that much fun for a wide variety of animators to animate. I think its better to narrow it down to a single superhero, like I did with batman. And right now is the perfect time to do batman what with Dark Night that just came out, so its fresh on peoples minds. And when you do narrow it down to a single superhero it has to be. 1. A well known superhero. 2. An relatively easy to animate superhero. For example: wonder woman would be a bad choice because she needs alot of detail for her to be recognizable and its hard to animate deflecting bullets with vambraces. However, Wolverine would be easy to animate because all he has is claws, and regeneration powers. [arm gets cut off, grows back.] And 3. The Super hero has to have relatively easy to animate villains [Batmans villains are perfect because they have a wide variety of powers, most of which don't require that many special effects]

Cizzil
07-30-2008, 09:38 AM
so ur saying it would be easier to do something like u can choose from the 4 fantastic four or sumthing. or narrow it down to one like the thing

darkslayer228
07-30-2008, 12:53 PM
yeah same here............but animators like Jcamelo and Rathercheesy should make something futuristic or something anything but the old stuff........u getting me?

Rather Cheesy
07-30-2008, 07:05 PM
so ur saying it would be easier to do something like u can choose from the 4 fantastic fou
r or sumthing. or narrow it down to one like the thing
Not fantastic 4 because Not many people know much about it, and alot of those who do hate it. And Also, alot of it requires alot of specail effects making it harder to aniamte [fire, invisiblity , telekentitc shields, etc.]

I'm talking the main and popular superheros. Spiderman, Superman, Batman, The Hulk, X-Men [the basic X-Men, not when they get 100+ people]. If you did Spider Man then you would do all the allies and villains in that series, so you could have him fight the green goblin, doc oc, erc.

yeah same here............but animators like Jcamelo and Rathercheesy should make something futuristic or something anything but the old stuff........u getting me?

Who are you? How is this relavent? Also, don't put me up with Jcamelo, I'm not that great an animator.

Cizzil
07-30-2008, 07:09 PM
k but i dont think ill be making a collab any time soon i suck at animating and i doubt i would be able to figure out how to put all the flash docs together

Sacred
07-31-2008, 06:09 PM
The ragdoll collab?

Cizzil
07-31-2008, 09:18 PM
i think its been done. but if not i believe its a good idea.

Chunky
07-31-2008, 09:20 PM
The comic collab.

BELEIVE IT
http://www.animeconnect.co.uk/images/naruto-pic.jpg

Cizzil
07-31-2008, 09:22 PM
i dont think thats narrowed down enough, there are billions of comics.

Chunky
07-31-2008, 09:23 PM
Oh .

Cizzil
07-31-2008, 09:28 PM
thats sorta like what me and rather cheesy were talking about. about superheroes, there are so many superheroes that you cant just choose the topic of superheroes.

Rather Cheesy
08-01-2008, 02:13 AM
The ragdoll collab?
Try dozens of times before, never was a good idea in the first place.

Ye, what smallaballa said about the comic collab.

Upps
08-01-2008, 06:32 AM
how about the serious and the stupid guy collab.

it's two guys, one is really stupid and goofy and annoys the serious one, or maybe there on a mission and the serious one has to save the stupid one..it's just that their friends and they do things together although their personaleties are opposite.

Cizzil
08-01-2008, 10:22 AM
i dont get it. explain more please, because from what i understand i dont think it will work.

Sacred
08-01-2008, 02:00 PM
That idea will make a lot of entries look kinda the same.

Chunky
08-01-2008, 02:05 PM
how about the serious and the stupid guy collab.

it's two guys, one is really stupid and goofy and annoys the serious one, or maybe there on a mission and the serious one has to save the stupid one..it's just that their friends and they do things together although their personaleties are opposite.

That would make a better individual movie than a collab. It would be kinda like Blockhead and his concious.

Rather Cheesy
08-01-2008, 03:25 PM
That would make a better individual movie than a collab. It would be kinda like Blockhead and his concious.

I agree, and as Smallaballa sort of pointed out, its hard to understand, meaning confused and not good entries if you even do get entries for it.

Cizzil
08-01-2008, 04:37 PM
how about a rob the bank collab? everyone would have the main character a black guy, and it would be like showing all of his best robbings.

Sacred
08-01-2008, 05:39 PM
how about a rob the bank collab? everyone would have the main character a black guy, and it would be like showing all of his best robbings.

Same thing here.

Cizzil
08-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Same thing here.

what do you mean??

Sacred
08-01-2008, 05:44 PM
what do you mean??

This would also be better as an individual animation.

Rather Cheesy
08-01-2008, 10:37 PM

iseewhatyoudidthar

racist.

Just kidding, we all hate niggers! ^_^

SERIOUS TIEMS NOW

Sacreds right, its better for a solo animation.

