PDA

View Full Version : WWhiteSShadow vs C3WhiteRose-NEW THREAD!!! Poll Added!

Anubis
05-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Per request of C3, i'm making a poll for the updated rhg battle

WWhiteSShadow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYuMwELEvps

C3WhiteRose:http://c3whiterose.deviantart.com/art/RHG-3-ShadowRose-AAlbusUUmbra-372872124

vote fairly!

Asakura赤
05-23-2013, 03:37 PM
c3 gets another win, that was truly amazing.

Strike
05-23-2013, 03:53 PM
There's just something missing in your animations WWhiteSShadow, it's not as entertaining as it could be.

My vote goes to Whiterose.

SasorX
05-23-2013, 04:56 PM
Voted for WhiteShadow. Even though C3's was better, there was something about WhiteShadows.

TTheDDoctor
05-23-2013, 05:52 PM
There's just something missing in your animations WWhiteSShadow, it's not as entertaining as it could be.

My vote goes to Whiterose.
I noticed that my animations aren't as fulfilling as they could be. This actually being my first, the "missing element" really hits viewers. I hope to add more life and energy to my animations over time. (and more or less comical effect)

neckromorph
05-23-2013, 07:16 PM
humh, the funny, i think i see c3 part kind of like naruto

Op34
05-23-2013, 08:44 PM
Great Job guys i can't vote, both animation looks epic specially the 3D vs 2D waw Good job guys :D

Nanite
05-23-2013, 08:52 PM
WhiteShadow's ending got me XD
but it lacks flair, as everyone else is saying. Perhaps making the movements a bit more pronounced and forceful, maybe you could do some practices, to improve your movements.

C3's gave me goosebumps, but that part just before he does his finishing... the petals look like dumplings...

Good job both of you.

Shadowkirby
05-23-2013, 10:53 PM
Nice battle, you two.

I like both of your battles, but honestly, I have to go with WWhiteSShadow here, idk, his seems to be somewhat interesting, and I'm a bit of a sucker for 3D anims.

Sorry, C3WhiteRose, I liked yours. Say C3, think you can reserve a battle with me some time soon?

Exavier-X
05-23-2013, 11:19 PM
that was some awesome battle!! but my vote goes to C3.. his animation was awesome, yours too White, and i like 3D animations..
but some of White's animation was a bit off, and i cant sometimes see some of the action.. congrats though..

C3WhiteRose
05-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Wonder why you guys focus on me and wish to have a battle?
Is ShadowRose quite interesting or what?
@ShadowKirby: I watch your RHG page sometime and can see you are seem famous. Include 5 winning without a fail. I dont know why, but I will very glad to put a point on your lose section in the future.

Nanite
05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
I dont know why, but I will very glad to put a point on your lose section in the future.

:O Oooooooohhhhhh, classy yet provoking, you gonna take dat, Kirbs?

Fordz
05-24-2013, 05:07 AM
Wonder why you guys focus on me and wish to have a battle?
Is ShadowRose quite interesting or what?
@ShadowKirby: I watch your RHG page sometime and can see you are seem famous. Include 5 winning without a fail. I dont know why, but I will very glad to put a point on your lose section in the future.

C3 gets another vote...
Kirby's gonna have to wait, I'll be the first to put a point on your lose section C3...
LoL

So yeah, I'm next right? August.
Just tell me if you need anything and when you're ready to start C3.
Gonna need your rose though. (You have one in your RHG page but it's states there that it's a CS4 file, mine's Flash 8)

C3WhiteRose
05-24-2013, 05:27 AM
@Fordz: Nice talking, ShadowRose will release Derax this time. Give me your mail,I will send the Rose and Derax's weapon as PNG
Everyone chill out, I know you guys are hungry for a lose point. Each of you are gonna take it 1 by 1. :D

TTheDDoctor
05-24-2013, 06:08 AM
Wow- day 2 of the poll and you've already acquired 85% of the vote. I mise as well just put that lose point down now...

dark falcon
05-24-2013, 06:21 AM
Well Well Well ! To who i should vote ? I Wish i can vote for you two guys ! but

I like shadowrose animation, I Love the finisher, not using sounds effects was good cuz it will destroy the rythem of that song

well Whiteshadow I like the whole animation, the backround could use some work, the movemnts are what i didn't really like a lot they looked unreall so yea

I guess Rose got it :)

Praetorain
05-24-2013, 07:41 PM
WWhiteSShadow:That anim was nice.Some movements were stiff and also lack easing.I still have to say, well done.
C3:The background is well done!The movements were just great, even though there are some minor flaws to it.You've improved alot, I'm really happy to see this animation.
My vote goes to C3, his animation seemed better...

TwinMill
05-25-2013, 10:50 AM
White's was hilarious :). But i'm voting for C3 because it seemed more polished to me?

Obi Rev
05-25-2013, 07:23 PM
C3's would have been so much better if the movements alone were just better. It was cinematic though, and that is always nice. it felt complete. Got my vote.

Nuclearinsanity
05-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Goddamn, Rose, how do you just keep pumping these out?

And...The other one was...interesting.

Yeah...

Captainalien72
05-31-2013, 02:06 PM
C3 did good but it was missing intensity