PDA

View Full Version : Start that will always get you a tower

stickman311
05-23-2013, 03:40 AM
Ok, guys, i have been boosting real fast today, now i'm top 30 and this strategy rocks.
So, guys, just get two miners and 1 sword. make the first two mine, 3rd mana, and 4th gold.

then, attack.
Retreat if you see a sword or two and keep making swords and upgrade rage.
If they attack, just attack cuz their number won't outnumber u. If they have more swords, then just garrison then attack. they will retreat and then you can send a scout. If you have more swords, attack and that's how you get tower.

If you see archer, also retreat and do the same thing

mooseontheloose
06-01-2013, 05:00 AM
Ok, guys, i have been boosting real fast today, now i'm top 30 and this strategy rocks.
So, guys, just get two miners and 1 sword. make the first two mine, 3rd mana, and 4th gold.

then, attack.
Retreat if you see a sword or two and keep making swords and upgrade rage.
If they attack, just attack cuz their number won't outnumber u. If they have more swords, then just garrison then attack. they will retreat and then you can send a scout. If you have more swords, attack and that's how you get tower.

If you see archer, also retreat and do the same thing
i believe archer and miner will beat this. archer gets middle, he also buys rage and an archer can kill a rage sword. archer and sword will force u to get castle archer when it attacks.

FailingAtFailing
06-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Also, Chaos : D