Cizzil
08-01-2008, 11:14 PM
lol it wasnt meant that way but o well. k what about a star wars collab? i just watched one of the movies with my bro(he is obsessed)or would that be better as a movie.i think the movie has been done though

Rather Cheesy
08-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Starwars has been done to death, we don't need ANOTHER animation about it.

Paco
08-02-2008, 03:51 AM
how about we make... ready for it... A successful collab or project.

Rather Cheesy
08-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Thats a good idea paco.

Sacred
08-02-2008, 04:38 AM
The grenade collab!

This is open to anyone.

Rather Cheesy
08-02-2008, 05:19 AM
As in? Be more specific, also its not that great an idea because it requires alot of explosions and alot of animators have trouble with explosions...

Chunky
08-02-2008, 05:26 AM
Maybe the idea with most collabs isn't to be more specific, but be more open to different ideas. Like instead of Grenade, the war collab.

Cizzil
08-02-2008, 01:10 PM
i dont know a war collab would be like "the fighting collab" its just to broad of a topic, it might work but im betting its been done a few times before.

What about a Rooftop collab. it would be just fighting and stuff, but everything would be on rooftops and stuff.

Deathwish
08-02-2008, 01:15 PM
i dont know a war collab would be like "the fighting collab" its just to broad of a topic, it might work but im betting its been done a few times before.

What about a Rooftop collab. it would be just fighting and stuff, but everything would be on rooftops and stuff.

You do that and i will stab you.
I've been working on a rooftop anim for 2 years.

Cizzil
08-02-2008, 01:35 PM
lol are you serious?!?

k guess rooftop collab is a bad idea.

Sunder Forge
08-02-2008, 01:38 PM
You do that and i will stab you.
I've been working on a rooftop anim for 2 years.
Is it good?

Siege collab, make anything but it must be getting sieged. (no anal rape)

Cizzil
08-02-2008, 01:43 PM
what about random weapons collab? It would basically be many fights, but the people would be using random objects as weapons, like pencils to stab, and like idk a pillow fight or a lamp. I might make it into a collab if you like it, only im a newb so no1 would join.

Sunder Forge
08-02-2008, 01:49 PM
what about random weapons collab? It would basically be many fights, but the people would be using random objects as weapons, like pencils to stab, and like idk a pillow fight or a lamp. I might make it into a collab if you like it, only im a newb so no1 would join.
Noone joins my collabs either...I have no idea why. I'm better then some people who get like 120+ posts for their collab.

Cizzil
08-02-2008, 01:50 PM
i might just invite some of the newer people and just a few of the cool people that are good, a lot of people that are good are just fags, but do you like the idea?

Rather Cheesy
08-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Maybe the idea with most collabs isn't to be more specific, but be more open to different ideas. Like instead of Grenade, the war collab.
Its to broad a topic; it could be, a modern war, a fudal war, an mid-evil times war. A spacewar, a nuclear war, etc. Its simply to broad a topic for all the entries to look like they all fit together.

Adding a rooftop to a fighting collab is still fighting collab. You'd have to add alot of special things to a fight collab to make it interesting.

Is it good?

Siege collab, make anything but it must be getting sieged. (no anal rape)
Be a little more specific grubber, you mean like a castle siege? It could work if the animators were given the right tools, such as my castle template/

meh, still kinda just a fight scene...

Noone joins my collabs either...I have no idea why. I'm better then some people who get like 120+ posts for their collab.
You're an older member, but your not as active as most members so not as many people know you.

i might just invite some of the newer people and just a few of the cool people that are good, a lot of people that are good are just fags, but do you like the idea?
Actually alot of the good people are nice, just not to noobs. [and you can be perceived as a noob]. Inviting alot of new people to join a collab isn't a good idea because then you get alot of noob entries, alot of "How do I do _____?"/"Whats a _____?". And ontop of that, any self respecting good animator wouldn't join a collab thats 90% noobs, so you won't get ANY good animtors to join, leaving your collab to the noobs, which in turn ruins the final product. =\

Cizzil
08-02-2008, 03:50 PM
yeah i no im still a noob

Sunder Forge
08-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Be a little more specific grubber, you mean like a castle siege? It could work if the animators were given the right tools, such as my castle template

I guess a castle siege collab....with trolls.....and catapults....

You're an older member, but your not as active as most members so not as many people know you.
I don't see myself as old or new. 2005 seems old, 2007-2008 seems new.

:/ Gah, to get known I gotta animate more, or just start work on my zombie movie.

Wartooth
08-02-2008, 07:15 PM
how bout a hand drawn collab?

Rather Cheesy
08-02-2008, 11:30 PM
As in hand animated with no programs? There are to many flaws:

1. Its hard to animate by hand so almost all the animations would be crap.

2. Not everyone here has a scanner to upload it.

3. You still need a theme, other wise its boring.

Sacred
08-02-2008, 11:36 PM
how bout a hand drawn collab?

This is actually has been done before.

Cizzil
08-03-2008, 08:59 PM
hmmmmmm, what about a indiana jones collab?it would be fun animating his wip and stuff

Wartooth
08-03-2008, 09:02 PM
the hand drawn collab would be extremely hard to do...

Cizzil
08-03-2008, 09:43 PM

you are the one who suggested that.............

Nukem
08-03-2008, 09:56 PM
hmmmmmm, what about a indiana jones collab?it would be fun animating his wip and stuff

There is already a indiana jones animation on stickpage. srry :/

Rather Cheesy
08-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Ye, its an original idea, and it could be fun to animate. But the problem is his whip. Whips are very hard to animate, they have abnormal physics, and alot of aniamtors can't pull it off. I don't think it'll work simply because of that reason. I'm sure alot of people would want to join it, but I don't see many finishing because it is so hard. Good idea though, I'll try to think of a way to make it work though.

Ye, you're just a moron, you suggested it, and now you're just contradicting yourself...

There is already a indiana jones animation on stickpage. srry :/

So? Thats not a collab nukem, an Indiana Jones COLLAB hasn't been done.

Raffi
08-04-2008, 03:12 AM
A collab of people running into walls! That'd be awesome!

...wait >.>

Yeah, how about a Distortion collab? Everything's in the wrong fps, dimentions, etc and weird things could happen.

2-D
08-04-2008, 03:19 AM

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nukem
08-04-2008, 01:49 PM
How about a dam stunt collab? Maybe where a stick/full body is supposed to jump onto the wall of a big ass dam? (hoover dam size or bigger). Its supposed to a fast paced animation were the stick or full body tries to do as many stunts as he/she can before hitting the bottom. Maybe it could be a pass along collab?

Rather Cheesy
08-04-2008, 05:24 PM

...wait >.>

Yeah, how about a Distortion collab? Everything's in the wrong fps, dimentions, etc and weird things could happen.
Explain more, like explain it how you would when you make the thread, cause I'm not sure if I understand the purpose behind it... =P

How about a dam stunt collab? Maybe where a stick/full body is supposed to jump onto the wall of a big ass dam? (hoover dam size or bigger). Its supposed to a fast paced animation were the stick or full body tries to do as many stunts as he/she can before hitting the bottom. Maybe it could be a pass along collab?
An Aerial Tricks collab? That would be an awesome pass along, and it'd be quick to, just limit the tricks to one per animator or a certain length of fall time per animator. [but animators can go more than once] Then add a time limit to animate it [2 days from when the file is sent to you, is good]. So that way the collab keeps moving. And that could be very entertaining.

I want to see this collab done, we just need someone well known to make it. I would make it if I didn't already have the Batman Collab. [I'd give credit to nukem of course =P]. Raffi, why don't you make it, you're ok at making collabs. And I'll give you a hand if you need it

Cizzil
08-04-2008, 05:36 PM

I like the idea, but instead of a dam, you should make some beastly animator draw a plane, and a guy jumping out, then you could dot the tricks and stuff

Upps
08-05-2008, 01:50 AM
how about I animate a beam.

and then everyone else animate a reaction of his stick getting nailed by the beam in a different way. Or, every one animates a beam and in a special way.

either one...Oh and it's gonna be in easytoon.

Rather Cheesy
08-05-2008, 01:58 AM
I kinda liked that idea until you said easytoon. EZtoon/Pivot animators don't really come to this section...

Upps
08-05-2008, 02:41 AM
well, I only said easy too, because my trial is over, so I'm trying to get an IP adress hider so I could get another trial.

Raffi
08-05-2008, 04:07 AM
Raffi, why don't you make it, you're ok at making collabs. And I'll give you a hand if you need it
The problem is, I can make collabs, but I can't submit them.

Ah, I'll make it anyway. If that's alright with you, nukem.

Nukem
08-08-2008, 03:54 PM
The problem is, I can make collabs, but I can't submit them.

Ah, I'll make it anyway. If that's alright with you, nukem.
why cant you submit them? I dunno about another person making it, I've only made one collab so far. maybe I could make the menu or something? Keep discussing.

Miloproductions
08-09-2008, 09:05 PM
How about
A back to School Collab
You animate a small guy vs. the School bully

Rather Cheesy
08-10-2008, 12:46 AM
How about
A back to School Collab
You animate a small guy vs. the School bully

ummmm, no. Fighting collabs don't really work well and vs a school bully would be kinda lame.

Raffi
08-10-2008, 02:24 AM
why cant you submit them? I dunno about another person making it, I've only made one collab so far. maybe I could make the menu or something? Keep discussing.
I can't submit them because vista is too damn lazy and too ****ing stupid to submit big files.

And I'm awaiting permission from you... *waits calmly*

EDIT: How about a musical joint? One person makes about 10 seconds of music and passes it on to the next person who carries it on.

But then again, there aren't many musicians here >.>

Sunder Forge
08-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Arial collab, no ground, all takes place in the sky.

Raffi
08-11-2008, 09:38 AM
That's a nice idea. Sorta reminds me of Dragonball Z :/

Rather Cheesy
08-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Like what kind of arial stuff grubber? Arial combat?

Raffi
08-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Anything you want. Just in the air.

Amirite?

Rather Cheesy
08-11-2008, 10:47 AM
So I could animate two sticks fucking in mid air?

Raffi
08-11-2008, 11:02 AM
If gwubbzs lets you, yes.

Nukem
08-11-2008, 11:38 AM
raffeh, you have permission, but I make the menu mm'kay?

Miloproductions
08-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Rather Cheesy;
Yeah my movie
idea was kinda lame...

Raffi
08-11-2008, 12:14 PM
raffeh, you have permission, but I make the menu mm'kay?
Ok :]

EDIT: http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90831

Sunder Forge
08-11-2008, 12:34 PM
So I could animate two sticks fucking in mid air?
Why not? I doubt everyone will do that.

Raffi
08-11-2008, 12:36 PM
I'd join that collab. :3

Rather Cheesy
08-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Why not? I doubt everyone will do that.

AWESOME lolololololololololol

Raffi
08-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Oh god I lol'd.

Cizzil
08-14-2008, 06:39 PM
what about a suicide collab

Rather Cheesy
08-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Been tried a million times, all have failed. [even variations on suicide, such as a "choose your death"] its just not a good idea...

Chunky
08-14-2008, 07:00 PM
How about the 10 second collab? People have to make a 10 second animation and we'll put them all together (Selected seperatly rather than all played at once)

Cizzil
08-14-2008, 08:33 PM
@RC- k how bout a olympic events collab, everyone makes a animation of a different event.

@Chunk- i think it migh be to broad of a topic, anyways most anims for collabs are around 10 seconds anyways.

Upps
08-14-2008, 08:39 PM
the speed collab.

everyone makes his stick running so fast and then hitting stuff and tripping till his body rips apart.

or

the explosion collab

a stick doing a normal activity, say walking or humping the air, and then starts doing it faster and faster till a beam of attomice fusion comes out and, BOOOM, explodes.

also,

the shoe commercial collab

every one animates a stick with a shoe with a popular TM that does something random/awsom/epi/cool/stupid with it.

Cizzil
08-14-2008, 08:40 PM
the speed collab.

everyone makes his stick running so fast and then hitting stuff and tripping till his body rips apart.

I sorta like the idea, though it probably has been done before.

Also, what do you guys think of my olympic collab idea?

Upps
08-14-2008, 08:43 PM
incase you didn't see it.

the speed collab.

or

the explosion collab

a stick doing a normal activity, say walking or humping the air, and then starts doing it faster and faster till a beam of attomice fusion comes out and, BOOOM, explodes.

also,

every one animates a stick with a shoe with a popular TM that does something random/awsom/epi/cool/stupid with it.

Cizzil
08-14-2008, 09:27 PM
hmmm dont know about the last one.

Vervanda
08-14-2008, 10:03 PM
http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74266

ehem

Upps
08-15-2008, 02:50 AM
How about a bitch slap collab ?

Rather Cheesy
08-15-2008, 03:24 PM
incase you didn't see it.

the speed collab.

Its been tried only a couple times before, not a bad idea, you'd need someone with good organizational skills to make it though.
or

the explosion collab

Not all aniamtors can animate explosions, so this isn't that good an idea, especially since its been tried many times before.

also,

Heh, no.
Respones in bold

How about a bitch slap collab ?
No, been tried before and the idea is very crappy, theres not enough ways to do a bitch slap to make every entry original.

Upps
08-15-2008, 03:28 PM
only if I had a good flasher...I would do a collab.

maybe we should ...nvm

Cizzil
08-15-2008, 05:18 PM
what about a olympic collab, ive got no feedback on this idea yeat. :(

Raffi
08-16-2008, 02:31 AM
only if I had a good flasher...I would do a collab.
<.< >.>

Upps
08-16-2008, 05:35 AM
raffeh, my good friend, how about you be the flasher?

Rather Cheesy
08-16-2008, 01:32 PM
what about a olympic collab, ive got no feedback on this idea yeat. :(

I thought I did give feedback >_>

Its not that great an idea, cause alot of the things in the Olympics aren't really such a good or fun thing to animate, for example: figure skating, synchronized swimming, etc. And although some would be sort of fun to animate, they would just be to hard to, for example: Pole vaulting, the physics of the pole are really hard to do. And even throwing the medicine ball would be kind of hard to do...

Overall its just not that great an idea.

Cizzil
08-16-2008, 02:24 PM
okay then thanks for the feedback

Upps
08-16-2008, 05:14 PM
olympic bloopers...

animate athliets doing an extreme failur. like jumping of the diving bored and hit his head with it and fall on the edge of the swiming pool and die..then the reffs giv him a 10/10. that's funny.

or running and tripping and geting his face nailed.

doing gymnastics, blasts off in the air with extreme flipping, but ending up landing on his croach.

javlin[sp?] throwing the spear and someone gets hit misrably, or accidentally stabing himself !

Cizzil
08-16-2008, 05:18 PM
olympic bloopers...

animate athliets doing an extreme failur. like jumping of the diving bored and hit his head with it and fall on the edge of the swiming pool and die..then the reffs giv him a 10/10. that's funny.

or running and tripping and geting his face nailed.

doing gymnastics, blasts off in the air with extreme flipping, but ending up landing on his croach.

javlin[sp?] throwing the spear and someone gets hit misrably, or accidentally stabing himself !

that was actually how i was planning on doing the olympic collab.:) but RC said that it would be too hard to animate

Upps
08-16-2008, 05:21 PM
no, yours was like, just animating some people doing sports normally.

it's ok if you wan't to share the idea.

Cizzil
08-16-2008, 05:36 PM
no i dont really care but like i said RC said it would be to hard to animate............unlesss......you could just do selective sports that would be easy like ones that involve only one person, shotput,javelin,gymnastics,high jump, discus, long jump, ect.

Rather Cheesy
08-16-2008, 07:07 PM
The same thing I said to adrenaline rush applies to the bloopers idea, and the blooper idea is sort of worse because fail collabs generally aren't that fun to watch or animate. So I personally wouldn't want to join it.

If you want to do an Olympics themed collab why not have a pass the Olympic torch? You could have a guy running with the Olympic torch through crazy backgrounds, have people try to take the torch, or whatever really so long as the torch is relayed from one animator's stick to another.

Chunky
08-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Thats a great one. I'm liking that idea.

Cizzil
08-16-2008, 09:15 PM
weapons collab- everyone person chooses a weapon that they focus on in their anim, like one person would have a guy owning with a sword, another with an axe, a bow, a dagger, ect...

Upps
08-16-2008, 10:00 PM
the robot chicken collab.

so everyone knows that robot chicken is a mixation of random shows and merging ideas and making fun of other shows..so, the idea is to animate anything kind of popular mix it with any other random thing..

explain more ?

Ninja_K
08-18-2008, 05:34 AM
THE SUPERMONKEYBALL2 COLLAB!

Flash... A stick in a sphere Force field trying to collect coins of watever you need to collect in SMB2. or randomly killing other sticks....

It would be a Left to right and eventually reaching a goal..!!

would be pretty cool..

Raffi
08-18-2008, 05:44 AM
If you want to do an Olympics themed collab why not have a pass the Olympic torch? You could have a guy running with the Olympic torch through crazy backgrounds, have people try to take the torch, or whatever really so long as the torch is relayed from one animator's stick to another.
Someone's already taken that idea but it failed :/

Sacred
08-18-2008, 02:09 PM
THE SUPERMONKEYBALL2 COLLAB!

Flash... A stick in a sphere Force field trying to collect coins of watever you need to collect in SMB2. or randomly killing other sticks....

It would be a Left to right and eventually reaching a goal..!!

would be pretty cool..

All the entries would look the same.

Rather Cheesy
08-18-2008, 03:37 PM
And not to mention the idea is kind of lame, katamari [spelling?] would be better, but even that is kinda lame.

Raffi
08-19-2008, 05:24 AM
Katamari <3

Upps
08-19-2008, 05:46 AM
I'm gonna try to start a collab, how do i add sound effects to the anim ?

suliro
08-19-2008, 06:21 AM
upload and add to a single frame tho they will last longer

Upps
08-20-2008, 03:22 AM
thanks .

Rather Cheesy
08-20-2008, 05:50 AM
I'm gonna try to start a collab, how do i add sound effects to the anim ?

Yeah, if you don't know how to already, you probably shouldn't be making a collab.

Cizzil
08-23-2008, 10:53 AM
how bout a jungle collab, everything is in the jungle they can swing by vines and go up trees and junk.

Raffi
08-23-2008, 11:50 AM
That's been tried already too.

Except the one before was a jungle fighting collab, so obviously it wouldn't make it.

Rather Cheesy
08-23-2008, 12:20 PM
What Raffi said, the idea isn't that great, maybe if you narrowed down the theme a little more.

Chunky
08-23-2008, 05:19 PM
I think a collab works better when the things you have to put in have a mass of possibilitys but a simple input.

Rather Cheesy
08-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes Chunky, thats EXACTLY what you need for a good collab, and I don't get why other people don't seem to understand that.

Vincent
08-25-2008, 04:55 PM
A collab where the first person animates there character walking into a mansion, ghost's etc. start to chase him. Next person animates him running away and/or fighting said ghouls. so on and so forth till the end animation where whoever is animating the end can make it a surpise to if he dies or lives.

I could make the mansion bg stuff and just have people DL it...

Rather Cheesy
08-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Well what about the ghosts and stuff? not everyone can animate those, maybe instead make it a graveyard so people can go the easier route and make zombies if they don't want to draw ghosts.

But otherwise its an ok idea ^_^

Vincent
08-25-2008, 05:58 PM
ooo, zombies. Well i'm on my moms laptop *no flash* and my computer is currently packed away cuz were in the process of moving. But when i'm all set up and stuff i'll start a thread. Thanks for the zombie idea btw.

Cizzil
08-25-2008, 08:52 PM
what if for the zombie idea, since everyone thinks of killing zombies when they think of a graveyard, make it they animate a zombie owning people, like it can't be killed, and it just bites and is crazy awesome. :D

Rather Cheesy
08-25-2008, 09:36 PM
what if for the zombie idea, since everyone thinks of killing zombies when they think of a graveyard, make it they animate a zombie owning people, like it can't be killed, and it just bites and is crazy awesome. :D

no .

Chunky
08-25-2008, 09:43 PM
How about the baton pass collab? This seems to much of a simple collab idea to have not allready been done, but one stick guy passes the baton to another stick guy and it goes like that?

Cizzil
08-25-2008, 09:43 PM
@ RC-way to crush my dreams of a zombie fest with one word. :( jk well i guess the idea failed. I guess i need to think of something simpler that people can be creative with.

@Chunk- we discussed that on the last page, it has been done before and is just not that great of an idea.

Vincent
08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Black Box Collab, Pass The Damn Torch Collab, theres been many idea with the exact same idea.

Chunky
08-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Lol I didnt read the previous page I didnt know you were talkign about it.

Upps
08-26-2008, 01:14 AM
the fap coab !!!

noh jk. what about the free fal collab !

A stick free falling in the sky and landing in a specific way or any way .. ?

Vincent
08-26-2008, 03:01 AM
Et cULd bE DUn!!!
I'd join it, if i had my computer at the moment >.<.

Seems like an aight idea to me

Rather Cheesy
08-26-2008, 05:41 AM
How about the baton pass collab? This seems to much of a simple collab idea to have not allready been done, but one stick guy passes the baton to another stick guy and it goes like that?
See; black box; pass the damn torch; spiky ball

the fap coab !!!

noh jk. what about the free fal collab !

A stick free falling in the sky and landing in a specific way or any way .. ?

see; Aeriel tricks collab

RaidBlitz
08-26-2008, 06:19 AM
what about the Random Death Collab?

Upps
08-26-2008, 06:25 AM
been done alot !

Sacred
08-26-2008, 07:03 AM

Well of course you can't just animate them passing a baton to one another. It would be boring.

And fighting off people while passing an object has been used a lot lately.

So you should make it to where they have to get over obstacles to get to one another, like crossing a rope over lava, and the last obstacle, they fail on it and the baton apparently gets thrown to the next guy.

what about the Random Death Collab?

No

Cizzil
08-26-2008, 07:26 PM
what about a portal collab, the stick carries a gun made by someone, so it looks the same, and it shoots out portals they use while fighting. People could use it many different ways in the fight, showing their creativity.(by the way, if you haven't played the portal game, you shoot out a yellow and blue ring that you can jump through one to reach and come out the other.)

Sacred
08-26-2008, 08:46 PM
This one might work. An idea not really used much. Plus sounds quite easy to animate.

Vincent
08-26-2008, 09:18 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/411045

Cizzil
08-27-2008, 10:29 PM
damn it i swear i didn't see that, darn i thought i had a good idea.

Upps
08-28-2008, 04:47 PM
magic hat collab !

magic hat in the middle, and a stick comes and looks at it and what's inside, and sudenly it could grab stuff from the hat, anything from a wheal to a bee.

Sacred
08-28-2008, 05:50 PM
magic hat collab !

magic hat in the middle, and a stick comes and looks at it and what's inside, and sudenly it could grab stuff from the hat, anything from a wheal to a bee.

This sounds better as an individual animation.

Upps
08-28-2008, 06:29 PM
how about I make the theme and bckground and the hat and just link so you just have to animate a stick and a monster/animal ?

so it would look like everytime someone comes something different happens.

Miloproductions
08-30-2008, 12:02 PM
I don't know if this has been done.
But...
Handicap Collab Round 1
Animators just animate a

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/75/49/22184975.jpg

stick figure in a wheelchair against anything.
and some judges pm me if they want to be judges.
I'll do invites to some people to.
If i want them to be in the HCR1

DUE DATE: WHENEVER.
And for the Award i'll turn it into a collab and
i'lll give each a Handicap Badge to put on their sig.
(It they want)

Rather Cheesy
08-30-2008, 12:34 PM
This sounds better as an individual animation.
What he said

how about I make the theme and bckground and the hat and just link so you just have to animate a stick and a monster/animal ?

so it would look like everytime someone comes something different happens.
Still sort of better for a solo animation. But its a good idea for a solo animation

I don't know if this has been done.
But...
Handicap Collab Round 1
Animators just animate a

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/75/49/22184975.jpg

stick figure in a wheelchair against anything.
and some judges pm me if they want to be judges.
I'll do invites to some people to.
If i want them to be in the HCR1

DUE DATE: WHENEVER.
And for the Award i'll turn it into a collab and
i'lll give each a Handicap Badge to put on their sig.
(It they want)
Ummmm this is for COLLABS not Competitions, go to Aniamtion Attack. There are no judges for collabs, A collab is a community project where everyone works together on animations, whether it be everyone submits a segment/part or everyone adds on to a single animation.

The idea also isn't a very good idea for a collab.

Miloproductions
08-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Sorry
I thought some people would get mad at me
without posting it in here first

Cizzil
08-31-2008, 05:52 PM
what about the crazy weapons collab, i no i have brought up the idea about a weapons collab before, but this one you would have to create a new weapon, name it, and make it look really cool and be really original.

Sacred
09-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I've got an idea called the Downfall of SPP.
After many years of SPP going smooth, Crazy Jay starts losing it with all the noobs, and they make him go mad. Next thing you know he's messing up the SPP World. So 10 well trained(and well known) members of SPP have to take him down. But the moderators and his 2 partners Zulu and Dudeman guard Crazy Jay. So we have to get through all of them to get to Crazy Jay.

And just a reminder....
This would be just a project for fun, no seriousness of bringing down SPP or Crazy Jay going mad.

Anyway, what do you think?

Sunder Forge
09-06-2008, 01:56 PM
After many years of SPP going smooth, Crazy Jay starts losing it with all the noobs, and they make him go mad. Next thing you know he's messing up the SPP World. So 10 well trained(and well known) members of SPP have to take him down. But the moderators and his 2 partners Zulu and Dudeman guard Crazy Jay. So we have to get through all of them to get to Crazy Jay.

And just a reminder....
This would be just a project for fun, no seriousness of bringing down SPP or Crazy Jay going mad.

Actually, that's a danm good idea.

Sacred
09-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Actually, that's a danm good idea.

It just popped into my head out of nowhere while listening to music.

Cizzil
09-07-2008, 08:41 AM
Sweet i like it.

Rather Cheesy
09-07-2008, 11:32 AM
I like it, but how would you go about making the collab?

Sacred
09-07-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm actually planning it not for a collab, but animation that's kinda like a mania, like have people actually put in there details, then they're animated going for CJ.

So, it's just a big animation starring members from SPP.

necros the black
09-08-2008, 03:05 PM
i've had an idea for a while, but never got round to posting it or doing anything on it before.
i had the idea of having the web as the equivalent of the planet, and the different animation sites as the equivalent of cities on this planet. however, an error/hack appears, creating these virus's that spread through animation sites taking over and corrupting the data. they can also imitate animation characters and powers(so the animators might have to fight hank etc). i was going to have the original starting chapter at stickpage, then go to other sites like fluid anims, newgrounds, deletioquality etc. the animators from the site (who join the idea) will be represented by their animation characters, and their standing in the site and power heirarchy will be determined by their animation skills. they will all choose an extreme ability/power/weapon, but in the battle to save stickpage will also have access to almost anything they've aver animated.
what do you guys think?

and i like Sacred's idea.

Rather Cheesy
09-08-2008, 04:36 PM
i've had an idea for a while, but never got round to posting it or doing anything on it before.
i had the idea of having the web as the equivalent of the planet, and the different animation sites as the equivalent of cities on this planet. however, an error/hack appears, creating these virus's that spread through animation sites taking over and corrupting the data. they can also imitate animation characters and powers(so the animators might have to fight hank etc). i was going to have the original starting chapter at stickpage, then go to other sites like fluid anims, newgrounds, deletioquality etc. the animators from the site (who join the idea) will be represented by their animation characters, and their standing in the site and power heirarchy will be determined by their animation skills. they will all choose an extreme ability/power/weapon, but in the battle to save stickpage will also have access to almost anything they've aver animated.
what do you guys think?

and i like Sacred's idea.

That would be epic only if it was animated by people like Krinkles, The Swain, Adam Phillips and other REALLY popular animators. if it was animated by us the idea would be spoiled, I think it'd be better to pitch it to popular Newgrounds animators.

necros the black
09-08-2008, 04:52 PM
fair enough, doubt i'll give it to them, bit i will leave it until i practice enough to be able to do it well.
oh, if anyone nicks this now...

Sacred
09-08-2008, 06:44 PM

And just a reminder....

Alright I'm gonna kick this off. You'll find the thread here in Community Projects.

Also, necros, nice idea, but I have seen a lot of animations that have something to do with a virus, got any other idea? Like a disease spread by a certain anonymous member?

necros the black
09-09-2008, 12:05 PM
oooooh, i like that. hmmm, since it's the web though, what about nanites carrying, being the disease.

soulwave
09-16-2008, 12:32 PM
bouncy ball collab? think that will make the cut.

e.g like stick throws bouncy ball in a room and keeps bouncing off the walls getting faster and faster then just hits the stick full pelt in the head ^^.

quik collab but funny:)

Wtf
09-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Keyboard collab.

A fight for the almighty keyboard.

Sacred
09-16-2008, 05:46 PM

e.g like stick throws bouncy ball in a room and keeps bouncing off the walls getting faster and faster then just hits the stick full pelt in the head ^^.

overused.

Keyboard collab.

This would be good as a pass-a-long collab.

Raffi
09-17-2008, 02:22 AM

Sorry, that idea's already been taken.

Keyboard collab.

Hell yeah, that'd be awesome.

Slayer
09-17-2008, 02:31 AM
How about a pacman collab? People running from a giant pacman that's hungry for flessshhhhhh.

Sacred
09-17-2008, 05:25 PM
How about a pacman collab? People running from a giant pacman that's hungry for flessshhhhhh.

One animation of this would be funny, a bunch of them would be annoying because you'd pretty much see the same thing over and over again.

Cizzil
09-20-2008, 08:50 AM
what about the magic wand collab, everyone would animate a certain colored stick so they look the same, and have him using a wand that everyone agrees on. Then he basically just owns with it.

Raffi
09-20-2008, 10:10 AM

what about the magic wand collab, everyone would animate a certain colored stick so they look the same, and have him using a wand that everyone agrees on. Then he basically just owns with it.

I swear everyone in this thread is just posting the first idea that they get. I'm not saying they suck, but it doesn't look like they've thought about it enough.

Slayer
09-21-2008, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I took about half a second to think of that one.

Cizzil
09-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Dude i took a full five minutes, while i was sort of going back and forth of thinking about it. Probably adds up to a minute. My Bad.

Vincent
09-21-2008, 05:36 PM
You should put more thought into it before you post it, that's all Raffi is saying.

Knightsy
10-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Ninja Collab .

Chunky
10-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Flash RP? Like an RP thread but you animate what happens next? It would be like a pass around. Im not doing btw im not awesome enough.

Shanto
10-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Tittay Monstar Collabzorz.

chilokar
10-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Listen up people!! A huge movie, made purely from stick figure animations is in its developmental stages!! get in on it asap before its too late. We need people and help, skill, and patience. The temporary Website is, groups.myspace.com/pivotcrew. please hurry!!

Upps
10-26-2008, 06:27 PM
no.

How about an explosion collab, where everyone has to make four differnt explosion tests. It can include anything as long as it includes an explosion.

Lixu
12-02-2008, 04:47 AM
A New Years Collabration

M3D
12-02-2008, 04:50 AM
A New Years Collabration

That would be fun. Should try and gather EVERY flash animator, Newbs and pros.

I also thought a marvel collab would be cool.
Or spider man and batman. IDK

Lixu
12-02-2008, 05:03 AM
That would be fun. Should try and gather EVERY flash animator, Newbs and pros.

I also thought a marvel collab would be cool.
Or spider man and batman. IDK
Spiderman and batman failed, anyways, my idea: All animators joining should make sticks or fullbody, 4 of them. 1 is for example autumn, he can fight with razorsharp leaves or something idk, 2 is winter, he can freeze someone. I think it's a neat idea but we need someone epic to make it.

M3D
12-02-2008, 05:22 AM
but we need someone epic to make it.
to make what?
the thread?

Lixu
12-02-2008, 05:39 AM
to make what?
the thread?
Yes .

Lixu
12-02-2008, 08:38 AM
I sorta think that the way endo did it wasn't as creative as you just did. but it simply looks better the way he uses the glow and fade at the end allong with a combo completed sound

btw, how'd I do?
What the **** are you talking about?

RawGreen
12-02-2008, 08:46 AM
What the **** are you talking about?

to manny tabs, wrong thread XD

Raffi
12-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Physics collab.
Basically stuff happens and someone alters gravity and friction etc.

OR

Frictionless collab.
Stuff happens with no friction, so everyone keeps sliding everywhere.

.Aklemo.
12-02-2008, 10:38 AM
How about a Christmas Collab?

Raffi
12-02-2008, 11:13 AM
How about a Christmas Collab?
Now THERE'S a suprise!

Chunky
12-02-2008, 11:19 AM
how about instead of christmas we do santa's revenge? where santa takes revenge on everyone thats been nasty.

RawGreen
Sticky object collab?
The blob collab?
How about a Rampage collab?

Any of these work???

Chunky
ninja' d